CeruleanGamer's 1,000th post! Look at this spammer...

CeruleanGamer

post-447111-0-07469100-1352049402.gif

So I finally reached the 1000th post club. God what a spammer! I've only been an official member for 6 or so months but I have been lurking as a guest forumer for about 2 years now. What forced me to make an account? Well, I had a terrible stalking experience with an old forum back in the day and vowed not to visit social sites anymore, but finding a job in the social media marketing field last year kinda pulled me back in again to be a huge socialite on the internet. So, I decided to pull away from the fear and embrace being a crazy internet spammer socialite once again. And Fuwanovel forums made me feel right at home. Every member has been nice to me, like a typical VN protagonist being sincere to his virgin lover's first time experience. No negative experience that I can think of so far. :sachi:  

It's awesome when I have a work-at-home job because I can fool around and play VNs more than someone who has to drag their ass to the office and listen to their boss nag at them all day. All of a sudden, I found myself making fuwanovel one of my official homepage tabs because it's an awesome resource for a recreational activity that I spend almost the same time as I do with work and replying/posting at least 10 times a day. Anyways, I will make the obligatory thank you, appreciate, kudos, "whatever the fuck you call it" thread for the people who helped me get here and made my fuwanovel experience much more lively. If I forgot to mention you, please don't hurt me. I love you with all my heart! :wafuu:

@Tay: For putting up this site together and also not nuking our precious hangout spot to oblivion for too long during maintenance. :michiru:

@Zenophilious: Very helpful mod plus we have one thing in common. I reread Fate Stay Night/Hollow Ataraxia more times than I could count with my fingers.  :saber:

@Nosebleed: Thank you for Lilium x Triangle. For some reason I end up playing the entire thing again after you guys did the English patch. Also for keeping us people who gave up on Nisekoi long time ago updated with the whole “ordeal”. :pyaa:

@Kaguya: Shikkoku no Sharnoth was a great read. Thanks for posting an info thread about it.

@KosakiFag: Thanks for keeping us updated with Alicesoft translations and games.

@Palas: My official "favorite member" of Fuwanovel. That's all that needs to be said. :holo: 

@Deep Blue: If I had to name another favorite member in this forum. It would be you, no doubt about it. :) 

@Funyarinpa: Sora is the best girl. This is the only time I will say it. Hope you are happy now! :conspiracy:

@Fred the Barber: I see you like a senpai in these forums. Please, take care of me senpai!

@TexasDice: Stay classy cowboy! :upupu:

@Jade: Almost always present whenever I visit Fuwa chat. Not sure if you’re stalking me…or is it the other way around? ^_^ 

@Ceris and @The Striker: Hard to find our kind here as Hyperdimension Neptunia fans. Glad there are you guys!

@Nashetania: For owning me so hard as a Princess Evangile fan. Kudos to you. :rimu:

@DarkZedge: When you see someone with a Comyu sig, you know the guy is already fucking awesome.  

@VirginSmasher: Everywhere I go, you're there. We have an inseparable bond in these forums as if you're my little brother. You are free to call me Onee-sama. :holo:  

@XReaper: For recommending me a couple NTR games that I end up putting #1 on my list especially those done by Elf. :D 

@Jun Inoue: I didn’t know one of my favorite side characters in Majikoi would actually exist in Fuwanovel. Also an avid follower like me in the Majikoi A series progress. 

@OriginalRen: Every time you post something hilarious in the forum, it puts me in a really good mood. Thank you for bringing rainbows and sunshine during my stressful days. :sachi: 

@Kiriririri: Your moege passion is contagious... it's like the common cold. Now I need some insulin for too much vanilla goodness intake. :wafuu:

@Flutterz: I found myself clicking through your entire Moe Repository blogs because I was mesmerized by them. 

@Eclipsed: One of my top 3 favorite board mods. No, I will not disclose the rankings. Sorry. :yumiko: 

@Clephas: For constantly recommending untranslated visual novels and giving me a push to learn Japanese. :kosame: 

@sanahtlig: I always found you on many forums I visited and your reviews have been helpful. 

@Canicheslayer: You liked my posts more than anybody in this forum. I think more than a 1/3 of my likes came from you? I guess we agree on many things and for that I thank you. :Teeku:

@Kawasumi: You like my posts almost as much as Canicheslayer. Both of you combine make up almost half my likes. I don’t know what’s to like about me? I’m just a spammer. :Kappa: Also PM me if you need some more NTR doujin recommendations.

@mitchhamilton: Is this your name in real life? Btw you’re awesome! ^_^ 

@Stormwolf: I agree with many things you say in this forum. You are very critical with your preferences and sometimes it’s hard for people to express that, yet you do it with ease. :illya:

@Decay and @Rooke: I like it when there’s at least one person who disagrees with me and present valid arguments and making me see the other side of it. Sometimes, it’s hard to find people like you guys because all they do is just troll and spout nonsense but on the other hand, you both are very calm and respectful. :rimu:

@Valmore: Your posts are top quality. Keep me entertained, now and forever.

@Satsuki and @MiKandi Japan: For delivering the news and keeping us updated with Kyuuketsu Hime no Libra. Really, I am excited with this whole thing! Now if only that Iris route would be implemented...

@Rose: Seeing your Wanderer sig makes me want to play Ragnarok Online again. I played a Wanderer during War of the Emperium a lot.

@Chronopolis: First person to ever message me about having an interest with NTR. Hopefully I converted you to the dark side. :holo:

@EcchiOujisama Your Eiyuu Senki tips were helpful and it’s nice that I have someone to talk to about the game I really enjoyed.

@Kurisu-Chan: You will always be my #1 waifu no matter what you say, Darling! :holo:

@Ryechu, @Down, and @solidbatman: Thank you for all the amazing FuwaReviews!

@Tyrael: I will read all your reviews from now on word for word. Please don't be mad at me again. :pyaa:

@Dergonu: All of a sudden, I end up liking you a lot. All this heartfelt feelings… what should I do with them? Ahh! What are you making me say! You idiot! Pervert! Stop! Do I need to confess in front of all of Fuwanovel that I have a crush on you? It's embarrassing! /tsundere :saber: 

And for the rest of you Fuwanovelians: Thank you for keeping this whole place fun and friendly place to be in!

Congratz on 1000 posts :sachi: !!!

6 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

@Dergonu: All of a sudden, I end up liking you a lot. All this heartfelt feelings… what should I do with them? Ahh! What are you making me say! You idiot! Pervert! Stop! Do I need to confess in front of all of Fuwanovel that I have a crush on you? It's embarrassing! /tsundere :saber:

I-It's not like I'm h-h-happy to hear that or anything... :yumiko: T-The only reason I'm here now is that I clicked the thread by accident, thats all!! Don't get the wrong idea! 

39 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

So I finally reached the 1000th post club. God what a spammer! I've only been an official member for 6 or so months but I have been lurking as a guest forumer for about 2 years now. What forced me to make an account? Well, I had a terrible stalking experience with an old forum back in the day and vowed not to visit social sites anymore, but finding a job in the social media marketing field last year kinda pulled me back in again to be a huge socialite on the internet. So, I decided to pull away from the fear and embrace being a crazy internet spammer socialite once again. And Fuwanovel forums made me feel right at home. Every member has been nice to me, like a typical VN protagonist being sincere to his virgin lover's first time experience. No negative experience that I can think of so far. :sachi:  

It's awesome when I have a work-at-home job because I can fool around and play VNs more than someone who has to drag their ass to the office and listen to their boss nag at them all day. All of a sudden, I found myself making fuwanovel one of my official homepage tabs because it's an awesome resource for a recreational activity that I spend almost the same time as I do with work and replying/posting at least 10 times a day. Anyways, I will make the obligatory thank you, appreciate, kudos, "whatever the fuck you call it" thread for the people who helped me get here and made my fuwanovel experience much more lively. If I forgot to mention you, please don't hurt me. I love you with all my heart! :wafuu:

@Tay: For putting up this site together and also not nuking our precious hangout spot to oblivion for too long during maintenance. :michiru:

@Zenophilious: Very helpful mod plus we have one thing in common. I reread Fate Stay Night/Hollow Ataraxia more times than I could count with my fingers.  :saber:

@Nosebleed: Thank you for Lilium x Triangle. For some reason I end up playing the entire thing again after you guys did the English patch. Also for keeping us people who gave up on Nisekoi long time ago updated with the whole “ordeal”. :pyaa:

@Kaguya: Shikkoku no Sharnoth was a great read. Thanks for posting an info thread about it.

@KosakiFag: Thanks for keeping us updated with Alicesoft translations and games.

@Palas: My official "favorite member" of Fuwanovel. That's all that needs to be said. :holo: 

@Deep Blue: If I had to name another favorite member in this forum. It would be you, no doubt about it. :) 

@Funyarinpa: Sora is the best girl. This is the only time I will say it. Hope you are happy now! :conspiracy:

@Fred the Barber: I see you like a senpai in these forums. Please, take care of me senpai!

@TexasDice: Stay classy cowboy! :upupu:

@Jade: Almost always present whenever I visit Fuwa chat. Not sure if you’re stalking me…or is it the other way around? ^_^ 

@Ceris and @The Striker: Hard to find our kind here as Hyperdimension Neptunia fans. Glad there are you guys!

@Nashetania: For owning me so hard as a Princess Evangile fan. Kudos to you. :rimu:

@DarkZedge: When you see someone with a Comyu sig, you know the guy is already fucking awesome.  

@VirginSmasher: Everywhere I go, you're there. We have an inseparable bond in these forums as if you're my little brother. You are free to call me Onee-sama. :holo:  

@XReaper: For recommending me a couple NTR games that I end up putting #1 on my list especially those done by Elf. :D 

@Jun Inoue: I didn’t know one of my favorite side characters in Majikoi would actually exist in Fuwanovel. Also an avid follower like me in the Majikoi A series progress. 

@OriginalRen: Every time you post something hilarious in the forum, it puts me in a really good mood. Thank you for bringing rainbows and sunshine during my stressful days. :sachi: 

@Kiriririri: Your moege passion is contagious... it's like the common cold. Now I need some insulin for too much vanilla goodness intake. :wafuu:

@Flutterz: I found myself clicking through your entire Moe Repository blogs because I was mesmerized by them. 

@Eclipsed: One of my top 3 favorite board mods. No, I will not disclose the rankings. Sorry. :yumiko: 

@Clephas: For constantly recommending untranslated visual novels and giving me a push to learn Japanese. :kosame: 

@sanahtlig: I always found you on many forums I visited and your reviews have been helpful. 

@Canicheslayer: You liked my posts more than anybody in this forum. I think more than a 1/3 of my likes came from you? I guess we agree on many things and for that I thank you. :Teeku:

@Kawasumi: You like my posts almost as much as Canicheslayer. Both of you combine make up almost half my likes. I don’t know what’s to like about me? I’m just a spammer. :Kappa: Also PM me if you need some more NTR doujin recommendations.

@mitchhamilton: Is this your name in real life? Btw you’re awesome! ^_^ 

@Stormwolf: I agree with many things you say in this forum. You are very critical with your preferences and sometimes it’s hard for people to express that, yet you do it with ease. :illya:

@Decay and @Rooke: I like it when there’s at least one person who disagrees with me and present valid arguments and making me see the other side of it. Sometimes, it’s hard to find people like you guys because all they do is just troll and spout nonsense but on the other hand, you both are very calm and respectful. :rimu:

@Valmore: Your posts are top quality. Keep me entertained, now and forever.

@Satsuki and @MiKandi Japan: For delivering the news and keeping us updated with Kyuuketsu Hime no Libra. Really, I am excited with this whole thing! Now if only that Iris route would be implemented...

@Rose: Seeing your Wanderer sig makes me want to play Ragnarok Online again. I played a Wanderer during War of the Emperium a lot.

@Chronopolis: First person to ever message me about having an interest with NTR. Hopefully I converted you to the dark side. :holo:

@EcchiOujisama Your Eiyuu Senki tips were helpful and it’s nice that I have someone to talk to about the game I really enjoyed.

@Kurisu-Chan: You will always be my #1 waifu no matter what you say, Darling! :holo:

@Ryechu, @Down, and @solidbatman: Thank you for all the amazing FuwaReviews!

@Tyrael: I will read all your reviews from now on word for word. Please don't be mad at me again. :pyaa:

And for the rest of you Fuwanovelians: Thank you for keeping this whole place fun and friendly place to be in!

Congratulations onee Sama on 1000 posts. I hope to reach that goal someday and be like you, onee Sama. And yes, that's what I'm calling you from now on.

I've been a member since early 2013 and I've yet to reach 1000 posts (although I'm finally pretty close). Damn, I still remember back in the day when Invertmouse and Ryoji reached a 1000 posts, back when it was still an uncommon accomplishment. They were the top Fuwa posters in 2013, and now their post counts are comparatively average, lol. 

Also, I feel old and forgotten. Doesn't help that I've barely been active the past 6 months or so.

57 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

One more "Like" for your 1000th post 8) Truly, your posts are usually very funny or interesting (even when I disagree...remember...Bullying :makina:)!

Congratulations. You're an excellent addition to Fuwanovel Forums :sachi:

congrats! i knew you could do it someday. just like i said when i first met you.

"Gamer" I said "If there is anyone in this world who is deserving a 1000 post, its you."

Then you replied with tears in your eyes "I promise I wont let you down."

ill never forget that day. thats the day i saw a woman, become........... more woman?

5 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

I've been on here for almost a year and I don't even have 1,000, you are a spammer. I also feel like you mentioned nearly everybody  on the site besides me. Then again, I haven't really interacted with you so...

But anyway, congrats!

Thanks! To be fair, I still consider myself somewhat new. I see Fuwanovel like a high school. There might be 500+ students, but you'll only be acquainted with maybe 150 of them. Unlike high school though, there is no 4 year limit, so I will eventually get to know more people in here including you. :sachi: