Who do you consider the most physically attractive VN character(s) of your preferred gender?

It can be based on how cute/hot they are, if you like their outfit, hair, overall design, whatever criteria you want. Doesn't necessarily have to be your best girl/guy/waifu/husbando (but if you want to keep to them only go for it).

In terms of most pretty as a whole, definitely gotta give it to Kotori from Rewrite (also my fav VN character/waifu)

Miyako in a certain part of MajiKoi A-1 Azumi's route has become one of my recent favs.

Rin Tohsaka from Fate is up there in overall attractiveness

Asuho from Hoshimemo is simple but cute.

Maybe I have a thing for short hair redheads cuz I also like Ageha from If My Heart Had Wings

I like Umi from Koirizo quite a bit.

8 minutes ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

It can be based on how cute/hot they are, if you like their outfit, hair, overall design, whatever criteria you want. Doesn't necessarily have to be your best girl/guy/waifu/husbando (but if you want to keep to them only go for it).

In terms of most pretty as a whole, definitely gotta give it to Kotori from Rewrite (also my fav VN character/waifu)

Miyako in a certain part of MajiKoi A-1 Azumi's route has become one of my recent favs.

Rin Tohsaka from Fate is up there in overall attractiveness

Asuho from Hoshimemo is simple but cute.

Maybe I have a thing for short hair redheads cuz I also like Ageha from If My Heart Had Wings

I like Umi from Koirizo quite a bit.

I agree with Rin and kotori.. but now one can defeat the almighty Kagome-sama from comyu.

f6NFiz7.jpg

HAR28sW.jpg

AsiTIFm.jpg

GZMsJYR.jpg

3evSLA0.jpg

Enjoy basking in the beauty of Kagome-sama

Just now, tahu157 said:

I've 100%'ed both games and I think she's best grill. Am I forgetting something important?

Same here.. i'm a fate fanatic but rider never really...impacted me. i blame it on kinoko Nasu for always hiding her behind sakura's shadow.

If anything Caren ortensia left the most impact on me. :mare:

This is a surprisingly difficult question for me, I rarely find 2d girls physically attractive in a pure sense. the only ones I can think of are Mamiko from Professor Cherry, purely because her voice during h-scenes is so hot, and maybe a few other characters from various nukige (Cinnamon, I guess) but no, characters can be arousing, they can be cute, they can be likable, but I only have physical attraction to real people.

And maybe Taiga

I will never forget her

d580Ggl.png

But I am not all that happy with my answer. My range is just too wide, it's basically impossible for me not to find a heroine attractive, not matter what she wears or looks like. Even my dislikes toward heterochromia and blue hair can't stop me from liking lots of characters with those assets.  

Considering we're talking purely VN characters here, that's easy.

Spoiler

Kuchiki.Toko.full.180588.jpg

Long, dark hair with a demeanour that's hard enough to read that you can't tell everything about the character at first glance, but provokes curiosity from the reader nevertheless. "Mysterious" is a good umbrella term for it, I guess, but I think that's a bit too general. Talking purely in terms of art, there's a degree of subtlety which is nearly as hard to describe as it is to draw. Overemphasising their enigmatic nature, both in design and characterisation, can be a bit heavy-handed sometimes.

Since this is about physical attraction, I should mention that I don't really care about body type outside of "are they relatively healthy?" but I guess I generally prefer designs on the frail side. Not too tall and not too short sounds ideal, but that's just me being picky. It usually takes a pretty long time for me to warm up to a character (and reading an entire VN or any sort of media without caring deeply for any of them is pretty normal), but there are certain immediate physical characteristics that pique my interest, hence my post on this thread.

(And sorry, if you don't recognise the character, that's Kuchiki Tōko from Kara no Shoujo.)

Errr, I'll take this chance to use my right to remain silent :sachi:

Jokes (mostly) aside, I'm pretty open-minded - though I like them to have feminine features - a good example of "mannish" characters is Princess Waltz (still a decent VN). Beyond that, I tend to favor pale skin, with vibrant red hair. (it's likely my number one go-to in games that let you create a character).

2 hours ago, dfbreezy said:

You like rider... You must not have seen her true form in fate/hollow :wafuu:

I've selectively blocked out that part from my mind and have replaced it with glorious Medusa oppai.

2 hours ago, tahu157 said:

I've 100%'ed both games and I think she's best grill. Am I forgetting something important?

Clearly you have good taste. However, as she is my waifu we may have to fite. :amane: