Hidamari Sketch x 3 Stars

Hyouka

One Week Friends

K-On!

Katanagatari

Tokyo Ghoul

Tonari no Seki-kun

Terror in Tokyo.

And I'm not close to finishing any of them. 

Heh i suggest watch Gintama asap ;d its awesome!

I just started Kuroshitsuji:Book of Circus since it was released two days ago. I think its pretty good, but that anime is honestly better dubbed.

Didn't see that on the Summer 2014 anime discussion but I haven't been following that thread much

And I just started Nisemonogatari as well

(Preparing for Hanamonogatari in August)

I just started Kuroshitsuji:Book of Circus since it was released two days ago. I think its pretty good, but that anime is honestly better dubbed.

Didn't see that on the Summer 2014 anime discussion but I haven't been following that thread much

And I just started Nisemonogatari as well

(Preparing for Hanamonogatari in August)

hum...hum :)

hanamonogatari.. still waiting for it.

unfortunately, this explains after 15 episodes in season one. 
I hope if there will be a recount after ciel dies and becomes a demon,
but I think it doesn't the matter, i want to see ciel >.<

^_^ Understand  Sir!

Sometimes I am just way too impatient..... I read many LN because there is much more content.

ahaha, 
the reason I don't read the LN or mangga besides 200 episodes or more is 
made me impatient to wait for the next season, it's just if there is, if not? 
so, I decided it was better than waiting :D

Ok, I reached season 2 now in marathoning Yuru Yuri and I´m still not bored of the constantly repeating jokes and the continuing hope to finally see some true yuri scenes!

The only problem is that I can´t stop to compare it with K-on!, whose level it sadly can´t reach...

First three episodes were fun. Certainly not going to be a boring show from the looks of it.

ya it wont be,the gags just keep getting better. just that it might get a bit boring later but after episode 50 or so it really picks up. Most episodes after that are really good. Rewatched them countless times by now xD

I recently finished Tokyo Magniture 8.0.  They really rub it in to make sure you're super sad huh? The last episode was a mind numbingly depressing cry fest, but otherwise I found the rest of the series enjoyable.  It was a bit plain in both visuals and execution, but it was fitting with what the anime wanted to present.   The last plot twist was kind of awkwardly done and one of my friends called it outright manipulative, but it was still powerful enough to provoke manly tears.  It was also a little annoying how characters would constantly wander off on their own despite promising not to and adults generally failing at watching over them.

I started Date A Live since a lot of people here seem to like it and I liked the character designs.  It's very fanservicey, but not on a level that I would call ecchi.(They still don't have nipples even in the BD versions!)  The story seems interesting so far and the girls are cute (Origami for looks and Tohka for personality being my favorites I guess.)  I started yesterday and am almost done with season 1 now.

I've also been making progress in Hunter X Hunter after my friend pressured me into watching it.  Up to episode 16 now, still a long way to go before I catch up!

As for the season's new shows :  My faves so far : 1. Barakamon  2. Akame Ga Kill  3.SAO2  4.Zankyou no Terror,  5.Hanayamata

Others I've been watching : Blue Spring Ride, Glasslip (much disapointment so far), Aldnoah.Zero.  I also plan on checking out Tokyo ESP, Fate Illya whenever I get around to finishing season 1 and maybe Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun.