What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I've nailed what I'll watch next down to three options:

1) Yuru Yuri

2) Tamako Market

3) Rou-kyuu-bu

Personally, I'm more inclined to Rou-kyuu-bu, for reasons one can easily guess.

SWEATY LOLIS PLAYING BASKETBALL?! HELL COUNT ME IN!!

But I thought it would be prudent to hear a second opinion, who knows...

I've nailed what I'll watch next down to three options:

1) Yuru Yuri

2) Tamako Market

3) Rou-kyuu-bu

IMO Yuru Yuri is the funniest out of those. Tamako Market has nice sides but it's a bit boring at times. Ro-kyuu-bu you watch for the lolis basically...

On another note I started watching Dantalian no Shoka. Felt like watching something of the sort after playing Umineko, the fact that Dalian has the same VA as Dlanor is a nice coincidence.

After 2 episodes it's... not very good. The mysteries are obvious or non-existent, the characters not very appealing. Basically I just enjoy the atmosphere and the Victorian setting. I hope all the the passages where they "exorcise" the magic and/or solve the mystery aren't gonna be like this all the way because it's really boring.

It is a disgrace a lolicon has not watched Ro-Kyu-Buu

Shame on you, go watch it now.

I'm 8 episodes in Zvezda and i've learned one thing in my journey, never question Zvezda, ever, no matter what.

MAY THE LIGHT OF ZVEZDA SHINE THROUGHOUT THIS WORLD.

I remember when I found out about Ro-Kyu-Buu. I was watching a "Top Anime OP" list video, and Ro-Kyu-Buu came up, and I desperately started looking up information on it. My friends and I have nicknamed the anime Loli Basketball.

And sadly, I haven't finished Zvezda yet, I only saw the first three episodes. Definitely something I'm getting back to soon.

Hello hello.... 

so currently watching Rail Wars and i have a question... 

Do anyone know where i can download song from episode 4 performed by Noa Kashima? thx

Seeing how that episode aired just recently, they probably won't be releasing an OST of it for a while. :P

You can follow anime/VN soundtrack blogs like ASL and Shinnoden to get your fix. They usually have most of them available a little while after they're released in Japan, but for the ones they don't get, you can also look in nyaa torrents - music.

I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that the Fate/Stay Night anime sucks, especially compared to the VN, and that there is no Tsukihime anime. I guess Fate/Zero would be a good place to start, considering it's actually good.

Is that so? I know compared to the visual novel it's lackluster, but I tend to enjoy watching scenes from my favourite VN's ported to an anime.

Since I have yet to finish the last route in the VN I didn't want to start with Fate/Zero...

Planning to start watching a bunch of TYPE-MOON related anime.

Anyone have any idea of where I should start? I'm thinking of beginning with Fate/stay night.

F/SN is a decent place to start with. It's not excellent but it's okay (well it adapts the weakest route basically).

The Tsukihime anime does a lot of things wrong but as usual the hate is out of proportion. If anything the OST is god-tier. If you're a fan it's worth trying.

F/Zero is pretty good too. To watch after F/SN.

The best you're gonna get from TM adaptations is definitely Kara no Kyoukai. Those movies are awesome, orders of magnitude better than the novels they're from.

Don't watch FSN.

Wait for the ufotable remake that'll come out next season. Ufotable are responsible for making F/Z which is highly praised. Studio Deen were the ones that did F/SN which is highly bashed and criticized.

Most fans bash on FSN while praising F/Z so it's probably wise to wait for the remake that's supposedly going to be high quality. And honestly from screenshots and PVs it's clear that this remake is really up to ufotable standards.

Wait for the ufotable remake that'll come out next season. Ufotable are responsible for making F/Z which is highly praised. Studio Deen were the ones that did F/SN which is highly bashed and criticized.

Well, the remake won't be the Fate route but some kind of mingle of stuff though. But I did forget this was coming out.

Also as I said Type-Moon fans are a prompt to bash fanbase and the Tsukihime and F/SN adaptations, though in no way excellent, got more hate then they deserved.

Basically if you have time, you can watch F/SN. Otherwise just jump KnK, it's the best of all that anyway =p

Well, the remake won't be the Fate route but some kind of mingle of stuff though. But I did forget this was coming out.

If it was not coming out next season i'd tell him to just watch the current one but beware of quality changes.

But since it is coming out next season you might as well just wait a little right?

I don't think the Fate route's adaption is worth watching anyways. It wasn't even that eventful in the VN. And from what I understand, the anime didn't even cover Saber's backstory (heard from a friend), and that was the most worthwhile part of the Fate route.

Otherwise, definitely hyped for the new FSN anime from Ufotable and Nasu!

Ah, dammit. Am I supposed to make up my mind or not?!

Bad quality anime doesn't really annoy me too much, so long as I find it enjoyable, so I really would have to watch it to know.

The reason why I've started right now is so that I have finished watching all of the TYPE-MOON stuff by the time the remake comes out.

So this is my conclusion. I'll go from the worst to best. First the ones about Fate (I believe there's also a film about Unlimited Blade Works, yes?), and then I'll go with Kara no Kyoukai. Finally, I'll finish things off with Carnival Phantasm, since that I'm sure is really my kind of thing :P

Ah, dammit. Am I supposed to make up my mind or not?!

Bad quality anime doesn't really annoy me too much, so long as I find it enjoyable, so I really would have to watch it to know.

When I say bad quality i'm not referring to art alone mind you (although the art itself is degraded).

I'm referring to the adaptation itself that was poor and didn't do the VN justice.

But hey if you want to watch the worst and then watch the best that's fine too, it's not a bad strategy.

So this is my conclusion. I'll go from the worst to best. First the ones about Fate (I believe there's also a film about Unlimited Blade Works, yes?), and then I'll go with Kara no Kyoukai. Finally, I'll finish things off with Carnival Phantasm, since that I'm sure is really my kind of thing :P

Don't forget Tsukihime. The UBW movie doesn't make the slightest sense if you don't know the story already but you do - in this case it's actually pretty good.

And yeah Carnival Phantasm is cool :lol: