What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

just finished up fate/zero, really impressed by it. i got mixed up and thought fate/stay was the prequel so im excited to see the story continue. now im starting no game no life.

Oh! I love No Game No Life. The mind games are really interesting. ^^ Currently, I'm watching Attack on Titan.

Aw. I thought the MC was likeable, and the story was a bit cliched but still good. Have to agree about the heroine though, she was the worst.

Just once, I'd like to see a tsundere get rejected for being a tsundere.

never saw that happen Tsundere's getting rejected but i do remember a funny scene of something similar in Seitokai Yakuindomo's season 2

Zero no Tsukaima is one of the first anime i've seen and i love it, probably for nostalgic reasons but it was the first anime to show me a fulfilled romantic plot and introduced me to tsunderes, it is also the anime that made me realize and appreciate the beauty of flat chests, that's why, despite my criteria today i still like Zero no Tsukaima and still praise Louise as best tsundere (and sometimes wish i was her pet). If i had watched it today i probably wouldn't have liked it as much, in fact i now dislike a lot of tsunderes, but that's the beauty of being biased and letting nostalgia affect your criticism.

lol i also watched it a pretty long time ago but had already watched several other better animes (cant specify,memory not that good ;d) and was watching some others alongside it too which made it worse for me i guess

In the end i quit sometime in season 2 although i still have it in my harddisk