What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

i just finished up boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru, was really unimpressed. after reading some of the reviews i expected it to be mature and engaging but it was like a bad soap opera. towards the end i started to feel something, but 90% of it was just dull and corny.

The ova was a really bad representation of the whole story.

The manga is much more in depth.

However you have to realize it's a Shoujo so there will undeniably be corny drama.

The ova was a really bad representation of the whole story.

The manga is much more in depth.

However you have to realize it's a Shoujo so there will undeniably be corny drama.

i dont mind corny stuff if im emotionally invested, but it just fell flat for me so i doubt i'll check the manga out.

i dont mind corny stuff if im emotionally invested, but it just fell flat for me so i doubt i'll check the manga out.

The OVA only adapts like the first couple chapters of it, the manga has over 50 chapters, there's a lot more that happens after the anime's incident. But I understand if you're not up for it.

If you want a decent anime dealing with incest I'd suggest Koi Kaze.

The OVA only adapts like the first couple chapters of it, the manga has over 50 chapters, there's a lot more that happens after the anime's incident. But I understand if you're not up for it.

If you want a decent anime dealing with incest I'd suggest Koi Kaze.

nothing about the story or character really drew me in so i doubt i'd like the manga. i really liked koi kaze, are there any other incest anime you think i might enjoy? ive seen some of the popular ones (yosuga no sora, oreimo, aki sora).

nothing about the story or character really drew me in so i doubt i'd like the manga. i really liked koi kaze, are there any other incest anime you think i might enjoy? ive seen some of the popular ones (yosuga no sora, oreimo, aki sora).

Nope, there aren't any decent ones out of that scope sadly. Koi Kaze is by far the best. Aki Sora goes deeper in the manga but it's still very sex focused. Yosuga no Sora is alright, maybe give the VN a try.

The others I know are just generic romcoms with non-blood related sister heroines.

And trust me I tried to look into every corner for an anime with incest.

Also I'm enjoying Outbreak Company. Myuser best girl.

Started Black Bullet. Feels kinda rushed but it's decent... but I'm in episode 3 and I gotta wonder: how the hell is this man alive and walking after getting stabbed multiple times, shot, and then pushed off a cliff? You know I can understand plot armor but when you get messed up like that and then a day of rest later and your 100% fine something is horribly wrong. I don't know if theres plot reasons or what but anime pls.

Started Black Bullet. Feels kinda rushed but it's decent... but I'm in episode 3 and I gotta wonder: how the hell is this man alive and walking after getting stabbed multiple times, shot, and then pushed off a cliff? You know I can understand plot armor but when you get messed up like that and then a day of rest later and your 100% fine something is horribly wrong. I don't know if theres plot reasons or what but anime pls.

Well, they are in the future and have more advance technology. I hated the pacing of Black Bullet, it was waaay too rushed

Well, they are in the future and have more advance technology. I hated the pacing of Black Bullet, it was waaay too rushed

Couldn't possibly be worse than SAO's horrible pacing. Or at least it felt like horrible pacing. I dunno, doesn't feel like anything happens to me. <_< And that's coming from someone that loves both series'.  :blink:

I just finished watching Hanasaku Iroha. I really enjoyed it. Theres a little void in my chest right now. :)

Have you watched the movie, Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home?  If not I highly suggest you watch it.  I really enjoyed both the series and the movie. :)

Have you watched the movie, Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home?  If not I highly suggest you watch it.  I really enjoyed both the series and the movie. :)

I highly approve of this. Hanasaku Iroha is an amazing series. Definitely up there as one of my favorites.

Finished Watching Shingeki no Kyojin, for me, it was a good experience, but i'll never understand why they made a shounen out of this background, well, for me, the shonen kills every atempt of dramatic issue, but, well, i LOVE the graphics and the fights as well.

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Just finished watching Log Horizon (yes, I know I'm slow) and I enjoyed it. Definitely not flawless, but still looking forward to season 2.

One a side note, does anyone have any good fantasy/adventure anime to recommend? I'm a sucker for the genre but lately I seem to have ran out of fantasy/adventure anime to watch. It doesn't need to be a masterpiece, an enjoyable 'sword and sorcery' style show will do.

Here's what I've already watched:

(I'm including only the fantasy/adventure genre here)

Zero no Tsukaima

Shakugan no Shana

Index and Railgun

Pandora Hearts

D.Gray Man

F/Z

Suisei no Gargantia

Soul Eater

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Blast of Tempest

Outbreak Company

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? 

Sunday Without God

Hataraku Maou Sama

Log Horizon

SAO

SnK

Magi

Tokyo Ravens

Noragami

Hitsugi no Chaika

NGNL

Have you tried: Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Mahouka, FMA: Brotherhood, Strike the Blood, Romeo X Juliet, Blade and Soul, Date A Live, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, Mahou Sensou, The Sacred Blacksmith, Blood Lad, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Yuushibu, K, Blue Exorcist, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai

Hah.. 疲れる