What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

That anime is top 10 for me, enjoy :)

Toradora is finished.  It was really good as expected.

I was rooting for Minori personally but I'm satisfied with the ending.

I would say it was very good but it didn't touch me quite as much as things like Kobato and Clannad did so It's probably not in top 10 for me.  I'd say 95 points overall though. 

Edit: I'm realizing that a lot of the negative aspect was fatigue and after thinking about it for a while I realize it's probably top 10 for me. Regardless, 100 points. 

Finished watching Another, it was pretty good. I liked the last two episodes since there were chaotic as hell but I was displeased with the ending. I'm also 8 episodes into Baka to Test, I think it's extremely average and I find myself getting bored a lot of the time. 

I can't agree with you on Baka to Test but I agree Another was good.  If you liked it enough you could check out the novels, some things were changed in the anime (especially at the end) but nothing major. 

I can't agree with you on Baka to Test but I agree Another was good.  If you liked it enough you could check out the novels, some things were changed in the anime (especially at the end) but nothing major. 

I think it's mostly my fault for expecting something different from it. I was expecting some more plot from it and I kind of feel like the intro went a bit too fast and I haven't really adapted to the world since I don't know much about it. I approached it with some seriousness when I really should have just relaxed and had some fun (going from something like Another to Baka to Test is a huge shift in atmosphere).

I think it's mostly my fault for expecting something different from it. I was expecting some more plot from it and I kind of feel like the intro went a bit too fast and I haven't really adapted to the world since I don't know much about it. I approached it with some seriousness when I really should have just relaxed and had some fun (going from something like Another to Baka to Test is a huge shift in atmosphere).

Protip: Don't approach a show with the word "baka" on the title expecting seriousness. :P

Yea, it's meant to be completely enjoyable.  Its not as funny as some other things I've seen but I thought it was pretty solid (I was never bored watching it).   I actually tend to switch between serious and light cause I don't like to be stuck in one mood, although I have been on a Slice of Life bend lately. 

if ur watching that,no point in doing so if u didnt read the manga

u wont understand a single thing xD

Don't know why it's pointless.

The anime is a prequel to the manga so it actually would help you getting into the manga.

At least it did for me. 

really? It was opposite for me

i could only enjoy watching the anime after finishing the manga.

The anime basically introduces the manga's main character and her past and how she came to be like that.

The side stuff happening in the anime is addressed later on in the manga obviously. I feel like the anime's focus was really just character development and introduction to the manga's plot and I think it sits quite well.

Just think "everything that was not answered here will be answered in the manga" and you should be fine.

I enjoyed Ga-Rei Zero at least without reading the manga first.

really? It was opposite for me

i could only enjoy watching the anime after finishing the manga.

That might have been the same thing for me and Fate/Zero. I liked it for what I got, but the ending didn't make enough sense to me and I couldn't appreciate it as much without. But once I finished Fate/stay night, I was able to get a lot more enjoyment from F/Z than I had initially. I didn't necessarily dislike F/Z either, but I really wasn't a fan of the series. But I did become a fan after re-watching it!

Stayed up all night to watch Madoka, was not disappointed.

Great! It's one of my faves. :D

Well.

In theory you don't need to watch the anime at all and just go on and read the manga.

But I feel like the anime is a nice addition to it.

In the manga you basically follow grown up Kagura in her Ga-Rei hunting adventures.

In the anime you get to know Kagura's teenage days and how she came to gain her abilities and stuff. It's by no means something you need to enjoy the manga though. But for me it gave a lot more depth to the characters, Kagura the most obviously.

Well, after avoiding it for a long time, I finally watched Gundam 00(seasons 1 & 2).  It wasn't bad.  Kind of a mix of Seed Destiny and Zeta.  I still prefer the UC era though.  Also, after watching Knights of Sidonia, the fights in 00 aren't as impressive on a technical level, though of course Gundam was always as much about melodrama as it was action.

Just finished Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch second season. 

i don't get the ending, is he become immortal too? 

also is there a continue or not? (maybe OVA?)

ur not supposed to get the ending,its an 'open ending' so its up to ur imagination basically as to wat happened

most tend to believe Lelouch lived though,stole the 'code' from his father

there is no direct continuation however there is an ongoing movie of sorts: http://myanimelist.net/anime/8888/Code_Geass:_Boukoku_no_Akito_1_-_Yokuryuu_wa_Maiorita

comes out once a year and is about 50 min each

ur not supposed to get the ending,its an 'open ending' so its up to ur imagination basically as to wat happened

most tend to believe Lelouch lived though,stole the 'code' from his father

there is no direct continuation however there is an ongoing movie of sorts: http://myanimelist.net/anime/8888/Code_Geass:_Boukoku_no_Akito_1_-_Yokuryuu_wa_Maiorita

comes out once a year and is about 50 min each

Thanks for info too bad movie is not with C.C....

A long time ago, I had watched Fate Stay Night the anime, and dropped it a couple episodes in because it was boring to me. So I never looked at any of the other Fate stuff afterwards.

I just recently started watching Fate Zero just because someone told me it was dark/really good, totally different from the one I had watched before. And I'm really enjoying it.. makes me want to read the Fate Stay Night visual novel perhaps after I'm done.

A long time ago, I had watched Fate Stay Night the anime, and dropped it a couple episodes in because it was boring to me. So I never looked at any of the other Fate stuff afterwards.

I just recently started watching Fate Zero just because someone told me it was dark/really good, totally different from the one I had watched before. And I'm really enjoying it.. makes me want to read the Fate Stay Night visual novel perhaps after I'm done.

You should definitely read F/SN, the anime adaptation sucks.

You should definitely read F/SN, the anime adaptation sucks.

Yeah, I might. I'm on 2nd season of Fate Zero now. It'd be cool to see the kids grown up in the sequel, like Rin, Irisviel's daughter, and Sakura.

For some reason, the anime made me dislike Saber. But now that I'm watching Fate Zero, I love Saber. lol

ahh, I remember now. It's probably because I hated Shiro the main character... he annoyed me for some reason. So it made me dislike his servant too. xD