What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

So I finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 now

I used to have a heart. But now it's been mashed into a pulp.

I have nothing else to say other than to give this anime a 10/10 for the amount of feels it gave me.

I have cried about 4 times in the last hour over this thing. Just beautiful. The impact it causes over such a simple story element at the end completely defeated me. Maybe I'm too sensitive with this stuff but I couldn't handle the feels at all near those final episodes and I could easily compare it to something like Clannad After Story.

And I don't want to put any story elements here. I feel like if you spoil anything you're ruining the wonderful experience.

I have no regrets of watching this anime.

I will as well.  If it's like After Story I'm worried.  Kobato is choking me up a bit at the end here.  XD

OK so MEKAKUCITY Actors I had no idea 

it was going to turn into this crazy multi-dimension thing... On episode 10 and I feel so bad for Ene and Ayano *sniff* *sniff* and Shintaro (?) that sucks! He should have realized he wanted Ayano sooner...

It wasn't his fault Ayano commited suicide though.

More like he is unrelated to her suicide. She died in order to protect everyone.

It wasn't his fault Ayano commited suicide though.

More like he is unrelated to her suicide. She died in order to protect everyone.

Wait wait she committed suicide??? Oh shit the feels are going to be real for me next episode... Kind of reminds me of Zetsuen no Tempest though.

Ok Kobato is finished.  It was honestly really good (a little slow at first) but really good. I'd say this summarizes the ending for me pretty well:

..can+t+hold+all+these+feels+_ea07406b0c

Definitely would recommend if you like other Clamp works.  In summary: 100 points! 

Edit: Don't bother with the specials, they're just 1 minute shorts.  

So I finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 now

I used to have a heart. But now it's been mashed into a pulp.

I have nothing else to say other than to give this anime a 10/10 for the amount of feels it gave me.

I have cried about 4 times in the last hour over this thing. Just beautiful. The impact it causes over such a simple story element at the end completely defeated me. Maybe I'm too sensitive with this stuff but I couldn't handle the feels at all near those final episodes and I could easily compare it to something like Clannad After Story.

And I don't want to put any story elements here. I feel like if you spoil anything you're ruining the wonderful experience.

I have no regrets of watching this anime.

I really should watch this some time. I know it's done by the same director who did .hack//Quantum, and that was one of the saddest I've seen from the franchise. Tachibana Masaki has talent when it comes to emotional storytelling in anime, and I couldn't have been happier with how Quantum turned out as a fan of .hack//.

Recently started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Wish I'd gotten to it sooner, that finisher in EP 8 was just epic but what came after was pretty sad.

That episode 8. One of the most memorable moments in anime. ;_;

Well I'm somewhat disappointed.  My friends went and finished Madoka Magica on Sunday while I was working instead of watching the rest of it with me yesterday.  I can understand why they didn't want to wait, but this is the first time I've gotten a chance to watch anime with friends in years(about 8 years in fact), and I was really looking forward to it.  I was even willing to watch the dub version with them.

le sigh...

Did you really enjoy DAL the first season? Then you will probably like this.

Did you just kind of like it? Then you will most likely not enjoy season 2 as much.

I can agree with this. I thought S1 was okay, and really didn't like S2. I just contributed it to the fact the anime went all action-y and my general distaste of Miku (she honestly ruined the season overall for me)

I can agree with this. I thought S1 was okay, and really didn't like S2. I just contributed it to the fact the anime went all action-y and my general distaste of Miku (she honestly ruined the season overall for me)

I'm like that as well. They should have sticked to the dating aspect of it. Miku was a horrible character

What episode are you on? The good part of the anime is episode 8 and on.

I'm on episode 5. Ugh. How I even stuck on for so long, I do not know.

Did you really enjoy DAL the first season? Then you will probably like this.

Did you just kind of like it? Then you will most likely not enjoy season 2 as much.

I was partial to it. DAL has an interesting approach, but I liked the action more than the harem. The jokes were sub-par, too.

I honestly just want Kurumi in there.

I'm like that as well. They should have sticked to the dating aspect of it. Miku was a horrible character

I feel like I'm forgetting someone here. Who's Miku?

Miku is a character introduced in season 2. A really annoying one imo.

Also you're not getting any Kurumi almost. And there's literally no Kotori either.

It's just Tohka everywhere.

Well if you didn't like the harem and dating part of it you're in luck since season 2 has little of that, but DAL 2's attempt at a dark plot is laughable hence why it'd be better if they sticked with what they can do decently.

It's only 10 episodes long so it's not like it'll be hard to watch anyway.

Finished watching Another, it was pretty good. I liked the last two episodes since there were chaotic as hell but I was displeased with the ending. I'm also 8 episodes into Baka to Test, I think it's extremely average and I find myself getting bored a lot of the time.