What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Got about half way through Monogatari Series Second Season. Holy...

I knew I liked Nadeko for a reason. I'm gonna be awful irritated if I don't get a conclusion to these events by the end of this anime(waiting for Hanamonogatari would succccck).

I finished Welcome to the NHK, and while I enjoyed the series itself, for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on I actively disliked Misaki, to the point where

I saw her suicide coming several episodes ahead of time and was actually disappointed when Satou saved her.

If it wasn't for the awesome music and tumblr_mynef1hcFY1qg41kno2_250.gif I would've killed KLK way less. :D

I started watching Ookami to Koushinryou today. I remember watching episode 1 when it aired and never continuing so I thought I'd finally get to watching it. I like slow paced with lots of dialogue animes so so far I like it.

If it wasn't for the awesome music and tumblr_mynef1hcFY1qg41kno2_250.gif I would've killed KLK way less. :D

I started watching Ookami to Koushinryou today. I remember watching episode 1 when it aired and never continuing so I thought I'd finally get to watching it. I like slow paced with lots of dialogue animes so so far I like it.

Read the lightnovel after watching it!!!

because you can still imagine Holo's voice when she had a line in the books.

I can see how people might not like the show, but I would give it more than one episode's chance. The premise is pretty ridiculous, but the over the top action an humor support it pretty well, and while the characters take themselves seriously, the show itself never does. It's definitely not a deep show, but it's probably the most fun one I've seen in a while.

And the soundtrack really is awesome.

Kill la Kill for me is like how a UV lamp is to a fly.

I shouldn't get close to it, but I'm attracted by its pretty colors.

To enjoy KLK one must turn off their brain and just let the ridiculousness drive them along.

I have trouble doing that, and to show that, I am still 14 episodes in and was watching it when it aired :P Really need to get back to it soon.

Downloaded D-Frag recently since I missed it as it aired. Anyone seen it and have an opinion?

I have trouble doing that, and to show that, I am still 14 episodes in and was watching it when it aired :P Really need to get back to it soon.

Downloaded D-Frag recently since I missed it as it aired. Anyone seen it and have an opinion?

D-frag is tsukkomi x boke comedy. It's really stupid and ridiculous. If you've seen Sabagebu then you kind of know what to expect.

That's literally everything you'll get out of it, ridiculous plot with tons of punchlines.

Some jokes are pretty funny, others fall flat. My major issue with it is the protagonist's comebacks in the anime are always shouted and it gets annoying sometimes. 

I enjoyed the punchlines better as words in the corner of a panel :P ( I read the manga)

It's not bad, but it's not awesome either. Just mediocre. May or may not make you laugh depending on your sense of humor.

D-Frag is usually a love-or-hate situation, I don't know many people who can say: "It was okay, not bad nor good". It's usually either terrible or awesome, nosebleed is kinda there but he's a bit more into the terrible territory. For me it was really worth the time and I rarely enjoy watching anime, it made me laugh during all the episodes.

I'm not on the terrible territory. I really enjoyed the manga, it genuinely made me laugh, just like the anime did sometimes, it's just that some other times it didn't.

Hence why i'm kind of torn.

I'd personally recommend it, but i still think it's mediocre, quality wise.

Hearing that makes me hesitant, since I didn't take too well to Sabagebu except for like two moments.

Sabagebu is the survival game club.

D-Frag is the game creation club (temp).

You join the club in their antics.

One member was forced to join

He's the one that throws the punchlines against all the other weird characters.

See the similarities with Sabagebu?

Now the characers are definintely diffirent so you might like this one more.

It's a hit or a miss really.

Sabagebu is the survival game club.

D-Frag is the game creation club (temp).

You join the club in their antics.

One member was forced to join

He's the one that throws the punchlines against all the other weird characters.

See the similarities with Sabagebu?

Now the characers are definintely diffirent so you might like this one more.

It's a hit or a miss really.

I was trying to edit my post to clarify I meant the comedy, but my connection dropped. When you talk about this MC, it makes me think of that lead girl in Chronicles of the Going Home Club (can't recall romaji name), where she just gives retorts to all the jokes throughout the series. That didn't sit too well worth me either :P

Oh, don't get some of us started on Love Live, it's up there as one of my franchises of all time, and I'm borderline obsession levels.

Who am I kidding? I spend hours listening to Love Live music and watching the PVs every day, that might be obsession within itself.

Oh, don't get some of us started on Love Live, it's up there as one of my franchises of all time, and I'm borderline obsession levels.

Who am I kidding? I spend hours listening to Love Live music and watching the PVs every day, that might be obsession within itself.

The feels. ^_^

The visual aesthetics of Love Live are good enough to watch without even paying attention to the story.

I've been watching a lot of anime lately, I'm on to starting Mushishi which Ive been planning to watch for ages. Its been a while since Ive had a dual audio so I'm pretty used to subbed (especially along side visual novels). I'm almost afraid to watch it dubbed but I'm finally free to choose

Finished Monogatari Series Second Season... I got shivers. Not sure how I feel about several members of the cast 

dying/passing on/no longer being associated with Araragi (Nadeko :<)

but I really liked the season overall. And that ending... that ending! Totally ready for Hanamonogatari