Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

My confession: I didn't unban Run

Other confessions:

I don't really care much for the story when there's cute 2D girls doing cute things (applies to 98% of the stuff I watch/read).

I like non-loli characters too.

I also thought suikashoujo was a guy until I heard them sing, my apologies, but you sing well. 

I cannot stand being told off or disappointing people.

One of the comments that has affected me the most and made me sad is as follows:

[...] you annoy the hell out of me at times, [...]

The person who wrote this will remain anonymous, but I hold no ill feelings against whomever said it. 

I also had no idea I was sarcastic until people on the forums started pointing it out. I knew I was at home, hadn't even noticed the transition onto the forums.

Hmmmm... I thought Griev was a troll-ish guy until I talked to him and realized he was pretty great. I'm sorry man, I'll be better in the future T.T

also Twenty is my favourite character from Milky Holmes because I think his nipples are awesome.

probably NSFW:

5bbd5d82b2.jpg

Confession: Being female is hard to admit on the internet without feeling a sense of inferority and getting unwanted attention. That said, I've been here long enough to feel comfortable confessing so I might as well come out and say I am fully 100% female. Yoroshiku

Reverse confession: I'm really not anything I just described above

Confession: Being female is hard to admit on the internet without feeling a sense of inferority and getting unwanted attention. That said, I've been here long enough to feel comfortable confessing so I might as well come out and say I am fully 100% female. Yoroshiku

Reverse confession: I'm really not anything I just described above

What you are a man? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you attracted my attention! a real man!! give me a photo about your manliness!!!

Yeh true, it's hard to say you are a man in the internets. lol

Confession:

I, Eclipsed, absolutely HATE Minami Kotori of the LoveLive! franchise.

Reverse confession: ^is a lie. But Kotori isn't my #1 as my avatar/signature may imply (I'm only using hers cuz I represent Kotori in our little Fuse concert that's coming up).

My own preferences of the u's members is actually as follows:
Maki > Nico > Honoka > Umi > Kotori > Eli > Rin > Hanayo > Nozomi.

What you are a man? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you attracted my attention! a real man!! give me a photo about your manliness!!!

Yeh true, it's hard to say you are a man in the internets. lol

Evidence: hairy_man_copy.jpg

Real Confession: There isn't a whole lot that I've hidden about that is related to fuwanovel and japanese related information. I've been very honest and open about most things. 

Much confessions:

While I tend to be very helpful and constructive in my responses when people ask for help in the Voluntary Help forum, I actually cannot stand people who cannot follow instructions that are located very close, if not attached to, the thing they are doing.  Don't care about the excuse, regardless of how legitimate it may be.

Also, I'm bisexual, and my VN interests are very wide because of that.

Third confession, when I did corn's survey, I described my "ideal panties" as "lack of them".

EDIT:  I've considered changing my forum avatar to a "Here, Let me Google that For You" icon.

New confessions.

Xcom Ennemy unknown made it in my top 5 best games ever.

I often wanted to be born as a girl rather as a boy.

Nosebleed is my model, i want to have kawaii avatars like him!

It takes dedication but I believe you can get there.

Other confessions:

I'd want to be born as a being that can switch genders so I don't have to constantly complain about my gender.

I'd settle for being a trap if I was cute enough though.

If it weren't for depression, I likely wouldn't have ever played visual novels.
If it weren't for visual novels (and a couple friends), I'd likely still be in depression.

Confession: I edit my posts probably on average 10x after I post. I think I'm dyslexic.

I do that as well. I go on editing frenzies trying to erase any and all mistakes before someone can quote me.

I'd want to be born as a being that can switch genders so I don't have to constantly complain about my gender.

You should've posted that in the superpowers thread! 

I honestly thought Kosakifag was from japan. Lewd Princess destroyed my trust in the location tab.

I think he made it clear in his introduction that he was a perverted little boy princess to be saved from the Phillipines. 

I do that as well. I go on editing frenzies trying to erase any and all mistakes before someone can quote me.

I sometimes come across people in process of editing so I respectfully let them finish before quoting and/or I re-edit my post quoting them to include their edited version (within reason.)