All Aboard The Sakura Train

Nosebleed

I was pretty sure they were going to continue with the whole kitsune shebang and I guess I was correct

At least the art's from one of the two I actually do like and doesn't make the girls from copious amounts of car polish, so that's good

Can't really say anything else at this point

I actually much prefer this art. The game still seems really uninteresting but this art is much more pleasant to look at.

26 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

I thought the title was suggesting there would be a "Sakura Train," which sounds equally exciting.

I actually starred at the title when creating this thread for 15 mins trying to come up with some nice clickbait cancer title, but unfortunately nothing came to mind. I am ashamed.

5 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

So I stumbled upon Winged Cloud's new magnum opushttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731462427

If we keep this going, visual novels will soon be saved. \:Teeku:

Look at all the positive reviews, VN is doomed. 

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

I actually much prefer this art. The game still seems really uninteresting but this art is much more pleasant to look at.

I actually starred at the title when creating this thread for 15 mins trying to come up with some nice clickbait cancer title, but unfortunately nothing came to mind. I am ashamed.

A sakura train VN, when in the middle of the VN, a bunch of kabane attacks the sakura girls? sing me up!

(I'm ashamed) 

Sakura Dungeon was an improvement over the older iterations of this series so there's still some hope for this one, let's just hope they keep improving and grant them the benefit of the doubt instead of bashing it instantly and declaring it shit without even having played it or seen much of it.

At least I won't do any of those.

8 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

I have a few

Winged Cloud Saves Visual Novels AGAIN?

VN of the YEAR Already decided?

Step Aside Clannad and Steins;Gate there is a new GREATEST visual novel ever?

You won't believe how the Sakura series has SAVED Vns again?

The PEAK of Storytelling in VNs Reached?

I regret nothing