Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Ryoji

What Anime are you watching now?

Oh right, i was referring to the current arc now.

I sure wouldn't want to play ALO after the stuff that went on in SAO.

Kids with guns? What's the difference between a third world country and GGO? I was more surprised to see you were able to make a living out of it.

I would be all in for it, it may be a bit more expensive than I would be willing to pay, though. They would need to give me enough fan service... wait a second.

Call me crazy, but maybe because I'm already in a life-risking career choice, but I wouldn't mind living in a VR world where you have to risk your lives.

Ain't like it's anything new anyways. :P At least I'd have fun!  ^_^

About SAO, I think it's better to not ask too much questions about the real world.

It wouldn't be very hard to explain why people keep playing VR MMOs after the SAO/ALO incidents. VR gaming is such a bankable concept, companies would probably go to great lengths to restore its reputation through a thorough advertisement campaign and added security measures. Then it's just like another small risk, something that happened to others, like car accidents for example. Tons of people would gladly take it, just look at how many of us would dream to have such a level of virtual reality.

As for why they're sending Kirito, they probably see him as a bait rather than a holy saviour (poor fools), they want to track him to see if they can catch the culprit this way. That's a shaky excuse but it can be reinforced through proper building.

But as I said SAO doesn't give a shit about that. From the very beginning the real world has been an ignored issue, mostly undeveloped. Probably because it's not within the goals of the story to talk about that, so it's just "shut up it works" and we as spectators are supposed to accept the contract and ignore those details because they're not relevant. And enjoy Kirito breaking the game and nice action and harem stuff and trap Kirito...

That's the difference of intentions with, say, Log Horizon.

And that might be a good call actually: after all most people complain that the beginning of GGO had too few ingame stuff.

Hello... 

I never watched Fate/stay, Fate/zero, etc...

can someone tell me in which order i have to start?  

I would suggest watching fate/zero and then waiting for the adaptation that is coming out in October but regardless start with fate/zero.

I would suggest watching fate/zero and then waiting for the adaptation that is coming out in October but regardless start with fate/zero.

Pretty much this. Fate/Stay Night anime is rather mehhh in comparison to the Fate/Zero. The new adapation coming this fall should be fairly epic, though.

Eh, actually, now that we know that what we're getting this fall is UBW, it might not be bad to watch the Deen F/SN. I mean, it's not that bad. We're getting UBW, this will be much closer in tone to F/SN than to F/Zero.

I'd always advise production order, anyway, so F/SN->F/Zero. If you wanna dive into other Type-Moon stuff definitely check out Kara no Kyoukai.

Eh, actually, now that we know that what we're getting this fall is UBW, it might not be bad to watch the Deen F/SN. I mean, it's not that bad. We're getting UBW, this will be much closer in tone to F/SN than to F/Zero.

I'd always advise production order, anyway, so F/SN->F/Zero. If you wanna dive into other Type-Moon stuff definitely check out Kara no Kyoukai.

The only reason I can think of to watch stay night before zero is because zero might spoil some stuff from stay night.

The only reason I can think of to watch stay night before zero is because zero might spoil some stuff from stay night.

Well yeah basically there's no practical reason to watch one before the other. So in those cases I just go production order, it's simpler and you discover it as it was done. It makes sense to watch a spin-off/prequel after its main body.

Well yeah basically there's no practical reason to watch one before the other. So in those cases I just go production order, it's simpler and you discover it as it was done. It makes sense to watch a spin-off/prequel after its main body.

In the end it comes down to whether or not you want to watch it via production order or chronological order. :P

Think I'm gonna watch the three episodes that are out for Kaleid liner, I can't hold out any longer. After that, probably gonna re-watch NGNL for like, the third time. Unless I find something else to watch somehow. >_>

Finished Hamatora

Now that's what you call a cliffhanger ending.. I'm glad I didn't watch this show will it was airing because i'd be pissed.

The overall plot was cool and had potential, it felt kind of like Index, but the way the story developed was kind of underwhelming near the end, it was just deus ex machina and a really weird pacing. But it didn't take away the fact I very much enjoyed seeing all the fighting with the cool abilities while on an acid trip (all those colors..). It gets a 7/10 from me.

Will watch Re:Hamatora soon.

For now i'm going to continue with the stuff i had to watch

Next on the list is Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

I heard many good things about it so I have high expectations.

Aside from my weekly shows, I've been mostly focusing on Hunter X Hunter since I want to catch up eventualy.  The Hunter's exam is finaly over! lol.  I still have over a hundred episodes to watch though.  :blink:

I've also been rewatching some episodes of K-On!! here and there just for fun.

Finished Hamatora

Now that's what you call a cliffhanger ending.. I'm glad I didn't watch this show will it was airing because i'd be pissed.

The overall plot was cool and had potential, it felt kind of like Index, but the way the story developed was kind of underwhelming near the end, it was just deus ex machina and a really weird pacing. But it didn't take away the fact I very much enjoyed seeing all the fighting with the cool abilities while on an acid trip (all those colors..). It gets a 7/10 from me.

Will watch Re:Hamatora soon.

For now i'm going to continue with the stuff i had to watch

Next on the list is Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin

I heard many good things about it so I have high expectations.

I should get to Hamatora eventually. I love Index-like settings, so I'm sure I'll enjoy watching it. A few friends gave a rec to me as well.

I'd advise against going into Nanana with high expectations, but they don't necessarily need to be low either. It was definitely a fun anime, and there's still a chance you'll like it more than I did, but I thought the anime focused too much on being decent at a lot of things and not great at fewer things. Personally, I was greatly dissatisfied with the romance. The LN supposedly had a lot of romance, and from what I saw, the potential for romance was really up there in the anime, but it failed to deliver. I know this can be said for a lot of series out there, but Nanana really should have been a 2-cour. Still, Nanana is a fun watch, and Tensai is glorious. <3

Having a great time with Tamako Market. At first glance it may seem like your ordinary slice of life, but it's unique in its own way. Don't know if I should be making such an analysis only having watched 2 episodes, but that's how I feel.

PS: And I LOVE the fact that plot characters are non-existent (to this point, at least), and by plot characters I mean the opposite type of justice characters.