What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

On episode 3 of Gurren Lagann.

I didn't think I'd find the art appealing at first. The pictures scattered online for it looked kind of crude. But they look very good animated.

Hoping for an Onee-san type pairing in this show. I can see Simon's crush developing there. Kamina's reaction to finding out she's a fellow mud dweller was hilarious. 

edit: Geez-la-wheez she was so sweet at first. She's getting bitchy fast. 

Finished Yuru Yuri, that show was GREAT! Akari best girl! I loved the April Fools episode, and also the last one of the second season. Oh, can't forget about Chinatsu's hair, loled everytime! :D

I'll be starting Nagi no Asukara now.

You deserve a like just for that, way to break away from the typical Kyouko fan :P  Last episode of the first season was my favorite one. Akarin~

Hope you like Nagi no Asukara

Watching Gurren Lagann, I'm having so much fun with this.

That is a damn good choice. Enjoy the epicness!

Wait, scratch the Nagi no Asukara. Before I start a drama, I want to watch one more comedy, so I'll watch Good Luck Girl (Binbougami ga!).

Yet another good title. I love Binbougami! It's the closest thing to Gintama I've ever watched. And yeah, sometimes it's better to watch something that picks you up before getting into the heavy stuff.

Yuru Yuri is godly.

It's what got me into shoujo ai. Believe it or not i didn't like shoujo ai before Yuru Yuri.

If only there was a season 3..

But hey at least we're getting an OVA soon.

Shoot, I don't even remember what sparked my interest in yuri. But I do remember Girl Friends turning me into a fan.

Watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. 

A question about it, are the movies good enough to watch?

First two movies are the series with some less scenes and some different (upgraded?) backgrounds and visuals on a few occasions. Fans are going bonkers about them being a different timeline or whatever bullshit Shinbo or Urobuchi hinted at but who cares.

The third movie is good, watch it after the series.

Watching Selector Infected Wixoss... Not sure what to think about it just yet. It's like Yu-Gi-Oh, but a million times better, I guess. >_>

Great choice, really great choice. You need a little more than the usually 3 episodes to get really into it but you won't be sorry.   I love this series with all my heart now. The main difference is that the card game actually matters in Yugioh while it's not really important here aside from the medium things happen with. 

She is, isn't she. (¬‿¬) I have a friend who bought a dakimakura of her too. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w5022561-2089966902.11.Q64sWt&id=36416427946

Damn it, if only my home life wouldn't make it "troublesome" to own something like that. ;_;

On another note, I think I'm gonna try to actually finish an anime for once. o.O Most likely Gosick.

I had dropped the anime after watching a couple episodes.. since it was getting weird and confusing.  But I kept hearing people talk about how good it gets later...

So I'm re-watching and giving From The New World another try with more patience this time. So far, it's interesting.

I had dropped the anime after watching a couple episodes.. since it was getting weird and confusing.  But I kept hearing people talk about how good it gets later...

So I'm re-watching and giving From The New World another try with more patience this time. So far, it's interesting.

Doo eet! It is really good, if a little bit weird at times.

Thus I decided to watch Yuri Seijin Naoko-san

This must be one of the most anecdotal things I've ever watched. Curiosity for some studios makes me lose so much time. 

Which makes me think, I gotta go watch this Majocco movie they did someday.