What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Ok sounds good.  I started Bakemonogatari last summer but got distracted for some reason and never got past episode 3.  I'll have to go re-watch it now.  Thanks.

Funny, I stopped at episode 3 as well, and only came back to it. And now I guess I'm watching it. >_>

I came close to dying with that galge episode in Seto no Hanayome.

Just something about manly characters like that and being blown out of proportion with how moe they were trying to be. Oh god, that was almost enough to make make my head explode. And it was great seeing Sun put on those cat ears too. :3

Extraordinary. Just simply extraordinary.

I just started my second anime after LL! School Idol Project. And the choosen one is Little Busters!. I've played the VN first, so till now, I know the Story. Despite that I really enjoy it. For me (!!!) it's really funny and emotional at some parts. That all reminds me why I love the VN so much. So i will go further and after that I will continue with LB! Refrain.

Greetz

I came close to dying with that galge episode in Seto no Hanayome.

Just something about manly characters like that and being blown out of proportion with how moe they were trying to be. Oh god, that was almost enough to make make my head explode. And it was great seeing Sun put on those cat ears too. :3

Extraordinary. Just simply extraordinary.

Hmm, I'll have to go back and try it again then. 

I don't know what to watch now. I finished Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin and now I'm at an impasse

I could continue watching stuff from recent seasons but I feel like taking a break, I just don't know where to start.

Anyone's got suggestions? I won't specify anything, just going to try my luck :P

Can't believe I haven't watched Non Non Biyori, next on my list.

Your list of sins is increasing.

Your list of sins is increasing.

I might as well make a list now, hoping you'll forgive me. Haven't watched:

--Ichigo Mashimaro

--Popotan

--Nurse Witch Komugi

--Rizelmine

--Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

--Makai Senki Disgaea

--Idol Master

They're all in my list "To watch" though. :P

I don't know what to watch now. I finished Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin and now I'm at an impasse

I could continue watching stuff from recent seasons but I feel like taking a break, I just don't know where to start.

Anyone's got suggestions? I won't specify anything, just going to try my luck :P

Comparing our lists gives high compatibility and you've seen way more than I have anyway. 

But according to your list you haven't watched Code Geass apparently which is a sin in its own, or Spice and Wolf so that's two sins.

I would also highly recommend Psycho Pass, Selector Infected WIXOSS and XXX~Holic (though that ones better to read).

You haven't watched Eureka Seven yet?! It's something I consider the best in anime romance and it has an interesting plot to compliment it. Easily my top recommendation out of all the series you haven't watched yet.

2nd would be Welcome to the NHK. It has a very in-depth depiction of NEET lifestyle and handles character development really well. Misaki's a wonderful character too.

Here's a few others that would most likely be worth watching:

Bakuman

Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon

AKB0048