What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

You haven't watched Eureka Seven yet?! It's something I consider the best in anime romance and it has an interesting plot to compliment it. Easily my top recommendation out of all the series you haven't watched yet.2nd would be Welcome to the NHK. It has a very in-depth depiction of NEET lifestyle and handles character development really well. Misaki's a wonderful character too.Here's a few others that would most likely be worth watching:BakumanKyoukaisenjou no HorizonAKB0048

While I absolutely loved AKB0048, I've actually never recommended it out nor seen it recommended to someone, so I guess this is a first :P

No idea why the quote got messed up.

When I'm 80 and sitting on a wheelchair, i will then watch Evangelion

When I'll be 82 and I'll have transfered in the same nursing home as you, I'll still be bothering you about it. And other people as well. Don't worry :ph34r:

Guess I'll watch Chihayafuru now, I had it on my plan to watch anyway so might as well.

Usually it's a "don't care or love it" show. Hope I'll see you on the fanboys side.

I'm almost done on Paniponi Dash, so I guess my next comedy will be Seto no Hanayome. I'd really like to find a show that'll get my sides into orbit, but it's a bit hard. I usually only get chuckles. (Which is why Nozaki-kun is one of my fav this season)

Well given that i'll probably have short term memory by then it's actually helpful you'll remind me of stuff.

I still won't watch Evangelion though

I've heard many good things about Chihayafuru so I have some expectations. I never drop a show so hopefully it won't be too painful to watch.

I hope you enjoy Seto no Hanayome, it's full on slapstick comedy, exaggerated expressions and physical abuse, most episodes are just absolute crazyness, you either enjoy it or not. I don't really know what kind of comedy you're in to so I can't predict if you'll like it. But I personally think it's a classic.

Expect a lot of crazyness

I don't really know what kind of comedy you're in to so I can't predict if you'll like it.

The ones I prefer are the situational, really absurd kind. Stuff like Gintama, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Detroit Metal City or Cromartie Koukou. No matter how stupid and unsubtle it can get.

If you have that kind of stuff in stock, fire them.

I also considered un-dropping that show when I turned 80. If I ever get to that age and become a miserable old man taking five large pills and a suppository on a daily basis, I might as well add Evangelion to that suffering. Being whiny at an old age might also help relate with Shinji a little more.

Scratch that, I'm just gonna do what this guy does.

Have fun with AKB! It's my favorite idol anime of all time. :D

Guess I'll watch Chihayafuru now, I had it on my plan to watch anyway so might as well.

I also  am going to wach AKB0048

Can't believe I keep forgetting an idol show.

Hmm, maybe I'll start Chihayafuru as well. A friend of mine bugged me a bit about it recently (and over time).

I guess I'll start it tonight.

I also considered un-dropping that show when I turned 80. If I ever get to that age and become a miserable old man taking five large pills and a suppository on a daily basis, I might as well add Evangelion to that suffering. Being whiny at an old age might also help relate with Shinji a little more.

Scratch that, I'm just gonna do what this guy does.

Have fun with AKB! It's my favorite idol anime of all time. :D

AKB0048 was my favorite idol anime until my addiction to Love Live happened

I should make Chihayafuru my next watch as well. The majority of my friends that watched it are fans. Plus, the only josei I've watched until now is Sakamichi no Apollon, so it'll be a good chance to expand on that.

Love Live's a good 2nd for me. It's just that Love Live didn't really appeal to me as much with its atmosphere and I felt that AKB gave a little more impact with its characters and animation.

Watching the "The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior" currently on episode 9.

Now finished it. Overall not to impressed was pretty funny at the start but quickly grew repetitive. I still enjoyed it though just wished the ending was tied up better.

Edited by LiquidShu

Usagi Drop, I've been feeling like watching slice of life for a while, so this is nice.

Usagi Drop was inexplicably pleasing. The characters had more dimensions than those of most anime. Also, the graphics were uniquely enjoyable.

I've finished the fourth episode of Kill la Kill, and I hope I don't offend anybody, but nothing in the show thus far is appealing to me at all. I think I must drop it. Sorry, world.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, because I'm too lazy to find the english title.

Finished it very quickly, I loved this protagonist. 2 main reasons:

- An antisocial git for a protagonist is always nice. Furthermore he's actually kind deep down. And! He sticks to his beliefs to the end. Doing things his despicable way.

- He can win using words. I know this isn't very specific, but I love battles of wits and arguments where one person clearly wins and maybe even changes the other. (Although he takes the worst side of it)

Do you guys know any other anime with protagonists that adhere to one of these two things?

And I'm now on Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, because I'm too lazy to find the english title.

Finished it very quickly, I loved this protagonist. 2 main reasons:

- An antisocial git for a protagonist is always nice. Furthermore he's actually kind deep down. And! He sticks to his beliefs to the end. Doing things his despicable way.

- He can win using words. I know this isn't very specific, but I love battles of wits and arguments where one person clearly wins and maybe even changes the other. (Although he takes the worst side of it)

Do you guys know any other anime with protagonists that adhere to one of these two things?

And I'm now on Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko.

Maybe No Game No Life

Sora and Shiro both fit those descriptions.

I mean when you turn a Shiritori game into a space battle, you're quite the badass.

Maybe No Game No Life

Sora and Shiro both fit those descriptions.

I mean when you turn a Shiritori game into a space battle, you're quite the badass.

second this one, although i would recommend reading the light novel instead.

Of course that is assuming you like reading.

Just finished watching my ghibli maraton, hal, the girl who leapt through time and gundam f91.

now moving on tho the macross frontier movie's