What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I've now finished watching Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (for all intents and purposes).

This protagonist reminds me of Juinichiro form "My Girlfriend is the President" when he's being honest. Proudly announcing his desires.

This has happened on another anime, but I it's really annoying when I like a different heroine than the one the protagonist ends up with. I'd rather nobody but the one he'll end up with actually falls in love with him.

The story, which seemed really lighthearted at first, is bloody complex in the end. 

Next in line is ef: A Tale of Memories. But it turns out it's got a visual novel I haven't read, so should I wait until I read it?

If not ef, the next in line would be Fate/Zero ...That one is actually an exception, so the next would be Tonari no Seki-kun.

I've now finished watching Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (for all intents and purposes).

Next in line is ef: A Tale of Memories. But it turns out it's got a visual novel I haven't read, so should I wait until I read it?

If not ef, the next in line would be Fate/Zero.

I think that doing it in either order would be fine thoguht it would be better if the VN was read first. Normally I would say just go for the visual novel but shaft does things their own unique little way and some of the scenes were done well for me.

I just watched the first season of Love Live! yesterday and while not amazing it was pretty good. It got a bit too melodramatic at points, but that's the only real complaint I have about the show.

IMO (and others I've talked to), the 2nd season of Love Live is much better than the first. Definitely the best part of Love Live is the characters, and one of the reasons S2 is better is because we aren't slowly being introduced to them anymore.

Hmm, maybe I'll start Chihayafuru as well. A friend of mine bugged me a bit about it recently (and over time).

I guess I'll start it tonight.

AKB0048 was my favorite idol anime until my addiction to Love Live happened

yeah ... Chihayafuru is good until a certain freaking point, actually the ending of the anime gave me strength to break seven fucking tables. I want to read the manga. I enjoy reading manga ... but I don't think I can handle what's going to happen afterwards and what Chihaya is going to do .. -_-;; ......

yeah ... Chihayafuru is good until a certain freaking point, actually the ending of the anime gave me strength to break seven fucking tables. I want to read the manga. I enjoy reading manga ... but I don't think I can handle what's going to happen afterwards and what Chihaya is going to do .. -_-;; ..

You have no idea how fucking epic the arc following the end of the anime is. Seriously.

What do you mean by "what Chihaya is going to do"?

(spoiler S2)

Honestly, I think she's too dense and too much of a karuta freak to have meant this "I love Arata" in a romantic way.

Currently watching Sakurasou no pet.

Good choice. My favorite anime of all time.

Currently only following my weekly releases of anime. 

- One Piece

- Naruto Shippuden

- Fairy Tail

- Sengoku Basara

- SAO S2

Sometimes an episode of Nichijou or DxD S2 between. But not that motivated to do anything.

Can imagine

Both so good

Finishing Kuroko no Basuke.

after that gonna watch Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

Read the novels of Mahouka no Rettousei.

The feel a lot more alive then the anime because of info dumps.

Wich i will admit are totally neccesary in the anime because of the relativly unque magic system.

Just finfished porco rossa .

So I'm still with Hanasaku Iroha, but there are only a few episodes left. So I'm looking also for a new one. Maybe someone can recommend me something. I watched LL! School Idol Project (loved it), Little Busters (also, but if I hadn't played the vn i would rate it not that good) and now Hanasaku Iroha. Thats also nice and i found Ohana incredible adorable :wub:  (most of all the Anime & Vn characters i know). Maybe a little bit more romance wouldn't be bad.

Greetz

Ro kyu bu

I'm always thankful for recommendations ... Sorry but it is to much to write at least a little bit about it and why you recommend it?! For sure i can google it (I've done that)... 

I would be really pleased if i could read a post from you with more than 1 line...

Sorry for the OT ;) but i had to say that.

Greetz

PS: It is possible to ignore some members?! I Haven't found a function for that.