What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Tsukihime? But the Tsukihime anime doesn't exist. ;)

At least listen to this glorious OP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3p8nxO_XiE

And this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxnRhRLIudk

Seriously, this OST is so good, I ended up swapping the tracks from the VN with it and play it this way.

You know what? I'm very glad I never questioned Zvezda. I really am. Because I knew from the start i'd never get any answers if I did.

This fun little random show was worth it as long as you don't question it's logic or plot.

I'm all for a loli conquering the world. It was a mildly  enjoyable ride with some nonsense in every episode that was somewhat entertaining. I never expeted the plot to go anywhere nor did I expect it to make sense so that made it all the more enjoyable.

I give Zvezda a 7/10 

Now onto Hamatora. I hope it's good since it even got a sequel.

Like you can read in the School Idol project topic, i currently watch the anime. (I dont know if i can say that in this forum without being expelled  :P  ) But thats my first anime i watched, at least consciously, and that in my advanced age  ;) .

But i really love it and i think it's very touching. I like that kind of easy going, slice of life Story which relies on the characters an their relationship.

Maybe you guys can me suggest more of these kind of animes. The only other requirement is that it is subbed.

Greetz

Like you can read in the School Idol project topic, i currently watch the anime. (I dont know if i can say that in this forum without being expelled  :P  ) But thats my first anime i watched, at least consciously, and that in my advanced age  ;) .

But i really love it and i think it's very touching. I like that kind of easy going, slice of life Story which relies on the characters an their relationship.

Maybe you guys can me suggest more of these kind of animes. The only other requirement is that it is subbed.

Greetz

I have said before that I recently finished Hanasaku Iroha. I enjoyed it and it seems like something like what you're asking for. Other than that theres always kobato.

I have said before that I recently finished Hanasaku Iroha. I enjoyed it and it seems like something like what you're asking for. Other than that theres always kobato.

Okay thanks... It looks good, I think i will give it a shot

Greetz

Slice of life with high-school girls eh?

I'd say Manabi Straight, Smile Precure (they're middle schoolers and it's a kids show but who cares?), Hidamari Sketch. Those are favorites of mine.

Otherwise Yuru Yuri, Non Non Biyori and Lucky Star are all good and worth checking out, just to name a few because there are tons of those.

Some will mention K-on to you like it's heaven on earth, don't listen to them, this is evil :ph34r:

Also note I restricted myself to "group of high-school girls doing stuff", but slice of life usually has what you look for (easygoing, funny, nice character interaction) and it's quite broad. You can check out stuff like Aria or Honey and Clover too.

I have a list of at least 18 animes that I'm keeping up to date on, waiting for next seasons, or currently watching. It's getting pretty damn crazy. At the moment, I'm thinking about giving Aldnoah.Zero a try, and see how that goes. I'm dreading the fall season particularly, because there's so many fall season animes that are having a second or such season that I want to see, and I know I'm going to end up watching every single one of them, because they're all on my list.

Life is great.  ^_^

almost done with Mekakucity Actors,now starting OreShura

Just finished watching Nourin episode 2. 

It's been a LONG time since I've laughed this hard at an anime!  :D

Hope the rest of the anime is as funny!!

the anime is hilarious you'll like it 

Just finished watching Nourin episode 2. 

It's been a LONG time since I've laughed this hard at an anime!  :D

Hope the rest of the anime is as funny!!

I dropped it in the middle of that episode. Sure I like pantsu and stuff but that was the most stupid episode of an anime I've ever witnessed.