What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Currently on episode 6 of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. It feels like it will be a mixture of Aldoah.Zero and Guilty Crown. Of coarse this came before either of those, but I watched them first. 

Have a friend who is in love with Code Gaess so I do have high hopes for this series. All of the characters, openings, action scenes, potential romance partners, and art style are lit. Not to mention it has a good amount of comedy in it so far too. 

The writer of the LN isn't even working at Deen.........

I'm bashing the anime, not the LN, though.

I'm pretty sure it's not entirely the LN's fault the anime was so shitty, even if the staff from season 1 was present in season 2 as well, someone definitely did drugs while writing the script for season 2.

The second season feels like the director and script writers didn't talk to the author and just spewed nonsense onto a script and animated it.

I'm pretty sure it's not entirely the LN's fault the anime was so shitty, even if the staff from season 1 was present in season 2 as well, someone definitely did drugs while writing the script for season 2.

The second season feels like the director and script writers didn't talk to the author and just spewed nonsense onto a script and animated it.

That's exactly how I feel about it, lol.

I feel so let down. =/ Maybe I'll switch to the LN~

I agree 

Season two was a big let down after watching season one.

Good thing I decided to not dive into season 2. The ending of season 1 was just so disappointing, since everything was going well.

Anyway, still watching Guilty Crown. Finally passed Episode 9, which was where I stopped four years ago. Or was it three years? Well, whatever. At the time of its premiere, I guess. The show actually got better after the episode that I stopped on. I'm going full force with this show now.

GAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Just finished ep 22 of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

Holy crap, Lelouch lost control of his Geass and shit realllly hit the fan. I was agape at how that episode went, especially at the end when Lelouch started crying. This show is brilliantly entertaining so far.

Edit: 

Finished ep 23, I thought last episode shit hit the fan...

Watched the Corpse Party Tortured Souls OVA.

I don't know why, but I went into this assuming they would follow the VN's true ending, and was horrified pleasantly surprised that they didn't :makina:

This is where I'm glad to have an anime adaptation available after reading something, because getting able to visually see some of the more horrifying scenes being played out rather than being limited to a textual description does wonders sometimes.

I would do a misc. thoughts/ramblings, but frankly I'll probably go crazy if I have to mention

That Yuka dies. Pretty graphically too.

Not gonna lie, I legit teared up.

K3UgoE6.png

Whoops, I menatiensdit......KDSGJSLDK;Q3o33331111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

~~
Oh yeah... that ending ending though...
Is a fking masterpiece LOL. Literal gold. Had me laughing like a madman. Seriously.

I always did wonder what would happen if someone didn't use one of the original Sachiko paper fragments. Or w/e the fk they did wrong

:makina:

l04kKeA.png

Simply brilliant.

I managed to catch up with Working!!!, it'll be sad to see it end.

Hilarious show, although I'm a little surprised by the direction of the main romance. It would feel natural if the show was based in reality, but feels strangely unlikely to have culminated this way given the personalities and hangups of the characters.

Back to re-re-watching Hataraku Maou-sama. I hope they do another season. It's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Or maybe I'll start reading the LN.

Currently watching Shokugeki no Souma, Charlotte, Overlord, Ninja Slayer, and Prisma Illya for things currently airing.

May have to catch up on S2 of Nisekoi whenever I feel like it.

Ping Pong the Animation looks very interesting with the art direction it went with, so I should get around to watching that as well.

Just finished watching season 1 of Working!! and just watched the first couple episodes of season 2, one of the most hilarious anime I've seen in a while. Also finished watching the first season of UBW. For some reason of the two I'm more interested in seeing more of Working!!; could be because I already know how the plot of UBW is going to go having played the game and watched the movie.

Watched Plastic Memories a few days ago - now I just can't get it out of my head.

I felt the pacing was off, and that they dragged out some things a bit too much, but I still loved the show overall. Strongly hoping for more seasons, I think the setting has a lot of potential, if they explore aspects of the show not really touched on (or had only briefly). I like to imagine that first season as a introduction to most of the main cast.

huge spoiler, you've been warned :P

I have mixed feelings about if Isla's shell should be in any future series though, on one hand it could lead to plot devices directly involving their former relationship, but on the other hand, it would...feel "wrong" somehow. I'd like his memories of her to remain as they were, and not subconciously replaced by a new girl with the same face.

Bleh, that might not even be the right way for me to say it. ...I think, us the viewers should value who she was, too - and not subconciously forget about "who she was" due to her possibly "coming back" in future seasons. I feel it would deminish the entire story, and its characters

But eitherway, I think this show can take any direction it wants and do well. Here's hoping.

I agree with being sort of forced to feel like Taiga is best girl, which is why I want to read the VN so I can see the sides of all three girls and decide who is really the best. Not that it will really change anything, because Taiga will always be #1 waifu :makina:

On topic, though. I'm watching Gintama, and it's one of the best experiences with an anime I have ever had. I highly recommend it if any of you haven't watched it yet.

Finished Code Geass R2 a few days ago.

The first episode of R2 pissed me off to no ends. I thought the second season was going to be an amnesia story but thank god it wasn't. The evolution of the characters and their relations with each other through out the show was just a joy to experience. From Shirley confession to Zero and Rolo killing her, Suzaku helping Lelouch after all was said and done, Nunally actually being alive... So much was going on and it was amazing. Towards the end I have to say I was worried about how they would end it, but it turned out that worry was for nothing. I loved the ending so much. At the ending credits I nearly exploded with emotions. Fun ride.