What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Watching (well, not often, once in 2 weeks 1-2 episode) http://myanimelist.net/anime/23273/Shigatsu_wa_Kimi_no_Uso

The score on mal is too big for this one. I enjoyed only performance moments so far. Relationships are dumb (well, chars have 14 year old, so it is understandable), episodes are repetitive and boring, from the middle started lot of fillers... I am not sure if I will watch it till the end. And too much tears. Almost everyone cry for at least 2-3 minutes in each episode. Disgusting.

Watching Jormungand. It's crazy awesome!

Try the manga.

I've been watching Fantastic Children. Oh, did I say Fantastic? I meant FABULOUS.

That said, the show's basically an excuse to insert a bunch of white-haired kids into old historical locations. The story's kinda wack and it doesn't explain anything in the 1st episode (taboo). That said, I won't be posting much spoilers, so if you'd like to see white-haired kids in some conspiracy theory 1000s of years old, this is your best bet.

Finally got around to starting the UC Gundams. Pretty nice stuff so far.

I'm never starting Gundam until I can get a Gundnerd into a call/room or something where we can be simultaneously watching it and talking, and have them explain to me every single intricacy of that god damn universe.  The entire series is just a wall I feel like I will never climb.

I'm never starting Gundam until I can get a Gundnerd into a call/room or something where we can be simultaneously watching it and talking, and have them explain to me every single intricacy of that god damn universe.  The entire series is just a wall I feel like I will never climb.

I made a couple of Gundnerd friends and they're pretty much guiding me through it. It's good though, since I've been meaning to get into the Gundam franchise for a while now. I probably would of taken longer to get into it if not for them.

Re watching Kyou Kara Maou atm. 

God how much i wish Wolfram is a she

The series should really be called Kyou Bara Maou.  That still doesn't change the fact that it is seriously excellent, and probably one of the few shows targetted at females that I would recommend to near anybody.

That show's rating comes primarily from the ending and people thinking crying over literally everything = good drama.

Ilysm.  :kosame:

The series should really be called Kyou Bara Maou.  That still doesn't change the fact that it is seriously excellent, and probably one of the few shows targetted at females that I would recommend to near anybody.

Mentioned this before the rollback, but I finished Code Geass and Nunnally in Wonderland, as well as starting Bōkoku no Akito before getting a little burnt out on it.  I really hated the new Knightmare Frame fighting animation style at first, but in the second OVA they got much better at it, so it became tolerable.  Nunnally in Wonderland was my favorite "side-story", though.  That crap was utterly glorious, even if they used stills more often than I liked.

Also finished Neon Genesis Evangelion today.  Pretty solid overall, but I can see why a lot of people were kinda angry about how it ended.  It just kinda felt like a cop-out.  I mean, I really liked the ability to look into the characters' minds like that, but that was a pretty bad ending for an anime, in my opinion.  I'll get to the movies Soon.

Started watching Kill la Kill.  My sister watched it before, and ended up entirely spoiling the ending for me, as she was under the impression that I'd never watch it, but I'm liking it so far.  I mean, it's completely stupid, but the good kind of stupid that makes you laugh at just how utterly ridiculous the whole thing is.  It reminds me a lot of the early parts of Gurren Lagann, which is no surprise, considering who started Trigger.

So, I tried to watch Gundam Seed. 5th episode and still scratching my head. ALL THE CLICHÉS. ALL THE CONFUSION. I do not know what's going on, have little motivation to see the rest. Why do people call it good? Should I keep watching?

People actually call it good? :blink: I thought it was pretty average, if that. If your opinion of it is that bad after 5 episodes, I'd say stop, as it doesn't really improve very much. Destiny is absolutely terrible, though. Avoid that like the plague.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is an excellent show. I loved it the first time when I watched it a couple of years ago. I still love it when I am rewatching it now. Yes some small flaws which is unrealistic but I think any show got them. The show is so good. You get the everyday fun mixed with the arcs. Happiness, epic and sad feelings mixed with the cute everyday life. I had forgot that the show were actually sad and got some feels. Nothing compared to Clannad After Story sadness but I got emotional.

I begun on Railgun S yesterday too. It is time for some action. I don't regret rewatching this anime. It is a 10/10 in my own opinion. Few animes reach this level.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is an excellent show. I loved it the first time when I watched it a couple of years ago. I still love it when I am rewatching it now. Yes some small flaws which is unrealistic but I think any show got them. The show is so good. You get the everyday fun mixed with the arcs. Happiness, epic and sad feelings mixed with the cute everyday life. I had forgot that the show were actually sad and got some feels. Nothing compared to Clannad After Story sadness but I got emotional.

I begun on Railgun S yesterday too. It is time for some action. I don't regret rewatching this anime. It is a 10/10 in my own opinion. Few animes reach this level.

I take it you re-watched the first series for the sequel? I personally don't consider it that necessary, but it does give a slight incentive to watch something fun again! :D Enjoy the sequel though, it's an even bigger roller coaster than its prequel. The Sister's arc in Railgun is also the only instance in any Raildex anime where Touma is cool as hell. The Index anime doesn't do his character justice; he's much better in the LN. Railgun S hits pretty damn close to home though.

I take it you re-watched the first series for the sequel? I personally don't consider it that necessary, but it does give a slight incentive to watch something fun again! :D Enjoy the sequel though, it's an even bigger roller coaster than its prequel. The Sister's arc in Railgun is also the only instance in any Raildex anime where Touma is cool as hell. The Index anime doesn't do his character justice; he's much better in the LN. Railgun S hits pretty damn close to home though.

I am going to read that LN (soon tm ). Seriously I should just do it because why not. I want more. We maybe never get a third season of the anime. :( Well I did rewatch the first series just because I like it. Yeah the Sister's arc is awesome. I recall when I watched it the first time. It was a lot "wtf" moments. I really like Touma because I like the Railgun anime. I can agree that he is a bit wimpy in Index.

Started watching Sora no Method. So far a nice amount of feels and tension that hit in all the right spots, though some of the melodrama makes me lol. Overall a cute and heartwarming show so far. :heart: Noel :)

I Don't Know How To Make Friends: The Animation

I remember being so hyped for that show, at first I thought it had some potential as a slice of life, then I realized it was more drama oriented, but then the melodrama gets utterly ridiculous that all I could do was sit back and double facepalm, hoping for it to be over soon. :sleep:

Noel is the only thing carrying the entire plot.

Maybe you'll have a more fun time with it than I did, but seriously, don't hope for a breakthrough, ever, it won't happen.

I Don't Know How To Make Friends: The Animation

I remember being so hyped for that show, at first I thought it had some potential as a slice of life, then I realized it was more drama oriented, but then the melodrama gets utterly ridiculous that all I could do was sit back and double facepalm, hoping for it to be over soon. :sleep:

Noel is the only thing carrying the entire plot.

Maybe you'll have a more fun time with it than I did, but seriously, don't hope for a breakthrough, ever, it won't happen.

Where I'm at right now, I'd have to agree with you. Some of the drama feels "right" but a lot of it is pretty forced. Nothing fantastic at the end of the day, though it still manages to tickle my emotions at some parts. I'm pretty much just watching it now to see Noel be cute. :kosame:

emevi9w.jpg?1

Just went through the first season of Sidonia no Kishi, and I have to say it is pretty damn good,the animation is really good in my opinion, makes the characters look really neat and detailed, and the combat doesn't have way too much lasers flying around so you can focus on the action and enjoy it,for a fully CGI animated series, i'm liking it. The OP is also really motivational and dramatic, gets your blood boiling up with hype. I hope season 2 is just as good as season one, because season one had amazing story, it was intense in every episode, even if they were none combat related.