I'm at a lost for words... (HuniePop discussion)

sarayne

You know, at first glace, my reaction was just a massive "NO, WHY?!", but when I thought about it, that question seemed even more appropriate then what I first thought.

I'm not even joking; why make this game because who would wanna play it, other then maybe to laugh at how dumb it is? I mean, just judging from the comments that people here and even the people on youtube are leaving, it seems basically everyone it just facepalming at its existence so.... why?... :wacko:

...Nope, too real for me, I`ll stick to my japanese speaking lolis, thanks.

Agreed

The language and attitudes of the girls reminds me of reality tv shows like Jersey Shore. No offense to people who like those types of shows, but I just can't stand them.

Its disappointing because the art looks good.

Please wait brain loading.....................................................................

...................................................................................

.................................................... Your brain antivirus has detected trojan32 entering true your eye and ear nerves........................... deleting corrupted informations..................................

I fell like I saw something terrible but can't remember what.