The Sublimity That Is Corona Blossom Will Get It's Next IndieGogo Campaign to Fund the Release of Corona Blossom Vol.2: The Truth From Beyond, It Is Set to Launch on 09/13/2016 at 6 PM PDT

Nier

5 days from now on 09/13/2016 at 6 PM PDT, you will have the oportunity to bring your support for great justice by backing on Frontwing's next IndieGogo Campaign for exclusive rewards. So keep your eyes on the time: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pdt and on Frontwing's Campaigns Page: https://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/14210534/campaigns

The continuation of Corona Blossom Vol.1: Gift from the Galaxy is almost at hand, the exciting series that by the end of Vol.1 left you begging for more is returning to showcase greatness once again in the title of...

Corona Blossom Vol.2: The Truth From Beyond

tzWIZnk.jpg

1 hour ago, Nier said:

The continuation of Corona Blossom Vol.1: Gift from the Galaxy is almost at hand, the exciting series that by the end of Vol.1 left you begging for more is returning to showcase greatness once again in the title of...

Corona Blossom Vol.2: The Truth From Beyond

Uh-oh ... GREAT! ... I guess ... I mean no ... Isn't this the copycat VN that tried to copy Neko Para? From what I have heard it's nothing special though I could be wrong ... I think this is the VN that was mentioned as an example of poor VN sales just recently, I could check out to make sure but I think it was this one.

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

I don't know if you're with Frontwing PR or just copying one of their press releases, but this looks awfully tacky as just a random forum thread, lol. The title problem has already been mentioned above.

He's not, @SpeedBeatz confirmed that he isn't.  He's shilling for them out of his own free will  :sachi: