Never Again Comiket

I'm pretty sure the "bucket of cum" panel was optional

Nope. Sweaty otaku shoving you around and stepping on your feet is typical. I literally had to shove people out of the way to prevent them from getting hurt as I got shoved by 10 people from behind. Miss a booth? Fuck you! Go walk in a circle for another 15 minutes until you get shoved back here again.

Oh, and fuck having AC. Enjoy the 40 degree weather with 90% humidity in the blazing sun.

Mmm... reminds me of the anime convention I went to sixteen years ago that convinced me never to go again... they didn't reserve enough space for the people who actually came, and as a result, I suffered a claustrophobia attack and ended up spending the rest of the day at the motel.

Edit:  though in scale it doesn't compare to comiket, of course.

They say sending a friend to buy you stuff to Comiket is a good way to not be friends anymore Teeku

I thought you knew what you were getting into but then I realized the Comiket you went to was the Fuyucomi... Should've warned you that Natsucomi is fucking hell on earth.

Damn, that sounds like just about my worst nightmare. I probably would have had a panic attack and broken down in the corner or some shit.

What kinda size place/numbers are we talking here? Never mind, Wikipedia tells all. 500,000 and it doesn't look all that big either. Eek.