What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Well, yeah, but they are pretty much wrecking humanity, and humanity, seeing the angels strike them down, decide they want to destroy the planet. Keep in mind Pops isn't going to bare his heart and soul to Shinji.

Also, shit, forgot to put spoiler tags there. Thanks to whoever helped me out. AND I've amended the statement.

Nope,wrecking humanity isnt the point. They are keeping something the angels want.

Dont wana spoil so thats all I'll say.

Notice how they only target particular cities/areas?

GET IN THE DAMN ROBOT,did I mention i mention unit 01's origins is really messed up?

Nope,wrecking humanity isnt the point. They are keeping something the angels want.

His point was (probably) that they're wrecking humanity as a collateral effect of trying to... do what they're doing.

did I mention i mention unit 01's origins is really messed up?

Like the origin of all the other units? Although we're not sure what's inside unit 00.

on crunchy roll currently watching my ordinary life http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-ordinary-life 

out of my backlog download folder, blackbullet, inari konkon koi iroha, white album 2 and photokano.

recently finished white album seasons 1 and 2 , maken-ki seasons 1 and 2, non non byori, one week friends, hal

My backlog consisst of 30+ anime, and I don't know what to pick first. Don't know if I should pick the currently running ones so I can join the disucssions or finish the older ones....

The only anime I'm currently in pace with is Fairy Tail.

On a whim I decided to watch Noragami on Netflix last night. I thought it was pretty decent, but it left me wanting for a more fleshed out setting.

Read the manga, it develops the whole thing a lot better.

The anime's later half is all original content, the manga goes in a different direction after a certain point, and a much better one if i must say.

And I love Noragami's anime as well but the manga easily topped it.

Read the manga, it develops the whole thing a lot better.

The anime's later half is all original content, the manga goes in a different direction after a certain point, and a much better one if i must say.

And I love Noragami's anime as well but the manga easily topped it.

I had the suspicion that would likely be the case, but I kind of put the thought aside since I'm not really much of a mange reader.. Thanks for the recommendation though, I think I'll at least check it out. It'll do nicely to fill in some downtime between classes.

Dont wana spoil so thats all I'll say.

Notice how they only target particular cities/areas?

GET IN THE DAMN ROBOT,did I mention i mention unit 01's origins is really messed up?

I try to keep spoilers from appearing on my posts. Therefore, base info= true info for all you know pre-NGE.

On a side note, I've been having trouble installing the NGE VN. Should I post an inquiry, or is there already an existing FAQ or something for it?

I'm tempted to get into Gintama right now. I thought the first episode was executed pretty horribly, but I want to give it another chance. 

There's something about a top  ranked series that makes you want to understand the fan base better.

Code Geass, supposedly a top 10 of all time, gave me nightmares though. 

After the great journey of True Tears, I now moved on to Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. And what should i say?! I love that thing too ;) ... It's funny but not ridiculous and serious who it should be. Like always the characters are awesome and loveable. Thats almost a torture  :D  ...

More and More I start questioning how i could live my life without watching animes?! :D 

Greetz

Thinking about picking up Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan or Kore wa Zombie Desu ka. I am trying to find a romance anime but I still haven't found one that catch my eye. 

What have you watched so far? I haven't watched a lot but I also prefer some with little romance and in that direction, I think true tears was really good (at least for me)...

Another thing... I ever thought that your avatar is pretty cute ;) and i now know where it is from. She is really adorable   :wub:  

Two amazing romances / more like rom com in the case of Sakurasou. I wish there was more like it.

If you haven't and can handle the feels - no, seriously, talking about this kind of feels here:

SCelG.gif

Check out AnoHana as well.

:) I mentally noted it today while i was browsing through MAL ... So with your extra recommendation i will go for it next ... Thanks

Greetz

I'm tempted to get into Gintama right now. I thought the first episode was executed pretty horribly, but I want to give it another chance. 

There's something about a top  ranked series that makes you want to understand the fan base better.

Code Geass, supposedly a top 10 of all time, gave me nightmares though. 

Nightmares in a good way or in a bad way?

Thinking about picking up Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan or Kore wa Zombie Desu ka. I am trying to find a romance anime but I still haven't found one that catch my eye. 

If you're looking for random humor in a harem romance and not a serious love story I would go with Kore wa Zombie.   Otherwise you should probably find something else. 

I'm currently watching the original Evangelion very very slowly.   I have to say though it's probably the worst dub job I've ever heard in my life.  I think I'm slowing going over to the dark side. 

Dokuro isn't a great anime. If you try the first episode and don't like it, it doesn't get much better so you're better off not watching. Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka is a bit of a psuedo-Monogatari style anime. I liked it, maybe you'll like it too?

And who knows, others have different opinions from mine. Feel free to contradict me, just don't hate.