What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I still watching Toradora and I still really like it. I think my final judgement depends on the ending, so I looking forward to it. But one think annoys me a little... The change of the Opening in the middle, I really liked the first one. The new one it not as good for me. But maybe thats only my version?!

Greetz

Tons of people like OP1 more than OP2, but I hated the first OP and actually love the 2nd.

After a long delay, I finally started Kobato. Only watched the first episode and am slow at watching things, but one day I'll probably sit through and watch 6+ episodes in one sitting to get a feel for the anime, which will come sooner than later since I've now started it.

I actually liked the 2nd OP more as well. Both are fun to listen to for me, but I find Silky Heart to have a nicer feel to it. That and it matches the shift of the series very well. But damn, Orange is one of my favorite anime EDs. However good the first set of songs were, the 2nd ED made me glad for the change. I wonder if we'll ever see Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, and Eri Kitamura get together in another anime. Those three have amazing chemistry.

I don't have much time to post around here anymore, but I wanted to quickly mention that I watched Hyperdimension Neptune and was glad I did.  It's kind of rare for me to not be too keen on a show at first, but then like it much better as it went along.  By the time the last few episodes rolled around, I really got into it.  Usually it's the other way 'round...

So, I finished Toradora and I'm satisfied with it. Finally there was something like a real happy end at the end ;) ... (but honestly it have could be even happier for me) ... So I now looking for a new one which fit my preferences and previous choices very well. And If possible, I would watch something with a really cheesy and fluffy happy end. So bomb me with recommendations :D ...

Greetz 

So, I finished Toradora and I'm satisfied with it. Finally there was something like a real happy end at the end ;) ... (but honestly it have could be even happier for me) ... So I now looking for a new one which fit my preferences and previous choices very well. And If possible, I would watch something with a really cheesy and fluffy happy end. So bomb me with recommendations :D ...

Greetz 

Maybe you could try Aria? It's a really peaceful slice of life anime with wonderful characters and a light sci-fi/fantasy setting. The more you get into it and the better it becomes. I wouldn't recommend watching too much of it at once though... And there's no romance in that one.

You could also try Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. Setting looks a bit like Sakurasou, except there's less emotions and more comedy. Also, the anime doesn't really have a conclusion...

Maybe you could try Aria? It's a really peaceful slice of life anime with wonderful characters and a light sci-fi/fantasy setting. The more you get into it and the better it becomes. I wouldn't recommend watching too much of it at once though... And there's no romance in that one.

You could also try Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. Setting looks a bit like Sakurasou, except there's less emotions and more comedy. Also, the anime doesn't really have a conclusion...

Anime that I'm watching...

Recently finished Kimi ni Todoke. Had me crying in Episode 22. Other than that, plenty of teary-eyed moments. And I hope I see Shouta and Sawako actually getting together in Season 2.

Currently watching To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Episode 21. It's just so good that I can't stop. I'm in a hype after seeing the 10th anniversary video of the author, with Gremlin animated in it and whatnot. Planning to resume watching Nisemonogatari after, since I've stalled it due to my laptop being robbed.

Yeah, I'm at a snail's pace due to my hectic schedule. But we must be dedicated!

The Animation -> The Natural -> The Origination.

It's one of those shows where you either really like it or simply don't really care, I think.

And the more it goes on, the better it gets. The Origination is really awesome.

But as I said, it's very slow and relaxing, so it's not something to be watched in bulks. Usually it's recommended to go at it one episode per day at max. Personally when I watched it I did one on the morning, after waking up, with a good cup of coffee. Awesome way to start a day.

Oh. Finished To Aru Majutsu no Index II last night.

Way to hype up the world about preparations for war and the plans of GROUP.

But they kept the world waiting. Has it been 4 years now?

Good thing I watched it late then.

Started watching Nisemonogatari again last night.

While I was watching Episode 6, I suddenly remembered that I already finished Karen Bee.

Goddamnit brain.

Got in several episodes of Gintama finally.

I can see why Gintama was so popular back in the days. Gintoki is very similar to Onizuka from GTO, personality-wise. GTO was also huge back then.

Now-a-days, I don't even know what the popular male archetype is anymore. 

bleach is quite good for the first 150 episodes or so, it goes downhill from there. (dont hold me to it tough it has been a while)

and 250kb download speed, that is not even funny anymore. What kind of terrible internetconnection do you guys have over there.

As for me i have a 50mbs speed and it is not unusual for torrents to reach 6mbs download speed.

250kbps is already fast.

Really now. It really is.

I'd be crying in joy for 6mbps.