What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

250kbps is already fast.

Really now. It really is.

I'd be crying in joy for 6mbps.

It is.......... okay so is the internet in holland really that good?

As a connection of 50mbs really is nothing special in holland you can also get 120 mps but that is more expensive although not that much.

hmm good question actually, as i have a package that includes digital tv,internet and telefone.

I guess the total package is about 45 euro per month, so about 25 euro just for the internet.

http://www.upc.nl/pakketten/abonnementen-alles-in-1/alles-in-1-basis-pakket/

Wow. It's about 1,425 pesos. My current internet costs 999 pesos.

Goddamnit Philippines go and screw yourself and your shitty internet.

Meanwhile, I also have a goddamn bandwidth limit.

15 GB is my max per month. It really sucks.

Wow. It's about 1,425 pesos. My current internet costs 999 pesos.

Goddamnit Philippines go and screw yourself and your shitty internet.

Meanwhile, I also have a goddamn bandwidth limit.

15 GB is my max per month. It really sucks.

For the future, use PMs to have that kind of off-topic conversation please ^_^

For the future, use PMs to have that kind of off-topic conversation please ^_^

Sorry, sorry.

Going back to the topic, I just finished Nisemonogatari a while ago.

And it was beautiful.

Karen's arc was beautiful, no doubt. But I think it wasn't that centered on Karen... More on Kaiki and Hitagi. Still loved every bit of it though. Koyomi and Karen's fighting scene was good, as always. Too bad that Koyomi is the one always getting beaten up, though.

I must say that Tsukihi's arc was the more exciting one for me. It didn't have Nadeko-chan's Twister Game though. Tsukihi Phoenix. After two episodes, I was wondering where the hell the phoenix is. Two episodes in, and not even a trace of this immortal bird. Though there was the introduction of the weird woman standing on a mailbox and her loli companion... I was thinking that they might have a relation to whatever's gonna happen. I never expected this to happen though.

9hSq2hX.png

I honestly freaked out. Like wtf, best girl Tsukihi was down into half!? What the fuck. Then I got to see Koyomi going berserk and all, only to be effortlessly put down by that weird woman. Finally, a glimpse of the phoenix plot was presented. Oh how long I waited! It broke my heart though when the weird lady told Koyomi that Tsukihi

isn't his real sister.

Then a fight scene, where Shinobu presented her powers once more by beating the loli single-handed. Koyomi, however, was once again pummeled down pitifully. Though I should comment on his vitality and endurance. And his resistance to pain. I don't think I could take my skull being broken again and again, added with the fact that the weird woman crushed his heart. Eh. Everyday life for a vampire, I guess.

The scene where she said that she would probably end this with something that Oshino wouldn't say broke my heart once again though.

Kb04P4K.png

Freaking hit me in the feels.

The show got me loving it every moment, and made me think about sibling love. Would I die for my brothers? I hope I would. The Monogatari series doesn't disappoint. Looking forward to finishing Nekomonogatari Kuro too.

Edited to add in the Nisemonogatari part.

Edited by KosakiFag

So after a very, very long time. I started on Dantalian no Shoka and I find out that ... it's a detective anime with no proper build and episode follow-up ... each episode doesn't give a flying shit about the other and the cast die off so fast ... I hate these types of anime ... Just the two main characters are cool ... I'm not sure. I'm placing this one on hold, again. I may never watch it because this shit has no leads to anything ..

So after a very, very long time. I started on Dantalian no Shoka and I find out that ... it's a detective anime with no proper build and episode follow-up ... each episode doesn't give a flying shit about the other and the cast die off so fast ... I hate these types of anime ... Just the two main characters are cool ... I'm not sure. I'm placing this one on hold, again. I may never watch it because this shit has no leads to anything ..

Lol. I watched it because Dantalian was cute.

I filled my HDD now with a lot of Animes. So i'm prepared for the next few weeks ;) ...

I started watching now K-On! and till now I like it. It entertains me and it is sooooo cute that it almost hurts ;) ... But I can endure it and also like that.

Greetz

I watched K-On! for the music. And because... Azusa-chan.

But yeah, K-On! is pretty fun to watch. But it gets boring at times.

Meanwhile, finished Nekomonogatari Kuro a while ago and I must say, it certainly lives up to expectations.

Tsubasa-chan is as perfect as ever. I kind of missed her long hair, due to it being cut short after the events of Tsubasa Cat. She got even more beautiful here than she was in Bakemonogatari.

Oops. I meant that she was already beautiful from the start.

Anyway, I really missed Oshino Meme, and I'm glad that I got to see him again. I love his personality, which he describes as frivolous. Here are some screenshots, I guess.

RQogMmO.png

i5F7VBZ.png

QF6fOJE.png

Watching this made me go back to the events of Tsubasa Cat. There was a reminiscence wherein Koyomi has a flashback about the events of Golden Week, and I must say, while Shinobu did technically solve the problem as stated in the flashback... The events were, should I say, very different, except for the fact that she did go attacking people indiscriminately, with her parents being her worst victims. However, the day of May 7th, the last day of Golden Week, where the aberration should've been solved... No signs of the event happening in Eikou Cram School or even an evidence of the existence of the Oddity Slayer was presented. It was simply resolved by explaining that Shinobu used her Energy Drain to drain the oddity out of Tsubasa-san. Well, I thought it was weird. But it couldn't be helped, seeing that there was no proper prologue to the event prior to the volume, I guess. I still loved it anyway.

Meanwhile, I watched the first episode of Monogatari Second Season, specifically Tsubasa Tiger Part 1.

It felt weird that Koyomi wasn't even shown once in the episode.

xJZN2vO.png

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG TSUBASA-SAN WITH BEDHAIR

Looking forward to enjoying Monogatari Second Season as much as I enjoyed the other seasons.

And also planning to download the Blu-Ray version of Bakemonogatari.

Also looking forward to Kizumonogatari, if it ever gets shown.

I want a piece of that vampire action.

Started Aldnoah Zero yesterday and caught up to where it is right now. It's an entertaining anime, the production values are great, and so is the OST (Sawano and Kajiura in one anime? Oh god!), but I'm pretty disappointed how little Urobochi was involved. Well, I'm curious about the last episode, even though I'm not expecting much from it.

Also watching SAO2, if only to facepalm at how bad it is each week. I haven't seen pacing so bad ever since I stopped watching the infinite shounens a few years ago... just terrible.

Really looking forward to next month, though. Incredible ufotable hype, and also very curious about the Grisaia adaptation!

Started Aldnoah Zero yesterday and caught up to where it is right now. It's an entertaining anime, the production values are great, and so is the OST (Sawano and Kajiura in one anime? Oh god!), but I'm pretty disappointed how little Urobochi was involved. Well, I'm curious about the last episode, even though I'm not expecting much from it.

Also watching SAO2, if only to facepalm at how bad it is each week. I haven't seen pacing so bad ever since I stopped watching the infinite shounens a few years ago... just terrible.

Really looking forward to next month, though. Incredible ufotable hype, and also very curious about the Grisaia adaptation!

I've also been hyping about ufotable's FSN. I doubt that I'll be disappointed!

I'm still watching K-On!!. It's still really cute and enjoyable but i've have to admit it has a really slooooow pace. It's nothing for long watching-sessions. Despite of that, I think, I finish it that weekend and will then go on with something I don't know yet ;).

Greetz

I'm still watching K-On!!. It's still really cute and enjoyable but i've have to admit it has a really slooooow pace. It's nothing for long watching-sessions. Despite of that, I think, I finish it that weekend and will then go on with something I don't know yet ;).

Greetz

Are you going to watch the movie too?

I betrayed myself. I watched Nekomonogatari White.

Goddamn Koyomi-kun too cool.

When he returned in the end, I just ugh.

Also, the arc completely enveloped me with its beauty.

I loved it.

GG Monogatari. Making me even more of a fanboy than I was before.

I'll post pictures if anyone wants me to. Internet is being a bitch.