What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Still with Tari Tari ... only 2 Episodes left. I'm enjoying the slow and smotth developement. And what I really appreciate are the  character itself. I think they are all really good written and balanced (and not that stereotypical like in Hanasaku). 

I'm looking forward to the end...

Oh yeah?! Well... I watched both seasons! I win. ^^

Respect ;) ... One thing to that: I really think it's nice & enjoyable, but for me (like I said) I'm simply to old for that kind of stuff. Somehow it feels kind of wrong to watch it :D.

Too old? Damn, that's almost hurtful to my pride as an old man. :o For the record though, I have met a 40-year-old person who was into Precure. Online of course (it'd be rare to meet someone like that irl). But I guess it is something you'd have to get use to if it doesn't sink in right away. For some people, cute girls doing cute things is a little bit of an acquired taste.

Too old? Damn, that's almost hurtful to my pride as an old man. :o For the record though, I have met a 40-year-old person who was into Precure. Online of course (it'd be rare to meet someone like that irl). But I guess it is something you'd have to get use to if it doesn't sink in right away. For some people, cute girls doing cute things is a little bit of an acquired taste.

With too old, I didn't say that someone at the age of ?? is  too old to watch that. I meant that my time for that kind of stuff is over. I didn't want to generalize that ;) ... if that would be the case, I couldn't watch all the stuff i'm watching :D. Maybe I had it liked 10 or 15 years ago, but not now anymore. I hope you understand what I mean :D.

And another thing... if the age in your profile is correct you're far away from being an old man, so like I and I'm a few years older ;)

Greetz

With too old, I didn't say that someone at the age of ?? is  too old to watch that. I meant that my time for that kind of stuff is over. I didn't want to generalize that ;) ... if that would be the case, I couldn't watch all the stuff i'm watching :D. Maybe I had it liked 10 or 15 years ago, but not now anymore. I hope you understand what I mean :D.

And another thing... if the age in your profile is correct you're far away from being an old man, so like I and I'm a few years older ;)

Greetz

So true my tatsed have changed as well over the past couple of years, and i aint that old (early 20's)

I have come to prefer slower developing story's over stuff that goes at break nek speed.

So stuff like aria the animation is something i really like (well ARIA is a bit special even in the anime department)

And one of my all time favorites Crest/Banner of the stars.

Wich has only become better for me over the years. (It does some of the best world building i have ever seen)

just finished watching harmonie and pale cocoon.

I am now moving on to Prism ilya and Bakemonogatari.

Can  anyone tell hoe Prism ilya actually is i never gave it a chance when it came out. I think i quit half way trough the first episode.

Can  anyone tell hoe Prism ilya actually is i never gave it a chance when it came out. I think i quit half way trough the first episode.

Some surprisingly good battle scenes; slice of life is sometimes good, often mediocre. It's basically a sort of F/SN x Nanoha fanfiction, it's watchable but far from great.

just finished watching harmonie and pale cocoon.

Damn, Harmonie was so disappointing. I felt like there was basically nothing to take home from those 20 minutes... To the point of thinking I might have missed something...

Pale Cocoon, on the other hand, didn't make Yasuhiro known for nothing. Really good short.

Some surprisingly good battle scenes; slice of life is sometimes good, often mediocre. It's basically a sort of F/SN x Nanoha fanfiction, it's watchable but far from great.

Damn, Harmonie was so disappointing. I felt like there was basically nothing to take home from those 20 minutes... To the point of thinking I might have missed something...

Pale Cocoon, on the other hand, didn't make Yasuhiro known for nothing. Really good short.

Just finished with Psycho-Pass. I really liked the lass who was the protagonist. The other guy's fin too, I'd say. Didn't care much for the antagonist though.

After reading some bad ends and extra ends in the Type-Moon games, I shall start with Carnival Phantasm.

Greetz

So... I finished Tari Tari and have to say I enjoyed it. Honestly it wasn't that awesome like the others, but really god (i rated with 9/10). The smooth and easygoing story (respect for that they don't overdo it till the end) was nice, i like that kind of stuff. Alse the balanced characters are great. Especially i liked Wakana and her developement (Why have to be all the characters in the anime I've seen, have to be that adorable ?! Thats torture !! :D ) ... So it was nice and i mjaybe watch it again...

Till now I don't know with what to gon on... But I'm sure I will choose a enjoyable one :)

Greetz

I'm not the 'laugh out loud' type, (how unsightly), I prefer to laugh on the inside.

That means that facial expressions and consequences derived from those, such as tears, are impossible. At least due to comedy. 

So you basically mean you just think about how funny ______ is and just stare blankly at it? 

If so you are a pretty interesting person, i have to admit.

Im currently still watchin One Piece. Definitely would recommend if it wasn't 650 episodes or so long 

Whats so deep/edgy about that list of yours?

Everything is borderline philosophy.

Theres also the monogatori series but I dont include it because of the fan-service.

Theres serial experiment lain as well,most(on the list) deal with the idea of existence or something along the lines.

Everything is borderline philosophy.

Theres also the monogatori series but I dont include it because of the fan-service.

Theres serial experiment lain as well,most(on the list) deal with the idea of existence or something along the lines.

try the sky crawlers movie. it also had that.