What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Looks really good,directer of ghost in the shell.

Ill watch it this weekend.

it is a good movie, watched it this week during my movie maraton to catch up.

Just two warnings,

One it is a thinking movie and as suck not to fast but keep your withs about you or you won't get it.

Two, has to do with the ending so spoiler tag applies.

dont expect a happy ending.

Just two warnings,

One it is a thinking movie and as suck not to fast but keep your withs about you or you won't get it.

pft,never expect

happen ending.

Actually,I hate them.

Somehow, Saushuu Heiki Kanojo ended up on the list of things for me to watch, so I'll try that now.

Carnival Phantasm will be put on the back burner for now, I want to complete reading all of Type-Moons works before doing that.

Saikano is one hell of a emotionsl ride.

As for putting carnival phantasm on the back burner until you read all of type moons works.

That is a good idea, it will only make the show funnier. ( i believe it contained Tsukihime, fate and kara no kyoukai but not mahoyo)

As for me i am currently watching bakemonogatarie and kaleid ilya

Sneaky edit: Probably the saddest thing i ever watched, that was not real life.

After the completion of Tari Tari, I now move on to the next one. At first I started with Angel Beats... I've watched the first episode and have to acknowledge that that isn't  exactly the stuff I like ;). But also I can tell that it's probably really good, so I will watched every now and than. 

Despite of that I was still searching for a new "main watching object" ... I choosed for that now True Tears. ANd I think that was a good choice. Till now I've watched 2 episodes and I think I like it and will watch the whole series.

So, thats all for now...

Greetz

pft,never expect

happen ending.

Actually,I hate them.

Just two warnings,

People are now too used to good endings that it sees sad endings are awesome and great and all. Well thats what i believe anyway.

People are now too used to good endings that it sees sad endings are awesome and great and all. Well thats what i believe anyway.

This is not so much as a sad ending, you see it coming miles away.

it has to do with when you are done thinking about this movie. (the disgust at what is really going on)

This is not so much as a sad ending, you see it coming miles away.

it has to do with when you are done thinking about this movie. (the disgust at what is really going on)

So basically it is a very deep movie which will obviously have a tragic ending and when you think about the story, you slowly understand the sheer deepness and start comprehending what the story is really talking about behind the scenes,

Thats what you mean right?

So basically it is a very deep movie which will obviously have a tragic ending and when you think about the story, you slowly understand the sheer deepness and start comprehending what the story is really talking about behind the scenes,

Thats what you mean right?

More or less, the movie takes it from the narrative of one small group only so you don't really get the big picture you will get a few hints to help you figure it out though.

It is a pretty smart movie, but once you figure it out you will be disgusted at what is most likly really going on.

But it is a very intelligent movie.

More or less, the movie takes it from the narrative of one small group only so you don't really get the big picture you will get a few hints to help you figure it out though.

It is a pretty smart movie, but once you figure it out you will be disgusted at what is most likly really going on.

But it is a very intelligent movie.

Not sure if its just me but you both hate and really like this movie. That is very weird and alien to me.

Not sure if its just me but you both hate and really like this movie. That is very weird and alien to me.

You are completely right i really like the movie and hate it at the some time.

You might say i love to hate it :P

but if you watched the movie and got the background message you will understand.

else if you want i can tell but that would be spoiling it so i will wait.

it is a good movie, but it kind of felt off at some points.

mainly the time skip we don't know what happend to one of the main characters in the first half.

And it reminds me a aful lot of grave of the fire flies. (it plays out in a similair way)

It's much less "hard" than Grave of the Fireflies was though. Nowhere near as sad and despairing.

In fact I think my favorite scenes in that movie were the happy scenes,

like the train toy scene, the campfire scene, the two classes doing the chorals...

But yeah it was a pretty decent movie. I wish it would have used Ginga Tetsudou no Yoru in a more meaningful way though - as it is the "fantasy" scenes are great and as an overall theme it gives a lot of flavor to the movie, but there's no relation with the novel's themes.

It's much less "hard" than Grave of the Fireflies was though. Nowhere near as sad and despairing.

In fact I think my favorite scenes in that movie were the happy scenes,

like the train toy scene, the campfire scene, the two classes doing the chorals...

But yeah it was a pretty decent movie. I wish it would have used Ginga Tetsudou no Yoru in a more "meaningful" way though - as it is the oniric scenes are great and as an overall theme it gives a lot of flavor to the movie, but there's no relation with the novel's themes.

well, now thta i have had a few minutes to think about it.

It seems like it did not know what to be.

The first half was in my eyes is a tale about two cultures coming together and getting to know echother.

this was very well done in my eyes and was the most interesting part of the movie.

after that though it seems like it decided it wanted to be depressing instead. ( a la grave of the fire flies style, does not really work well tough for this one)

unofrtunatly this part leaves a lot to be disiered and it leaves plot holes.

What happen to his uncle and the teacher afterwards etc.

so i think iot would have been a lot better of a movie if it just stuck to the first part like glue.

this is why i am strugeling to make my mind up about it.

Do think it was good or bad. ( i am genrally quite wite and black)

It's decent but the second half nearly ruins it.

The first half was in my eyes is a tale about two cultures coming together and getting to know echother.

this was very well done in my eyes and was the most interesting part of the movie.

after that though it seems like it decided it wanted to be depressing instead. ( a la grave of the fire flies style, does not really work well tough for this one)

unofrtunatly this part leaves a lot to be disiered and it leaves plot holes.

What happen to his uncle and the teacher afterwards etc.

Hm, I think you're right about that. I'm not sure that not giving everyone's future is really important (we can guess that they lived fairly normal lives after), but the second part was definitely underwhelming. That's also why I can't see that movie as a "sad" movie like the Fireflies.

Like I said I started yesterday True Tears... and now i'm finished it. I got really addicted to that. Sadly their are only 13 episodes. But it was a wonderful journey. I would say it was the best in my (really short) "anime life" till now. Awesome! :D

Greetz

The thing about NGE is... it's pretty deep if you look for a meaning to everything, but to someone who's not specifically looking for it, it's rather like:

Shinji's Dad: "Hey, Shinji, I've chosen you to pilot this super awesome killer robot to destroy other super awesome killer giant things that want to destroy the planet! Also, we have this nice blue-haired silent type girl

(NGE spoiler)

that comes in mass production.

Silent girls not your type? We've also got Asuka!"

Shinji: "I hate you dad!" *runs away*

Well, yeah, but they are pretty much wrecking humanity, and humanity, seeing the angels strike them down, decide they want to destroy the planet. Keep in mind Pops isn't going to bare his heart and soul to Shinji.

Also, shit, forgot to put spoiler tags there. Thanks to whoever helped me out. AND I've amended the statement.