Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I hate how easily I cry. Especially while watching shows. If it affected me to a certain degree, you'll see my face contort and my head face another direction reflexively. Staring at the screen just makes me cry harder.

I could barely cry at all for a long time, now I have started to cry every now and then when watching movies, shows and reading visual novels and I actually quite like it. Human after all.

Confession: No medium has ever caused me to cry.  I've only ever cried because I was wronged when I was a child, got hurt, or stuff like that.  Now that I'm older, I don't think I've cried in the past 7 years except for laughing too damn hard.  The closest I've ever come to being choked up was G-Senjou no Maou's final ending.  That was put together far too well.

I used to be a crybabby until my middle teens, but I hardened up. Nowadays I can't cry in sadness, even if I feel like it.

My eyes do get slightly teary over scary stuff though. I can't handle handle horror or creepy shit at all and it's really easy to startle me.

Same here. I'd tear up whenever I get frustrated at another person, simply because it's sad. I might pout and stuff as well. Unless they make me really mad.

I'd put my violent tendencies in the 'angry' category though. Since, well, I'm being downright disregarded as human in some situations. Though it's usually rare for that to happen. Like, really rare.

I don't usually shout as well. By that time that you hear me shouting, you'd usually expect me to grab you by the neck by then. Yeah, I'm one of those 'secretly violent when angry' guys. I'd cry instead if I could.

That's why I always do my best to avoid arguments IRL, people tend to take you way less seriously when you get emotional, even if it's because the person you're talking to is as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Same here.  

I don't really like arguing since it tends to wind up with personal attacks for some reason when it gets heated, and then bad feelings develop.  Depending on how important the topic & person is to me, I could get really emotional about it, and frustrated to the point of crying... so that's why I just avoid them overall since sometimes it's just not worth the trouble, and I doubt I'd be taken seriously anyways.  I tend to let people think what they want, but that doesn't mean I always agree xD.

Confession: I think I have pretty good control over my anger... It's very rare to see me super angry.  I guess because I constantly keep it under wraps, it's the kind that could finally boil over into me snapping at people if it builds up too much, lol.  My usual polite filters disappear, and it could surprise people.  :ph34r:

I'm extremely weird when it comes to crying, the only time I cry is when I consume some sort of fiction. Like when a character dies or has a heart felt confession. I almost never cry in real life, aside from the times my Dad spends the day to yell at me for being such a fuck-up at life.

I didn't shed a tear when I heard a guy who attended my youth-group committed suicide or the times I learned that his ex-girlfriend ( who I, shamefully, had a crush on) attempted suicide.... twice.

I'm extremely weird when it comes to crying, the only time I cry is when I consume some sort of fiction. Like when a character dies or has a heart felt confession. I almost never cry in real life, aside from the times my Dad spends the day to yell at me for being such a fuck-up at life.

I didn't shed a tear when I heard a guy who attended my youth-group committed suicide or the times I learned that his ex-girlfriend ( who I, shamefully, had a crush on) attempted suicide.... twice.

Honestly, I don't think that's weird. Things in fiction are rather dramatized, after all. And if you travel into a character's mind more then you feel it more.

My confession: I'm living in a dormitory right now, and when it comes dorm, you'll have to meet a lot of people right? Sometimes when I'm going out I try to avoid passing someone I know but not close enough to me by choosing alternative route to get to my destination, just to avoid saying hello to them. I believed I'm not the only one who did this.

cant remember the last time i cried or was depressed/angry normaly im that type of guy who walks around with a big smile on his face like some idiot who's always high on something (thats not the case)

thats what the people at my workplace say at least..... but thats not a bad thing isnt it? 

Confession: I've never been good at keeping myself from crying.  I still cry when I get really angry or frustrated  >.>  I still cry when I get really sad, too, though.  Really sad movies, books and VNs generally make me tear up at least, and if they really touch me then I start crying or full-out sobbing.  I've never been one to repress my emotions.