Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I always thought da was a more casual and informal way to say desu , da. Forgive me for my ignorance da.

Confession: I become active on fuwa only during my finals since my laptop and pc are off limits and the only thing I can use is my mob da

Confession: I really hate spiders too, and mosquitos. They both freak me out.  One time I even holed myself up in my room for awhile, because there were a lot in the house and they seemed to always target me out of everyone else...  

Sounds like a horror movie to me, whenever there are spiders somewhere between me and a exit I usually rush outside whilst tryin to keep a close eye on the spider yet tryin to not look at it at all, it can get very confusing sometimes xd

Confession: I dislike insects in general yet I don't have anything against bumblebee, wasps or bees.

Confession: I think I just dislike any insects that could possibly harm me.  I'm fine with the friendly ones though^^;

I act like a scaredy-cat when there's a flying or jumping insect I have to get past that could bite/sting me.  Like, I can be frozen scared when bees buzz around me, and I hope they won't land on me or accidentally irritate them somehow. gaahh

Perhaps part of that fear came from an incident I had when I was a young kid.  I had some cousins that were poking at a bee nest, and I was watching them nearby.   :vinty:  The nest fell, and a giant swarm of them flew out... everyone ran, and I curled into a ball, frozen with fear and surprise, lol.  Luckily no one got stung though.

Perhaps part of that fear came from an incident I had when I was a young kid.  I had some cousins that were poking at a bee nest, and I was watching them nearby.   :vinty:  The nest fell, and a giant swarm of them flew out... everyone ran, and I curled into a ball, frozen with fear and surprise, lol.  Luckily no one got stung though.

I hate all manner of bugs, but not because I'm afraid of them specifically, but because if I don't kill them they might end up on me at some point, and that is

Confession: I really hate spiders too, and mosquitos. They both freak me out.  One time I even holed myself up in my room for awhile, because there were a lot in the house and they seemed to always target me out of everyone else...  I covered myself up when I went out to get something, and ran back into my room after, lol.  I probably kinda looked like the character Shino from the anime Naruto xD.

Confession: Mosquitoes seem to be attracted to me beyond what's normal.  Whenever I go camping or hiking, I'm always the first one that gets bitten, and I always come home with the most mosquito bites out of everyone on the outing.  I've heard that mosquitoes like O blood, but I'm A-, so I have no idea what it is they find so damn attractive about me.

While we're on the topic of bugs, I've been bitten by ticks 3-4 times (luckily, none of them carried Lyme disease), and I also got chiggers once as a kid.  Out of the two, I'd say chiggers were worse.  Imagine having little bugs feeding on your skin cells that drop off onto your clothes when they're full so they can keep feeding off of you, and each of the "bites" seem to be spider bites, and are equally as painful and irritating.  The only reliable way to get rid of them is to take a scalding hot bath for at least an hour and wash all of the clothes you think they might have spread to in hot water for almost as long.  The worst part was having no idea what they were, though.  The bites look a lot like spider bites, so unless you're familiar with them already, it's pretty hard to diagnose them on the spot.

I have also a history of hate with mosquitoes, since in top of all mosquitoes being attracted to me I'm also slightly allergic to them. Every bite swells up to the size of the nail of my little finger. 

The days spent on summer cottage were sometimes nightmarish, since the summers here are full of mosquitoes.

Oh, I loathe mosquitoes. They definitely go after some people more than others, and I'm one of those people they go after the most. Also I can always hear them, so if I hear them I know they'll try to bite me.

Confession: I once accidentally ate an ant that had crawled onto my coke can. It was only 1 ant and there was a lot of coke, so I only felt a bit of an odd taste and I knew there were ants around, so I pulled out my phone and googled it and apparently they're sour which is definitely what I tasted.