Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I actually was never stung by a bee until I was 15. I was running around barefoot at summer camp, and happened to step on a bee. I'm actually amazed I went that long without experiencing it, but at least when it finally happened I was able to confirm that unlike my dad, I'm not allergic to bees. :amane:

Confession: One of my nightmares and worst dreams for quite a while when i was younger, It about spiders going into my mouth whilst i was sleeping, living inside me laying eggs and putting spider webs all over the place... oh god why did I have to go and remember it.

I actually was never stung by a bee until I was 15. I was running around barefoot at summer camp, and happened to step on a bee. I'm actually amazed I went that long without experiencing it, but at least when it finally happened I was able to confirm that unlike my dad, I'm not allergic to bees. :amane:

I once straight punched a wasp with my bare hand. It was summer and I held ice cream in a cone, when the offending insect decided to board my index finger. I dropped the waffle and slammed my fist into the wall right next to me. The wasp was very dead and it's sting ended up not poisoning my hand somehow.

The moral of the story is; Brute force can truly solve every problem. But don't expect the ice cream vendor to give you a free replacement.

EDIT: I got 50 exp and couldn't loot anything. Terrible game design.

Edited by TexasDice

Philippines is filled with mosquitoes everywhere. I think I'm used to them feeding on me 24/7.

When I moved to New Jersey though, oh man what a heaven. All decade long (since I got here) I don't think there has been a single mosquito that has bitten me, if not very very few.

The unexpected luxuries of life~

Confession: I recently happened upon some old threads/posts about a real life love story that happened on fuwa.  It made me internally go awww, so sweet.   :wafuu: Quite romantic. 

I just saw this, and umm, and it reminded me of their love story~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI_UqTEpRk

Edited by Cyrillej1

Confession: I once accidentally ate an ant that had crawled onto my coke can. It was only 1 ant and there was a lot of coke, so I only felt a bit of an odd taste and I knew there were ants around, so I pulled out my phone and googled it and apparently they're sour which is definitely what I tasted.

Delicious formic acid.

Bragfession 1: Mosquitoes really like to go after my mother and my older brother, but pretty much never go after my father or me. In the genetic lottery, pretty much everybody wins some and pretty much everybody loses some, I guess.

Bragfession 2: I've never been stung by a bee, wasp, or anything like that.

Confession: I recently happened upon some old threads/posts about a real life love story that happened on fuwa.  It made me internally go awww, so sweet.   :wafuu: Quite romantic. 

Confession: Rather than me going awww at a story like that, it makes me feel lonely instead  :amane:

Confession: When I read that, the part of my brain that still remembers when I was religious went: 'Uh-oh. God isn't gonna like us wiping out his creations like that. He's probably gonna be all like 'Oh so you don't like my mosquitoes? Well try these NEO-MOSQUITOES!!! PEW PEW!!'