Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Finally, a clear sky full of stars. It's been a really long time since I visited my favorite hill at night and I got instantly rewarded, because the moon had turned to gold.

What a beautiful night sky. I tried to make pictures, but my phone camera couldn't make good pictures of empty paper sheets.

Lucky. :)

Stars don't exist in my area outside of the North Star and one other bright thing (probably a planet). Too much light pollution in the cities.

I wanna move to somewhere more.. suburban / town, with more nature =/

Finally I was walking with a classmate of mine and we were kinda holding hands and suddenly a guy said "fucking pedophiles" while passing by me and another one told me "isn't she too young for you?" and I just don't get it since I am relatively short (only 170 cm) and I don't look that old. I don't even have that much facial hair ... sigh....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ONII-SAMA YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

I-I was never able to do that with my classmates. Though I did it with an online friend I met up with.

A girl, yeah.

I am so AAAAAAAAAGH? :michiru:

Also I think of her more as a sibling so it doesn't matter, one has to stay loyal to his crush (until she rejects him which happened two weeks ago :sachi: )

And if u did it with an online friend, it still counts. Tbh it is not really that big of a thing if u have no mutual feelings what so ever. I refrain from letting my libido take over or I will overthink every situation happening and become insane which is not something I desire.

>implying that I am sane

Yeah. I stopped thinking about a lot of stuff.

If I did think about them, I don't think I'll be able to stay sane. I'll be rekt, honestly.

I'll just do with my physical interaction that has no meaning. :holo:

Way to go, that's how you should do it

Confession: I am an expert at wasting time and cramming. I do amaze myself to be honest :sachi:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ONII-SAMA YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

I-I was never able to do that with my classmates. Though I did it with an online friend I met up with.

A girl, yeah.

Same here.

Confession: I want to meet an online friend :o

They're so far away~ gg

Confession: I'd definitely like to meet up with fuwa friends irl.  It might be a bit awkward at first, but it'd be cool.  Too bad everyone I know is far away from where I live.  :(

Confession2: My most favorite place is the theme park! I'll take on any scary ride. 

There was only one roller coaster experience I had as a young child that kind of freaked me out really badly though.  For some reason, they forgot to seatbelt me or it came off somehow... so I was holding onto the sides for dear life trying not to fall off.  :kosame:

Confession: It's been so long since I've been to an amusement park, at least 7 or 8 years. We had a thing in the last 2 years of high school here where our physics class would go to Wonderland near the end of the year (it had the excuse of being "for science", and no, not that kind of science, get your mind out of the gutter, you had to take some measurements of the velocity of the rides or something) but I didn't go both times because I didn't have any friends and going would have been awkward.

Confession: It's been so long since I've been to an amusement park, at least 7 or 8 years. We had a thing in the last 2 years of high school here where our physics class would go to Wonderland near the end of the year (it had the excuse of being "for science", and no, not that kind of science, get your mind out of the gutter, you had to take some measurements of the velocity of the rides or something) but I didn't go both times because I didn't have any friends and going would have been awkward.

I remember going to a theme park in middle school with my classmates before.  It was supposed to be a kind of field trip for the chorus class.  After participating in a concert there, we got to split up and go around on the rides.

Anyways, I think it's been 4 years for me now since I've last been to one. It's because I have no one to go with (or wants to go), and wouldn't be fun to go alone.

Confession: I woulda loved to have gone with you Flutterz~  :lol: