Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Most of my scars are gone by now, but I had a nasty one on my foot that I got from a cup of hot water being spilled onto my foot (2nd degree burn), some more burn scars on my shoulders from not wearing sunscreen (2nd degree burns), and one on my eyebrow from when I was a kid and ran around near a brick fireplace, tripped and bashed my head against it, damn near tearing my eyebrow off.  My other major injuries involve bones (breaks and dislocations), so those are just about all the scars I ever had.

Confession: Most of my scars are gone by now, but I had a nasty one on my foot that I got from a cup of hot water being spilled onto my foot (2nd degree burn), some more burn scars on my shoulders from not wearing sunscreen (2nd degree burns), and one on my eyebrow from when I was a kid and ran around near a brick fireplace, tripped and bashed my head against it, damn near tearing my eyebrow off.  My other major injuries involve bones (breaks and dislocations), so those are just about all the scars I ever had.

Heh, so I'm not the only one who smashed his eyebrow due to running and has a scar to show for it. ^_^ Only, I have 2 - one on each eyebrow, not symmetrical though.

Two more are on my stomach - one's pretty much dead center and vertical, got it when I was climbing one of those pine trees (I think) that have very short branch stumps, and when I fell one of them left a scratch which ended up leaving a long but barely visible scar, and another on my side which I got when someone I was holding a really old grudge against (as I've said before I'm bad at letting go >.>) riding past me on a bike and I tackled him.

Heh, so I'm not the only one who smashed his eyebrow due to running and has a scar to show for it. ^_^ Only, I have 2 - one on each eyebrow, not symmetrical though.

Two more are on my stomach - one's pretty much dead center and vertical, got it when I was climbing one of those pine trees (I think) that have very short branch stumps, and when I fell one of them left a scratch which ended up leaving a long but barely visible scar, and another on my side which I got when someone I was holding a really old grudge against (as I've said before I'm bad at letting go >.>) riding past me on a bike and I tackled him.

My only scar is right under my left eye. I got into a fight with a very close friend at a summer school, and he threw a sports cone at me(think of a traffic cone, but in a fluorescent color and the base is covered by a ring of very hard black plastic).

He missed my eye with half a centimeter. If that hit, I would probably be blind in one eye.

I have 3 scars, one on top of my head right before the forehead from when I was very young, since I was a monkey in my previous life I enjoyed climbing even as a toddler so I climbed over my bed and went down on the stone floor headfirst, I have absolutetly no clue where I got the 2nd from.

And my third I was playing a game with some classmates on a school trip, and one boy that I had caught, forgot that he had a knife in his right hand (and I knew nothing of it) so he tried to stop me as a joke, holding a knife in his right hand I ran into him and ofc as unlucky or lucky, depending on how you view it, I got quite the cut on my wrist, almost hit my artery(only almost, the lucky part). :P

PS: If you're wondering "How do one forget holding a large ass knife?" Than I have absolutly no clue. x)

Confession: I have like, 4 scars total.  2 of them aren't bad at all, but the other 2 can make me feel quite self-conscious.

One of the scars, I got when I was running through some tall grass.  I was supposed to jump over a small ledge, but I guess I tripped and instead of jumping over, my one leg smashed into the edge full force.  I'm clumsy. 0_0

Another one I got on my hand when I used to work at a fast-food place.  A drop of the fryer oil splashed onto the back of my hand when I used it (might have dropped it in too quickly when I was in a rush). -_-

Scars? You bunch of noobs. If you stayed at home all the time you'd never have such a thing. My body is one with without a single blemish!

Though I have hurt myself several times on doors and kicking random furniture.

if you're stupid enough to fall over a carpat that lays on top of your carpet because you just moved in and forgot that you put it there 

and then fuck up your nose because it was in front of a table you can also get really really really badly injured in your own 4 walls  :(

Guys I just woke up from probably one of my best dreams ever......... I was laying in the same bed with Haru Onodera from Nisekoi (saddly I woke up before anything really good happened).

I'm sorry Tsugumi, I tried to be faithful but my subconscious mind can't lie!!!!

Is that a translated VN

you just sold me on it

Scars? You bunch of noobs. If you stayed at home all the time you'd never have such a thing. My body is one with without a single blemish!

Though I have hurt myself several times on doors and kicking random furniture.

Come to think of it, there was also the time when I ran down the hallway at top speed until I crashed face-first into the (wooden) top bunk of my old bed, and ended up with a huge nosebleed. During my little sister's birthday party.

The moral of the story is, nowhere is safe.

Come to think of it, there was also the time when I ran down the hallway at top speed until I crashed face-first into the (wooden) top bunk of my old bed, and ended up with a huge nosebleed. During my little sister's birthday party.

The moral of the story is, nowhere is safe.

I have a lovely dent in my fireplace from when I tripped and nearly broke my head on it. Thankfully it broke the brick fireplace instead.

At least you shouldn't get scars at home,

...Unless you are a really terrible cook or you enter full out war with your fireplace that refuses to light up.

Confession: I hit my head all the time cause I'm so tall

I hit my head all the time too and I'm not tall. If there is a possibility to hit my head I seem to take it. My double scar in my face is proof of this.