Voiced lines, listen or skip?

fun2novel

I usually wait until the spoken dialog is finished before clicking.

Squeaky, loud and obnixious characters I tend skip the moment I've read the line.

Being able to mute individual characters is one of my most appreciated features in VNs.

If I find the voice particularly annoying... *ahem* *ahem* *Sumika*, I just read the text and skip the rest. Don't need to mention the H-scenes, I don't need to waste time listen to moaning and "kimochi kimochi".

Sumika would be less annoying if she was voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.

Ugh.

Didn't we have this discussion already?

...Well it feels like that to me for most topics though :x

Anyway, usually I skip. Might sound like heresy to some but I just don't have the patience to wait until the end of the line when I'm done reading.

Few exceptions are VAs I really like. I listened to all the lines of Rosa in Umineko even though she's not the most important character, because Ami Koshimizu. Same for Ronove and Sugita, or FukuJun in G-senjou,  or Wakamoto in Sharin no Kuni...

I tend to skip them when the situation is not too important/interesting or when I dislike the character, and I never skip them when I like the VA enough. I read twice as fast to shut the characters I dislike faster, muting would be easier, but having only one character unvoiced being weird aside, it never occurred to me.

I skip them most times, no need to hear what i already read.

Unless it's some really dramatic moment that may lack impact if i skip it.

I actually like listening to some h-scenes (for science of course), aside from oral sex scenes, that's just disgusting when it's right next to my ear and i never bother to listen to it.

I listen to voiced lines, only time I wouldn't listen and just read the lines is when the character has an annoying voice that grates my nerves (so I mute that annoying character's voice by going to the settings) or if I'm close to finishing a route in the visual novel.