Dovac : Which do you want more console ports or adult versions of games.

Crayten

It's interesting that they have so many game genres in there. Could this mean SP wants to expand beyond VNs and start localizing actual games?

Some options are kinda bullshit. There's plenty of questions that ask me to rank stuff despite the fact I don't care for 90% of them. For example, I'm never going to own a gaming console, but I'm forced to put a "would very likely play a game in this console" because the survey doesn't allow a different opion.

Or the option about where you get your information from. No matter what choice I make, it always implies I use all the sources, which is not true at all.

I particularly liked this option though :Kappa:

780846023ecf424f957426db55df50ee.png

Lastly

f14e9e87a04e45719953e59db52e9b18.png

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

You can smash my smartphone when you can pry it from my cold, dead fingers Key-boy.

Is it really that hard to create 18+ content for a portable? Market it on your own site or sell it through MangaGamer. There's a market for this not being exploited because of the "OHS NOS I CANTS PUTS IT THROUGHS GOOGLE PLAY OR ITUNES" mentality. Think outside the box.

However, forced to pick between the two it's a no-brainer. More 18+.

To develop on any console you need devkit and license from Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo. And guess what? No one of them allow 18+ content. Sony (as I remember) is even more strict, so developers have to cut out any foul language/prostitutes/gore/etc.

Only PC is free from these license matters, so who would choose console instead of adult version? Only console developers and kids, I believe.

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

I never mentioned console, I mentioned Smartphone. And people make black market APKs for Android all the time, bypassing Google Play and iTunes.

I don't even own a console. Haven't since the original NES hit America.

Actually, there are quite a few app stores that sell adult Apps.

It seems to be a common misconception that the google play or iTunes store is the only legit source for apps.

Just to name a few companies with an adult app store: DMM, Mikandi, Rakuten, Liapp etc

(Mikandi being the only one in English, as far as i know)

When mentioning portable gaming, people (me included)  usually mean consoles like the Vita or 3ds.

Just now, Ningen said:

Actually, here are quite a few app store's that sell adult Apps.

It seems to be a common misconception that the google play or iTunes store is the only legit source for apps.

Just to name a few companies with an adult app store: DMM, Mikandi, Rakuten

(Mikandi being the only one in English, as far as i know)

When mentioning portable gaming, people (me included)  usually mean consoles like the Vita or 3ds.

Never heard of Mikandi. May have to check that out. Usually I just search the interwebs and eventually find things. But there are other market apps out there, indeed.

if he means choosing between adult versions of existing eroge for pc, or windows/linux ports from console games, then i´m all for the latter, but in case he only talks about making all ages versions available for other plattforms then i couldnt care less.

i dont want to be ported to a console not because i dont have a console but

1. porting to console will remove some of the scenes (h-scenes) as mentioned before

2. after a year or 2 the console will be replaced by a new console 

3. because of (2) you need to buy every console to read the vn you what.

so no console.

also regarding the survey

13335637_1352978141382618_41909236261432

13332780_1352978824715883_69779685828210\

am i doing it right?

I somehow didn't understand why in some categories the lowest number was the highest rating, and in others it was the exact opposite and the highest number was the highest rating. I mean, couldn't they just decide for one rating scale?!

Honestly, it they would have also had a field 'What is Sekai Project bad at?', I would have probably entered 'Surveys'... <_<

11 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

I somehow didn't understand why in some categories the lowest number was the highest rating, and in others it was the exact opposite and the highest number was the highest rating. I mean, couldn't they just decide for one rating scale?!

Honestly, it they would have also had a field 'What is Sekai Project bad at?', I would have probably entered 'Surveys'... <_<

Wait, really? Umm, I may have given them the complete opposite of my actual opinions in a few cases.

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

Wait, really? Umm, I may have given them the complete opposite of my actual opinions in a few cases.

I don't remember clearly, my memory is notoriously bad, but some questions asked for a 'score' (so the higher numbers would be better,) and some for a 'ranking' (so a lower number would be better.) I think it was all fairly intuitive ... if I'm wrong, I too may have stuffed up a few questions :P 

Well, if the vertical lists were all "top is most important, bottom is least," and the horizontal ranking options were all "left is least important, right is most," then that's pretty much how surveys are done and my results should check out.