What are you playing?

Finished Tamao's and Sorako's routes in Hello Lady! Tamao's route was okay - kind of an introductory route I suppose, it wasn't really anything that special. The little plot that it did reveal was nice, though. Sorako's route had a great middle point. There were some amazing fight scenes and certain things got resolved in a way I really liked... that is, except for the ending. Not really even mad about leaving things unresolved for the next routes, because that's only to be expected, but it does that one thing I hate in endings.

I really dislike those fake bad endings. If you're going for a bad ending (which I am all in for, I love bad endings), pull through with it to the very end. Don't back out in the last scene... gah, I really hate this cliche, if you can even call it that. To it's credit, at least this didn't have credits after the fake bad ending, so it wasn't as infuriating as it could've been.

That's just my personal pet peeve though, so I can't hold it against it that much. The scene before the second opening, and the opening seamlessly blending into it is still my favourite part of the VN though - the mood there was perfect, and it got me incredibly hyped for what could come. I really do hope at least the true route delivers on that. Please, Hino!

Also I'm salty that Hishia doesn't seem to have a route. She deserves the true route, screw Saku.  :vinty:

hmm better not get toooo hyped about the true route, as it might not deliver what u expect it to do.
yeah it consists of everything gone wild & chakboompow stuff, but also some parts feel like rushed & too unbelieveble & the very ending....expected something very else

edit: but regarding your complaint about the missing route, simply read its fd, its better than nothing

edit2:

all in all i really liked the novel, but i´m somehow non fond of antagonists who do it simply because they happen to feel like it, i mean there must be some reason, everyone has one, even master therion had one....

Also I'm salty that Hishia doesn't seem to have a route. She deserves the true route, screw Saku.  :vinty:

Exactly my thought when i play it. Luckily, the Fandisc grants that wish

Though Mitori's route end up in a confusing way with no real conclusion. Hishia's route is actually pretty good

biggest confusion regarding mitori´s been in the main novel, why

the author killed her so nonchalantly off, like she was some npc, that drove me crazy

My guess is

They're probably killed her for the sake of setting the mood of the novel. After all, before the news of her murder the novel is still having that carefree air about it despite Narita's vengeance motivation.

By killing her they hope to said that thing is starting to get serious and edgy. At least IMO anyway

Restored my laptop and moving my vn's back on it. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of saves, so will have to skip through a bunch to get the charges and whatnot again. Copying Yume Miru Kusuri back onto my laptop and when I ever I start it up I get a registry error. Literally all it says is registry error, any idea?

- This could probably go to the technical help section but I hate putting threads up for just a most likely simple issue. If the mods decide it needs to go there just move it or tell me, thanks.

^ye chances are u needa reinstall the VN to get the registry entries needed. Simply copying files isnt always enough for that ><

F u c k. Shouldn't have restored my laptop ;______________________________;

It looks like I still have my saves from Grisaia no Kajitsu, where do I put those? 

On second thought might be a good idea for me to make a thread if I am going through all my vn's, or put in effort to search for past ones but ehhh.

Oh, I will be going to Calgary, Canada for a week starting this weekend. Will be around family so I would prefer to stay away from the gloriousness that is lewd. Between Steins; Gate, Little Busters, Symphonic Rain, and Umineko which should I read over the week I am gone?

Oh, I will be going to Calgary, Canada for a week starting this weekend. Will be around family so I would prefer to stay away from the gloriousness that is lewd. Between Steins; Gate, Little Busters, Symphonic Rain, and Umineko which should I read over the week I am gone?

Go make a thread already. 

Umineko, though it's the longest, and badly-paced. But yeah, Umineko.

C:Users\*username*\Documents\FAVORITE\星空のメモリア\save

You gave him location of Hoshizora no Memoria saves :P It should be

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Frontwing\Grisaia no Kajitsu

or at least mine are in that location.

Still reading SubaHibi since I am a slow reader in Japanese. :P

Just finished Invention. I really liked the alt ending... but man... the real ending (or rather, the lead up to it):

Fuck that whole torture mindbreak deal to Kagami. Her denpa moment afterwards was really creepy, but like, in the best way... but then of course, it had to get worse with the fucking snipping of her hands and feat. That was just so... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! DX

Gonna start Insects tomorrow. From what I have heard from people who have already read it... I am in for a world of hurt which is totes okay.

WEE episode 2 finally released on steam today, so I've begun reading that. They changed the names of some of the characters (I believe that these are their original names from what I've read), and its slightly annoying to adjust to that, it bothers me just a little. 

Best news I've heard in a while! I loved episode 1, so I'm looking forward to finally playing episode 2. This gives me motivation to finish reading My Girlfriend Is The President with the reading club.

Restored my laptop and moving my vn's back on it. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of saves, so will have to skip through a bunch to get the charges and whatnot again. Copying Yume Miru Kusuri back onto my laptop and when I ever I start it up I get a registry error. Literally all it says is registry error, any idea?

- This could probably go to the technical help section but I hate putting threads up for just a most likely simple issue. If the mods decide it needs to go there just move it or tell me, thanks.