What are you playing?

I've just finished Amane's route in GNK. Gotta say it was the best until now, even the CG set was the best (despite some flaws...) Really really good imo. Not only did it have an interesting story, but it also presented a romance that was somehow unique and actually made sense.

So far, I can say that Grisaia as a whole is already a good VN, looking at the full picture, but still pretty sure some people overrate it, because it's definitely not better than Rewrite.

Next route is Sachi's. (I dunno if this will persist in this route, but coincidentally seems like I did the routes from the worst to the best...)

Awwwwww daymmn

What VN is this?

I've just finished Amane's route in GNK. Gotta say it was the best until now, even the CG set was the best (despite some flaws...) Really really good imo. Not only did it have an interesting story, but it also presented a romance that was somehow unique and actually made sense.

Next route is Sachi's. (I dunno if this will persist in this route, but coincidentally seems like I did the routes from the worst to the best...)

Amane's route is the best imo. Sachi's is definitely not better.

just finished Air (which is not 30 hours long, it was longer than that!)

the ending...what the fuck...I'm like :mellow:

in a good or bad way?

Almost done with majikoi, holy shit, so much better than expected.

Then on to g-senjou which I have slacked on waaay to much because majikoi proved to be a lot more interesting that I thought, and really easy to get into.

in a good or bad way?

Almost done with majikoi, holy shit, so much better than expected.

Then on to g-senjou which I have slacked on waaay to much because majikoi proved to be a lot more interesting that I thought, and really easy to get into.

I don't know actually, not bad or good just plain weird...

It had some really good moments, "summer" was actually amazing like reading a complete different vn but then it was nonsense all over the place :(

Misuzu route = 7/10

kano = 6/10

Minagi = 5/10

Summer = 9.5/10

Air = WTF/??

I don't know actually, not bad or good just plain weird...

It had some really good moments, "summer" was actually amazing like reading a complete different vn but then it was nonsense all over the place :(

Misuzu route = 7/10

kano = 6/10

Minagi = 5/10

Summer = 9.5/10

Air = WTF/??

I more or less agree with you on the individual routes, although I think both Kano and Minagi's routes were boring af. Didn't quite like summer as much as you did. I really enjoyed the the true end. At first I didn't quite understand either but give it some thought and it should come into place : P It was one of the better KEY endings imo.

I'm reading Air right now, actually. I'm past the last choice in the Air route, I have a feeling some weird shit is about to happen. So far I'd give Misuzu route a 6, maybe, which would make Kano a 5 and Minagi a 4. I agree with the overall rankings but I tend not to be so generous with the scoring. Summer was maybe a 7.5 or 8.

Gah, you guys are making me feel like I need to pick up Air again (I stalled out pretty fast and switched to something else). But I need to play WEE episode 2. And then there's Majikoi, and Angel Beats! still unplayed, as well as Fate/HA. And then, and then... sigh. There's just not enough time.

But right now, as soon as I finish with reading the forums, I will be trying to make a dent in Ell's route in My Girlfriend Is The President. Hopefully I can knock that all out tonight, and then just have Yukino left to bulldoze through tomorrow.

Air route starts somewhat interesting then is really boring, it drags on and on for no reason just like minagi's route... and then it's over with a weird ending.

And yeah I tend to give higher scores to some vns, maybe more than they deserve :P misuzu's route was probably the best one because she is the most interesting characters from the 3 girls plus she reminds me a lot to nagisa from clannad.

I'm giving School Days a whirl. Hooooly crap the animation is bad. I knew to expect bad animation going in, but I still underestimated its awfulness. During the scene in the train after the movie, I couldn't actually tell what happened because the animation and direction is so bad. I had to wait for Makoto to describe it to Sekai in order to figure out what transpired. Hopefully it doesn't continue to be a major problem. As for the story, eh. I'm still early. The early drama seemed a bit contrived, but I'll stick with it. I'm also going in blind for my first playthrough. I'm just going with my gut on all the choices and we'll see where I end up. (Obviously the best Kotonoha ending possible.  :makina: )

replaying trample on schatten until i get my hands on liar soft´s fairytale requiem, which is one of my most desired titles this year & be it only for the ultra appealing visuals aka psychedelic wonderland