Members who hide their genders

Tbh i really dont care if u r male or female, It wont change me what i see u. Ofc if u r female maybe i will less hentai but i will still be hentai but with some lining ofc. I got irl male n female friends and i enjoy both of them so  dont know why sometime male pretend to be female and vice versa.

And fyi i`m not  男の子 but 男の娘  :holo: 

I hid my gender for a while because (looks at avatar and sig) I was kind of going for a 'adorable little sister' vibe for a bit and I thought it'd come across as creepy if everyone knew a guy who is almost in his 30s was acting like this. Then I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

Not gonna lie, it use to bug the heck out of me whenever I referred to someone as a he when she turned out to be female, but I learned to deal with it since I'd feel worse asking for personal information. No need to provide your gender if you don't wanna. Plus, people can get really creepy sometimes. I remember one sorry individual who got kicked from my guild in WoW for hitting on one of our female members, so I understand the incentive to keep that information private (it can happen to males too).

I like to think of online communities as an environment for others to make friends, share pertinent information, and partake meaningful discussions or debates. The only time gender should of relevant concern is if you're on some kind of dating site. Just keep it simple and talk like you normally would; no need to complicate things.

Not gonna lie, it use to bug the heck out of me whenever I referred to someone as a he when she turned out to be female, but I learned to deal with it since I'd feel worse asking for personal information. No need to provide your gender if you don't wanna. Plus, people can get really creepy sometimes. I remember one sorry individual who got kicked from my guild in WoW for hitting on one of our female members, so I understand the incentive to keep that information private (it can happen to males too).

I like to think of online communities as an environment for others to make friends, share pertinent information, and partake meaningful discussions or debates. The only time gender should of relevant concern is if you're on some kind of dating site. Just keep it simple and talk like you normally would; no need to complicate things.

You mean Fuwa is not a dating site?!?! *gasp* You mean I've been approaching this forum wrong all this time!?

Teeku Teeku Teeku Teeku

Not gonna lie, it use to bug the heck out of me whenever I referred to someone as a he when she turned out to be female, but I learned to deal with it since I'd feel worse asking for personal information. No need to provide your gender if you don't wanna. 

On the internet, everyone is a guy  :ph34r:

(Funny enough I often do associate users with their avatars)

That's a really bad idea on VN boards because people tend to choose a favorite character as their avatar.  For guys, that's usually a girl.  For girls, that's often a guy.  Assigning gender identities like this might actually lead to a false gender assignment greater than 50%--in other words, worse than if you randomly flipped a coin for each user.

For me, when I used to do it, it was just a function of not wanting people to know who I was.  I disliked people knowing things about me that I hadn't intentionally revealed, and it came out in that fashion in my internet interactions.

Tch. I came here for a discussion and genres not on what people do or do not have hanging between their legs. I am disappointed. 

But like nosebleed I actually assume completely based on Avatar. I have actually never checked gender here. I mean, it might say male but that does not mean that that member is in fact a dude. Could just be lying. I don't trust the sheet. 

Nosebleed will forever in my heart be Shinobu. Accept no substitutes. 

I don't really think it should matter wether or not they are male, female, trans, an alien or a animal whilst online on a anon forum like this unless you are going to meet up, even in situations as you stated where they offer a kiss as a reward, it's not like you're actually gonna get kissed. :P

Edit: What I mean is that they should be allowed to hide their identiy if they want.

I actually get really confused about people's genders here

I thought Nosebleed was a girl.....  :yumiko:

I am a girl and mostly girls hide their gender because....

If u talk about a R-18 game in the public here then the people's stare pierces really very bad....

:nervous: