Angel Beats!-1st beat- in May 2015

ryouuuuu

Hahaha yeah maybe I'm going to do that as soon as it releases just trying to get some new content, or running it through a translating machine and hope I can guess a bit what they are saying. I thought someone on the board already said he's going to translate I though ^.^

Hahaha yeah maybe I'm going to do that as soon as it releases just trying to get some new content, or running it through a translating machine and hope I can guess a bit what they are saying. I thought someone on the board already said he's going to translate I though ^.^

It's easier said than done. Unless Key uses an engine and scripting tools that aren't updated or completely different than those that translators have seen, it might take a little while before actual translation and editing make any progress. Still, I'm hoping for the best! I'm playing that Tachibana Route as soon I can. I hope they give us harems. :}

my believes stay the same, regarding someone starting to fan tl this vn.
i mean just because sekai didnt announce something yet, this absolutely doesnt mean they´re not interested in doing it when they think they´re ready. with all the big projects they´re working on right now, they simply dont have the money or other recources to start such a project.
BUT with the upcoming release of grisaia 1 they´ll gain a strong source of income & it´s only a matter of time until they´ll start doing angel beats, like it or not.
also why rushing, they always have the possibility to directly c&d anyone who´s involved in a fantl of said game. AND even if they dont have yet any safe deal with key regarding said future project, just informing them bout an active fantl project going on & begging to  c&d them instead of themselves is another way to buy time.

It's easier said than done. Unless Key uses an engine and scripting tools that aren't updated or completely different than those that translators have seen, it might take a little while before actual translation and editing make any progress. Still, I'm hoping for the best! I'm playing that Tachibana Route as soon I can. I hope they give us harems. :}

Ah another Tachibana lover ^.^ makes me happy to see that, even though I'm more of a Nakamura girl myself Tachibana still has a very special place in my heart. And I guess all we can do about the engine is pray and hope for the best, No?

sounds good. i'll give the first few episodes a watch and see what all the hype is about =D

Don't get too hyped up about it, it has quite a few glaring flaws in it and, while I loved it and think it's good, I think it would be very easy to experience hype backlash. Have fun, though :makina:

I liked Angel Beats because Yurippe had great legs.

Yurippe is great and all, but Iwasawa is clearly where it's at. Iwasawa being one of the routes in First Beat is motivation enough for me to be moderately seriously trying to learn to read Japanese well enough to get by reading it untranslated (with lots of help from text hooking tools, of course) soon after it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...