Angel Beats!-1st beat- in May 2015

ryouuuuu

Didn't care for the OP song at first, but as it went on, I enjoyed it more. Liking the visuals a lot towards the end, I see Iwasawa and Hisako forming GirDeMo, and romance between Otonashi and Iwasawa. I'm looking forward to direct interaction with Iwasawa instead of the bystander view we got in the anime.

You're using the wrong currency.

Though remember, even if that does get released, those poor peasants who can't speak Japanese will have to wait years for a translation.

What do you mean "if" it gets released? There's too much going on around it for them to back down now. And it's not going to take years to get a translation, Angel Beats is popular enough for a fansub group to pick it up quickly.

What do you mean "if" it gets released? There's too much going on around it for them to back down now. And it's not going to take years to get a translation, Angel Beats is popular enough for a fansub group to pick it up quickly.

My apologies. English is not my first. Even though once they release it. Sounds better now?

Yeah, if means there is a chance of it not happening. Also, I'm one of those plebs who don't know Japanese, so I'll be at the mercy of the translators, but I really do expect someone to pick it up fast. I can't remember who, but someone in the community showed interest in making a tl group already.

Edit: Fixing mistake

Edited by Ceris

Though remember, even if that does get released, those poor peasants who can't speak Japanese will have to wait years for a translation.

Being one of said peasants, I may or may not have doubled down on studying kanji today. I do really hope that either one of the US VN publishers or a fan translation group picks it up, though. I see and acknowledge the other thread, but Sekai Project has definitely not made any announcements yet, and we're < 2 months away from release. If there's no announcements as of release date, I would be very surprised not to see a fan TL group pick this up.

^Hazy Kakashi. Though there were some debates about it yada yada derail

~~

You ain't throwing enough money  :sachi:

#Hype

BRB, going to the ATM to get more money to throw...

Being one of said peasants, I may or may not have doubled down on studying kanji today. I do really hope that either one of the US VN publishers or a fan translation group picks it up, though. I see and acknowledge the other thread, but Sekai Project has definitely not made any announcements yet, and we're < 2 months away from release. If there's no announcements as of release date, I would be very surprised not to see a fan TL group pick this up.

BRB, going to the ATM to get more money to throw...

Just throw the ATM while you're at it :sachi:

I hope a group announces that they will be translating it as soon as it releases the first episode. That would be a dream come true. Otherwise, I'll settle for making out the dialogue with my ears and just watching the charcters kill each other relentlessly as I choose randomly between the choices.

It likely wont happen, but I'd like the dream it will. The game will be Episodic so I hope the translators will work something in. I wished I could read Japanese. Time to take some lessons. Maybe I'll just seek a japanese woman who will marry me and teach me Japanese. :}