Angel Beats!-1st beat- in May 2015

ryouuuuu

Once First Beat actually gets released then I'll get excited. I'm not holding my breath until then.

Scarred for life, are you?

Well, a Japanese Official Release by a well know company by Key? Yeah, I probably shouldn't hold my breath either. It probably will get cancelled and the company shut down at the last minute.

Well, a Japanese Official Release by a well know company by Key? Yeah, I probably shouldn't hold my breath either. It probably will get cancelled and the company shut down at the last minute.

This is not without precedent.

Yeah last year I bought into the hype then on April first of all days they decided to announce that it was gonna be delayed.

This is not without precedent.

Beaming positivity! I assure you it'll lead you to wondrous disappointment!

Yeah last year I bought into the hype then on April first of all days they decided to announce that it was gonna be delayed.

As I said, scarred for life. Who am I to question past experience? I have none!

Last time they didn't annouce a specific date, they just kind of updated the site and showed some CG previews, they said it'd come out sometime during spring 2014 but for some reason it got delayed, but they didn't make a huge ruckus for it, they just retracted the already non specific date annoucement.

This time though they actually started selling pre-orders and merchandise and they held a press conference to reveal the date, it's almost certain to come out, they'd be doing a horrible job otherwise.

Also they're going to be releasing their new original anime, Charlotte, in April, which will likely boost sales for the VN since Key hasn't made a decent anime for a while now (JC Staff butchered the Little Busters adaptation) so they'll be getting exposure, it's the perfect time to release Angel Beats!

Last time they didn't annouce a specific date, they just kind of updated the site and showed some CG previews, they said it'd come out sometime during spring 2014 but for some reason it got delayed, but they didn't make a huge ruckus for it.

This time though they actually started selling pre-orders and merchandise and they held a press conference to reveal the date, it's almost certain to come out, they'd be doing a horrible job otherwise.

Also they're going to be releasing their new original anime, Charlotte, which will likely boost sales for the VN since Key hasn't made a decent anime for a while now (JC Staff butchered the Little Busters adaptation) so they'll be getting exposure, it's the perfect time to release Angel Beats!

Well until I see the thing get released I'm not gonna hold my breath call it what you will but I'm a bit leery after such an experience

Also they're going to be releasing their new original anime, Charlotte, in April

Wait, has an April start date really been confirmed? I haven't heard anything besides "coming 2015," but if it really is coming the smae month as the Angel Beats VN, then April is going to be an even better month than I thought.

Just how different will this be from the anime? Will it just expand upon the stories of each individual or will you actually be able to romanticize with those characters?

I really like the anime (10/10) so I certainly want to play this as well. Also, will this VN be in English?