Angel Beats!-1st beat- in May 2015

ryouuuuu

Fair enough but thats not to say they wont pull a LB:Ex down the line Which was released AFTER the initial release.

Rewrite never had an 18+ release and never will. It also had panty shots and jokes about titty groping. I mean, there's no absolute guarantee that they will never release an 18+ version of Angel Beats, but it honestly seems like Key has wiped their hands clean of eroge forever. I also imagine Sekai Project will want to license and localize Angel Beats as soon as possible, which means before Key will even get to announce any potential 18+ version. 

Rewrite never had an 18+ release and never will. It also had panty shots and jokes about titty groping. I mean, there's no absolute guarantee that they will never release an 18+ version of Angel Beats, but it honestly seems like Key has wiped their hands clean of eroge forever. I also imagine Sekai Project will want to license and localize Angel Beats as soon as possible, which means before Key will even get to announce any potential 18+ version. 

>Any kind of localization going quickly

Also they just redid Tomoyo After which was definitely 18+ so its not like they are done of eroge at all

With 19 routes we will have Key for a loooong time

About the romance, in Clannad we have the males routes where we haven't the romance part (at less with Tomoya). Could be interesting to see this time routes with heroines that doesn't end in a romance with the prota .

I doubt that a new player would understand anything reading that.

And it's not like people doesn't know about the battle/action part of RW anyway. The 2nd OP is all over Youtube.

i actually didnt i didnt really know about rewrite until i downloaded it so once i got into a route and boom the slice of life ended i was taken aback

i actually didnt i didnt really know about rewrite until i downloaded it so once i got into a route and boom the slice of life ended i was taken aback

Same. The only background I happened across when picking it up the first time was "high school occult club", which left me wondering if it was really going to be any good. Turns out those little plot snippets probably do more harm than good. All it needed to say was "Key".

• 4 weeks later...

I keep throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening.

You're using the wrong currency.

Though remember, even if that does get released, those poor peasants who can't speak Japanese will have to wait years for a translation.