What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Currently watching Hitsugi no Chaika, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Black Bullet and No Game No Life. 

Loving the spring season; it's been a long time since I've enjoyed watching anime so much!

black bullet and Gokukoku no Brynhildr has not finished right?

No game no life :D

damn, so good, this is masterpiece !

black bullet and Gokukoku no Brynhildr has not finished right?

No game no life :D

damn, so good, this is masterpiece !

Yup, they are still currently airing. 

I really enjoyed NGNL too! I wouldn't go so far as to call it a masterpiece, but in terms of enjoyment, it's definitely up there in my top 3 spots. I really have to give props to Madhouse for bringing the LN to life with such beautiful animation and vibrant colors. I'm really hoping for a season 2!

Yup, they are still currently airing. 

I really enjoyed NGNL too! I wouldn't go so far as to call it a masterpiece, but in terms of enjoyment, it's definitely up there in my top 3 spots. I really have to give props to Madhouse for bringing the LN to life with such beautiful animation and vibrant colors. I'm really hoping for a season 2!

NGNL in MyAnimeList get a high rating, and are in the 16 Top Rating.,

yupp, me too.,

I hope someone would pick it up, and quickly released in a few months,

in winter season, i guess :)

NGNL in MyAnimeList get a high rating, and are in the 16 Top Rating.,

yupp, me too.,

I hope someone would pick it up, and quickly released in a few months,

in winter season, i guess :)

wow.. top 16 is amazing. It was good but I felt like it was overrated in my opinion. Would definately watch a season 2. :P

wow.. top 16 is amazing. It was good but I felt like it was overrated in my opinion. Would definately watch a season 2. :P

yupp, i check in MAL :D

no, it's not overrated,  106,408 members who votes.,

Untitled_zps1d4a3f05.png

of course there.,

because the manga is still long, and 12 episodes were only taken up to volume 3, there are 3 volumes again

yupp, i check in MAL :D

no, it's not overrated,  106,408 members who votes.,

Untitled_zps1d4a3f05.png

of course there.,

because the manga is still long, and 12 episodes were only taken up to volume 3, there are 3 volumes again

It's probably not overrated but just for my tastes I feel like the rating is a little too high. Just me though.

It's probably not overrated but just for my tastes I feel like the rating is a little too high. Just me though.

ohh, i know.,

indeed, every person has his own taste to every genres.,

My update :

recently, I watch code geass, I've to repeat it ten times to be exact :D
Season 1, Season 2, Ova and Movies( Akito)

Just finished Ep 12 of Knights of Sidonia.

Greatly enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to it continuing on in future seasons.  I kind of wish it hadn't been so short a season, but I suppose I'd rather that than the anime catch up to the manga too quickly and have to resort to filler. 

Some people complained about the CG, but I think it was very well done, especially in some of the later episodes.  This one is definitely going to be on my Blu-Ray purchase list.  As an added bonus, the Blu-Ray apparently has multiple camera angles, so that's kind of cool.

Randomly clicked on Kanamemo earlier and watched the first episode. The characters were kinda out there but it was enjoyable. Anyone have an opinion on this anime?

It's your typical slice of life but it has a bit more shoujo ai than most.

There's even a yuri couple after all.

It's one of those things you either like it or not but i liked seeing the characters develop, it had its share of feels too although it didn't get too sad.

You might like it. If you enjoy good slice of life then you will.

It's your typical slice of life but it has a bit more shoujo ai than most.

There's even a yuri couple after all.

It's one of those things you either like it or not but i liked seeing the characters develop, it had its share of feels too although it didn't get too sad.

You might like it. If you enjoy good slice of life then you will.

Works for me, slice of life is my favorite genre (though, that's a pretty broad statement)

Finished Date A Live 2 and Working!! Season 2.

I'm pretty disappointed that they only had 10 episodes for DAL2 after reading some reviews that mentioned a lot of things were skimmed over or skipped altogether.

I'm glad Nosebleed informed me that Maya was just going to make cameos again until the last episode. I wasn't disappointed when I didn't see more of her, and it made me pay more attention to her cameos. I think the one character I can't stand is Yamada. Everyone else has at least some redeeming quality but not her. T.T

So a couple of my friends got Netflix, so I introduced them to Madoka Magica(dubbed version because one of my friends is dyslexic).  We got through episode 8 tonight and will be finishing it up on Monday.  My catchphrase for the show has been "it gets worse," which I have used pretty regularly after episode 3.

It's been kind of fun because one of my friends is a woman who hates shoujo, moe and anything involving cuteness with a fiery passion.  She likes the show so far.

So a couple of my friends got Netflix, so I introduced them to Madoka Magica(dubbed version because one of my friends is dyslexic).  We got through episode 8 tonight and will be finishing it up on Monday.  My catchphrase for the show has been "it gets worse," which I have used pretty regularly after episode 3.

It's been kind of fun because one of my friends is a woman who hates shoujo, moe and anything involving cuteness with a fiery passion.  She likes the show so far.

I didn't know it was on netflix.   :blink:

Finished Date A Live 2 and Working!! Season 2.

I'm pretty disappointed that they only had 10 episodes for DAL2 after reading some reviews that mentioned a lot of things were skimmed over or skipped altogether.

I'm glad Nosebleed informed me that Maya was just going to make cameos again until the last episode. I wasn't disappointed when I didn't see more of her, and it made me pay more attention to her cameos. I think the one character I can't stand is Yamada. Everyone else has at least some redeeming quality but not her. T.T

I think Maya's asset is only showing up in the last episode in times of need :P

Yeah Yamada is pretty annoying most of the time, I didn't like her much either. She's always ruining stuff.

But overall the entire cast is pretty fun and the anime itself is entertaining. At least for me.

How did you like it?

I didn't know they had it on Netflix either. Wow, Netflix might actually be an okay source of anime now. I remember seeing Fate/Zero and Angel Beats added since my last visit, but I never thought they'd be able to get Madoka. I might have to try watching that with a friend! :D

Edit: Also, I've been looking for an anime similar to NouCome. Surprisingly enough, shows like that are a rarity in anime. Not only was the comedy over the top and it never took itself seriously, it had an adorable heroine (Yukihira) that I just couldn't get enough of. When I last asked for something like this, I was given MM as a suggestion. Unfortunately, it didn't really live up to the same experience. There were a few good jokes here and there, but they felt tame for the most part and really repetitive (Noucome didn't rely excessively on running gags and I found it consistently enjoyable). Plus, the anime takes like a few episodes to develop one of the heroines (Arashiko), but they kind of neglect her in the later half (which is annoying as hell). Yukihira didn't see a lot of development, but at least they didn't tease the audience with something serious and not follow up on that. She's consistently adorable too. :3 But yeah, I really want to watch something that's as cute and over the top with its comedy as NouCome. Any suggestions? Cutesy romance is a must!

Started watching MEKAKUCITY Actors. It is pretty interesting so far, I really like Ene! To bad she is just a computer program :(

Or is she..? *hint hint*

You should watch the original music videos for maximum enjoyment.

You should not only watch the music videos, but read the novels and the manga, and then fall in love with the series, and then join the avatar group. >_>

So I finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 now

I used to have a heart. But now it's been mashed into a pulp.

I have nothing else to say other than to give this anime a 10/10 for the amount of feels it gave me.

I have cried about 4 times in the last hour over this thing. Just beautiful. The impact it causes over such a simple story element at the end completely defeated me. Maybe I'm too sensitive with this stuff but I couldn't handle the feels at all near those final episodes and I could easily compare it to something like Clannad After Story.

And I don't want to put any story elements here. I feel like if you spoil anything you're ruining the wonderful experience.

I have no regrets of watching this anime.