Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I've roasted a cockroach and ate it with ketchup before. It wasn't too bad, and I got good dare money from it. This was back in my high school days where I'd pull shit like that to buy video games.

Hey, you've got a head start on the rest of us. Since we all know cockroaches can survive everything from repeated crushings with a show to nuclear holocaust, you know new batches of medicine will be made using cockroach innards.

e_e

Just what is it with you and bugs, people

Surviving in this wasteland called Finland isn't easy :pyaa: 

Like you guys eat bugs - bugs avoid Finland and infest Florida instead. Seriously, we know you all eat moose and whooper swans.

(kinda worthless post so skip if you want) 

Confession: Ashamed, tired, depressed, everything is my fault, I am bound to be a disappointment... 

Sigh

No talent except for something billions of people can do better than I ever can (English) 

Don't think I have the brains to study cosmology for a living

Hidden Content

Never give up. Trust me on this, even the dumbest people can be something if they work hard so I am sure even if you can't do with cosmology , you can find another field where you can shine. Plus it's too early to judge lol 

e_e

Just what is it with you and bugs, people

Surviving in this wasteland called Finland isn't easy :pyaa: 

>Finland

>wasteland

please

Hidden Content

No matter what you do, there will always be someone out there who's better than you. Rather than let that thought depress you, use it as motivation to get better. What if I told you that you don't need to be smart to learn something? Sure, it helps to avoid a learning curb and progress faster, but as long as you have diligence, you can achieve virtually anything. That said, you want to stick to doing something you enjoy doing. It's not worth putting in the extra effort if it doesn't ever pay off. It's like I said the other day, find out what it is you truly want to devote your life to, and then devote your life to it. If you fail, don't give up and aim for another goal, find a better way to achieve your goal.

One other piece of advice I'd like to give you is to not be afraid to leave your comfort zone. Your mind is made up if different neurological pathways, and many of them may be closed up. If you allow yourself to experience various unique situations, you're opening those pathways up and further developing your mind. This can include something small like eating foods you're not use to, smelling something different, or playing/reading/watching different genres in entertainment (especially with video games). If you want to achieve higher intelligence, try working on this.

Confession: I'm currently sitting between a trash bin a crazy womam atm.

Smell something awful and i don't think it come from the trash..... :vinty: 

Saiaku... :vinty:

Well after she give me a handshake and leaving the smell is gone so technically.... :rimu:

Confession that should be common sense: I have never eaten a bug/insect before, and I never want to.

What a scrub.

Ants are sometimes present in the food that I eat, so I just eat them. It's their fault that they ended up there. They shouldn't be stealing muh food. For all I know, they might be giving me more nutrients than the food I eat everyday.

Confession that should be common sense: I have never eaten a bug/insect before, and I never want to.

You approx. Eat 8 spiders in your life so there is a pretty high possibility that you already have :Kappa: 

You eat a lot more insects than that. Willingly too. From Wikipedia.

Chocolate and chocolate | liquor Insect filth | Average is 60 or more insect fragments per 100 grams (when 6 100 g subsamples are examined)

You approx. Eat 8 spiders in your life so there is a pretty high possibility that you already have :Kappa: 

https://youtu.be/SCzXZfNIu3A?t=3m25s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVmnLaTXylc

Edited by Tiagofvarela

I don't think I've ever heard "approximately" used as a lyric. 

Sounds like, by way of transitive property, as I like Indian curry and I like Thai curry, I'd probably like Japanese curry as well.

I like Indian curry, Indian curry like Thai curry, I like Thai curry! 

:3

You're funny.

Though I think in the end none of this adds up. Haha.

Windows 10 kinda sucks in some obvious ways.

Edited by arakura

Confession: PSN is having a sale right now. One of the two games I really wanted to buy in this sale is on sale this week (Samurai Warriors 4), but the thing is that I want the other (Danganronpa Another Episode) more and there's one more week of sales so there's a decent chance that the game I want more will go on sale. I can only afford one of them. Do I buy this one and risk missing a good deal? Honestly stuck in this dilemma right now

Confession: PSN is having a sale right now. One of the two games I really wanted to buy in this sale is on sale this week (Samurai Warriors 4), but the thing is that I want the other (Danganronpa Another Episode) more and there's one more week of sales so there's a decent chance that the game I want more will go on sale. I can only afford one of them. Do I buy this one and risk missing a good deal? Honestly stuck in this dilemma right now

Do not waste your money yet. If the deal comes, great. If it does not, wait like a patient little boy until it does.

I've waited over 3 years to buy games I want, you know?