Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: PSN is having a sale right now. One of the two games I really wanted to buy in this sale is on sale this week (Samurai Warriors 4), but the thing is that I want the other (Danganronpa Another Episode) more and there's one more week of sales so there's a decent chance that the game I want more will go on sale. I can only afford one of them. Do I buy this one and risk missing a good deal? Honestly stuck in this dilemma right now

Do not waste your money yet. If the deal comes, great. If it does not, wait like a patient little boy until it does.

I've waited over 3 years to buy games I want, you know?

Tiago help

I need to find out how to fit a police station into a two bedroom apartment.

Confession: PSN is having a sale right now. One of the two games I really wanted to buy in this sale is on sale this week (Samurai Warriors 4), but the thing is that I want the other (Danganronpa Another Episode) more and there's one more week of sales so there's a decent chance that the game I want more will go on sale. I can only afford one of them. Do I buy this one and risk missing a good deal? Honestly stuck in this dilemma right now

Do not waste your money yet. If the deal comes, great. If it does not, wait like a patient little boy until it does.

Thanks, that's a sensible approach.

Thanks, that's a sensible approach.

Thought this over a bit more, it's easier to justify $40 price tag for a game with 100+ hours of content so I'll be getting Danganronpa AE first.

Confession: I cry in almost anything I watch. Like, tear up or sometimes bawl.

The anime that made me bawl hard after a long time was Hunter x Hunter. And I'm not talking about some manly bawl or something like that. It was bawling that had me looking away from the screen while biting my lip to not make too much noise because it was 3AM in the morning there.

Anytime a character I even remotely like dies, I will cry. And if I really really really liked the character, I cry HARD and may get a very nasty lingering depression that is proportionally equivalent to how much I liked said character, up to a maximum of 3 days.

So, over the past month or two,

Crtg - teared up a 'lil bit, no biggie
K'ns - cried hard + 1 day depression
knSII - cried EXTREMELY HARD + 3 day depression
euph -  boy I was too disturbed throughout to ever think about crying
SS - cried pretty good, but no depression
AtAyesha - happy camper : )
FFF - baited; bawled for like 10 seconds then retconned

Anytime a character I even remotely like dies, I will cry. And if I really really really liked the character, I cry HARD and may get a very nasty lingering depression that is proportionally equivalent to how much I liked said character, up to a maximum of 3 days.

ADVICE: Never... ever... NEVEREVER... read any of The Song of Ice and Fire books (also known as Game of Thrones due to the popularity of the HBO show based off of the books, as only Book One was called Game of Thrones).

ADVICE: Never... ever... NEVEREVER... read any of The Song of Ice and Fire books (also known as Game of Thrones due to the popularity of the HBO show based off of the books, as only Book One was called Game of Thrones).

That would be good advice, except for the premise that Eclipsed has to like the character before he cries. George R. R. Martin doesn't write any likeable characters, so it should be fine.

Confession: Apparently not only this one senior guy in my high-school, but also my closest internet friend also knew about Euphoria, the guy in my high-school bought it with his mom's credit card while my Internet friend apparently watched the OVA

ova sucks 

Like really sucks

Sadly I am not the kind who cries because of fav char death or anything like that. The OST is the onr that gets me most of the time