Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Srry guys, friend did that, was totally not me

Nope. Nada.

Okay my cute drunken Eclipse.  Your moon is always shining over the Abyss that I came from.

Confession: The compression applied to my avatar depresses me so much.

96CkqyP.png

It's really obvious when looking at the blurring of the scarf and the color distortion of the hair.  :kosame: The one on the right is what it *should* look like at best scaling, and what I've also uploaded it as.

Edited by Abyssal Monkey

Confession:
I got a pocket watch for Christmas. Suppressing my grin has been rather difficult.

And no picture or anything, at least give the make.

Confession: I've owned a pocket watch way before it wasn't cool.

So you are like at least 100 years old?

I own three pocket watches, only one works though.It is a Hamilton from around 1908 and it seems to be a bit too slow.

I'm fucking done

The Indian designated shitting street meme (https://i.imgur.com/oUmleJX.png) is real

THERE'S A UNICEF CAMPAIGN CALLED TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

https://web.archive.org/web/20150414064858/http://www.poo2loo.com/

THERE'S AN EDUCATIONAL VIDEO GAME

http://www.unicef.org/toilets4all/

THERE'S A "POO SONG"

I'M FUCKING DONE LMAO

My onee-san is baking cookies. For the first time.

And I'm the designated first tester apparently

Confession: I can't make very good cookies.  I forgot to put oil on the baking sheet, and they had to be chipped off in addition to turning into formless blobs.  Tasted all right, though, I guess.

You need to make Kenshin_sama a grill in your life?:pyaa: 

5/7 plan

4zCcE6T.png

Zeno, the key to being good at anything, including cooking, is practice and repetition, and thinking about what went wrong. I find I can consistently do a good job with any given dish only after I thoroughly screw it up at least once. I'm a good baker, at this point, and quite passable at cooking in general. Assuming the recipe you have is good, if you make it a couple more times, you'll have it down. If the recipe you're following is bad, well, obviously no amount of repetition is going to help with that...

Zeno, the key to being good at anything, including cooking, is practice and repetition, and thinking about what went wrong. I find I can consistently do a good job with any given dish only after I thoroughly screw it up at least once. I'm a good baker, at this point, and quite passable at cooking in general. Assuming the recipe you have is good, if you make it a couple more times, you'll have it down. If the recipe you're following is bad, well, obviously no amount of repetition is going to help with that...

Oh, I'm sure that the recipe was a good one (it's the one my mom uses), I'm just a bit of a forgetful, especially when it comes to cooking.  I gotta bake some more before I get the feel of it.  Thanks for the advice, though ^_^  I was making snickerdoodles, by the way.  Love those things.

Confession: I finished Majikoi. Now for my verdict. (Why am I putting it here? Because I don't wanna make a review or blog post with a giant wall of text.)

9/10. It was very enjoyable, I like the friendship kinda thing, and the comedy was great too. I only had one problem with it.

The serious choices could've been better. It was so easy to avoid the bad ends in all of the routes. The comedic choices were great, but most of the serious ones were not. I would've liked it if some were similar to Momoyo's route choices where you had to think about them.

Confession: I finished Majikoi. Now for my verdict. (Why am I putting it here? Because I don't wanna make a review or blog post with a giant wall of text.)

9/10. It was very enjoyable, I like the friendship kinda thing, and the comedy was great too. I only had one problem with it.

The serious choices could've been better. It was so easy to avoid the bad ends in all of the routes. The comedic choices were great, but most of the serious ones were not. I would've liked it if some were similar to Momoyo's route choices where you had to think about them.

...Didn't you get bad end when you tried Momoyo's route?