Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I want to play russian roulette :Teeku:

Word of advice: use a NERF gun.

Confession: I have absolutely zero interest in the new Star Wars movie (or the new trilogy at all, really), and as such having major plot points spoiled for me failed to elicit any emotional response.  I simply reported the troll for the benefit of others, and moved on. 

OT 4 lyfe.

CWdVaZZWIAIJAIS.jpg:large

Understand that Zenophilious is part of said "Moderator" category. You can't really call it "good citizenship" when he's just doing his job.

From his post I understood it as he read spoilers elsewhere and not here on Fuwanovel and reported the spoiling losers to the mods on that site. I could be wrong, though.

Understand that Zenophilious is part of said "Moderator" category. You can't really call it "good citizenship" when he's just doing his job.

I'm not a mod on any reddit sub, and I've only seen Star Wars spoilers on reddit.  Good citizenship indeed  : P

What a good citizen you are.
On the other hand, I'm way too tired to even read posts, but seemingly not tired enough to stop embarrassing myself.

The new Star Wars is coming out of Disney. In case you're either biased or unaware, let me offer a reality check: when they try, Disney consistently puts out good movies; George Lucas doesn't. Big-name Disney films won't be edgy, or tread particularly new ground, but they will be great entertainment. I was playing SW:TOR (judge me later, let me finish my story) the day it went public that Disney had acquired the rights to the Star Wars franchise, and I, alone in a crowd of misguided Star Wars fans, was excited as shit. Finally this rich, nostalgic universe was in the hands of somebody who knew how to tell a story, rather than being mangled by George Lucas's incompetent attempts at writing a movie script. Consensus is clear: Star Wars movie quality is inversely proportional to quantity of George Lucas writing (Empire Strikes Back > Return of the Jedi > the rest). I have high hopes for a very entertaining story. I welcome Avengers: Tattooine Edition. I'm not rushing out to see it right now because I have no desire to wade through a crowded movie theater line, but I'm seriously looking forward to this.

I'm not a mod on any reddit sub, and I've only seen Star Wars spoilers on reddit.  Good citizenship indeed  : P

What a good citizen you are.
On the other hand, I'm way too tired to even read posts, but seemingly not tired enough to stop embarrassing myself.

So, pretty much par for the course, then?

The new Star Wars is a welcome return to form without progressing things a whole deal. But it's real good and if you're a fan of the series you'll enjoy it. It blows away the prequels while not quite matching the peaks of the original trilogy. 

You can only make Empire once, you know...

Where's your avatar from? 

Baldur's Gate.

http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Minsc 

Sweet, thought it was from Planescape Torment, seems I wasn't too off the mark (I only played the first hour of PT anyways)

Planescape: Torment was my jam! I love the Planescape setting and the story was really engaging, with some very memorable characters to boot. (How many chaste succubi are you going to ever run into?) 11/10, wish they made a sequl.

So I was watching Markiplier's "Would You Rather"... And there was this question, "Would you rather be known as racist or sexist?" 33% answered racist and 67% people answered sexist. I am quite surprised :o

I'm not.

And I am. I would rather be hated by a race than by all the women :amane:

Actually, I've seen plenty of sexist guys who have girlfriends and wives. I've never seen a racist with minority friends. My theory is that there are women who are more forgiving or tolerant of that nonsense than there are minorities who will put up with it. Also in that sexism doesn't necessarily see women as worthless and not deserving of existence, just that they're inferior to men. Racism tends to be closer to the thought of worthlessness and eradication. For instance, sexism has never, to my knowledge, led a group towards the slaughter of women. Racism has brought about the slaughter of blacks and Jews as just two examples.

Also, you could be sexist against men and be hated by all men, instead.

So I was watching Markiplier's "Would You Rather"... And there was this question, "Would you rather be known as racist or sexist?" 33% answered racist and 67% people answered sexist. I am quite surprised :o

I'm not.

And I am. I would rather be hated by a race than by all the women :amane:

Also, you could be sexist against men and be hated by all men, instead.

Eh... That wouldn't be ideal either :wafuu:

Confession: Today's one of the best days I've had in a while. Idk if it's the air finally getting colder in Florida or the flu shot I had yesterday, but I actually fell asleep last night. I tried a new brand of oatmeal and it was way better than what I had been eating. I actually got to read some happy political news for once too. :)
http://usuncut.com/politics/breaking-dnc-to-restore-voter-database-to-sanders-campaign/

Confession: Today's one of the best days I've had in a while. Idk if it's the air finally getting colder in Florida or the flu shot I had yesterday, but I actually fell asleep last night. I tried a new brand of oatmeal and it was way better than what I had been eating. I actually got to read some happy political news for once too. :)
http://usuncut.com/politics/breaking-dnc-to-restore-voter-database-to-sanders-campaign/

Confession: I live in the US and I don't understand this article. 

Then again I don't follow politics and haven't registered to vote either of the two times I've legally been allowed too. 

Confession: I recently spent a lot of money and bought a really expensive graphic card for my pc and I'm playing underrail and before that one I played undertale D: I didn't like fallout 4 or the witcher 3 :( 

Well, Underrail and Undertale are quite good.

How about Rocket League?

Confession: I recently spent a lot of money and bought a really expensive graphic card for my pc and I'm playing underrail and before that one I played undertale D: I didn't like fallout 4 or the witcher 3 :( 

How is it (UnderRail)? It looks interesting and I added it to my wishlist to see when it gets a discount (a discount that isn't 6% I mean) but I know nothing about it.