Favorite character accessories in VNs

Dergonu

Characters/ heroines in VNs often have personality traits that makes them appealing to different people for different reasons. We already have several threads about what traits you like and dislike in a character. But, I was playing Minato's route in Koiken Otome ~Revive~ earlier, and her seriously adorable top hat gave me this idea.

Basically, post some of your favorite pictures of characters with certain adorable / memorable accessories. (Think like hats, headbands, hair accessories, whatever. Anything that stands out as cute or impactful in a way to you. Doesn't have to be headwear, that was just what came to mind for me right away.)

So I'll start it things with Minato's adorable top hat.

Spoiler

BatXsuF.png

Seriously... HNNG :wafuu:

Her normal apperance is also really cute, with the flower ... hair ... thingies. (I'm so good at this stuff.)

Spoiler

g7q6Dzh.png

2 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

You hopped over from Yves pretty quickly... all because of a top hat?

I don't blame you. :wafuu:

Yes, it was way too effective. I never stood a chance. 

Just now, Kiriririri said:

Is squirrel an accessory???

Reveal hidden contents

cg08_on.jpg

Sure, why not :wahaha: It suits her. 

15 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I don't know what it's called, but I really like this "hairband-wrapped-around-a-strand-of-hair"-thing. I can't believe Ikikoi actually gives me the best CG example.

Reveal hidden contents

XA1vNos.jpg

syoWpDv.jpg

kQSLGLZ.png

Ah yes, I love the way Eika ties her hair with those. So cute :miyako:

23 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I don't know what it's called, but I really like this "hairband-wrapped-around-a-strand-of-hair"-thing. I can't believe Ikikoi actually gives me the best CG example.

Reveal hidden contents

XA1vNos.jpg

syoWpDv.jpg

kQSLGLZ.png

I'd imagine that's just called a ribbon and it's tied in a specific way.

I don't know if this counts but...

I liked it when Michiru wore that cat on her head like an accessory for a while. :miyako:

Spoiler

untitled.png

I think they're just called hair ribbons. Just different ways of tying them into the hair.

I like when they just tie like a handful of it in the front though. Like Yui Takamura
Can swords count as an accessory? or Shrine maiden clothing?

http://static.zerochan.net/Takamura.Yui.full.1889419.jpg

I don't know why some images can work and other's don't when I do this...

Yumemi from Planetarian is the queen of accessories. I'm on mobile right now, but I'll edit in some pictures later to prove my point. Especially for the game's length, her sprite has a ridiculous amount of variations, like her ribbon changing color according to her mode/mood, holding her post-apocalyptic bouquet, some random tools or even with a cable plugged in her earpiece

Edit: not happening, I only have access to a crappy old iMac for the next week.

Just read Planetarian, god damn it!

30 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Yumemi from Planetarian is the queen of accessories. I'm on mobile right now, but I'll edit in some pictures later to prove my point. As short as Planetarian is, her sprite has a ridiculous amount of them.

Key always innovating...

Don't know if it's really an accessory but these things are very nice. (The kinda up bendy part of their hair on top of their head ish.

Spoiler

038.jpg

Spoiler

clannad-after-story-special-1-4.jpg

But the best is of course 

Spoiler

Neko.Para.full.1836026.jpg

Cat ears if you don't get it. And yes they are actually catgirls but hey, serves the point.

The closest thing to "favorite accessories" that I can think of is Tomoko's entire cat-themed gothic lolita design from Canvas2. Ironically, I publicly lamented the fact that they chose to make her hilarious "stray cat" personality EXTREMELY FUCKING OBVIOUS by adding tons of cat-related touches to the actual design. But hey, at least I liked the look.

1 minute ago, Kawasumi said:

soras rabbit is pretty adorable

Reveal hidden contents

Yosuga.no.Sora.full.417090.jpg

Sandy's massive twinblades is pretty fucking dank too

Reveal hidden contents

5688-296328449.jpg

I always loved momijis hat

Reveal hidden contents

p2378.jpg

Ah Sandy, how I hate that bitch. :miyako: Her swords are pretty cool though, I'll give you that. 

Also, Sora's rabbit is the best.