My 1000th post!

Dergonu

Hello fellow members of fuwanovel! (Just gonna say it now... I'm writing this all in one go and I suck at proofreading. There is probably a typo or ... 900. Just try to not rip all your hair out. Thank you. :miyako: )

Man, it feels like just yesterday that I reached 500 posts and made one of these threads. When I finally got my title, I was so excited. I was one of the cool kids :makina:

I reached 500 posts the 22nd of january 2016, and I joined fuwanovel 25th of september 2015.Today, 4th of march 2016 I reached 1k posts.

Now, I call myself a spammer a lot for kicks, though it's not like I actually actively try to spam threads with useless banter. ( most of the time :makina:   )

Honestly, the reason I've made so many posts over such a small period of time is: I love this community. I spend most of my free time here on fuwanovel. When I'm reading a VN, fuwanovel is always open on my other monitor. When I'm at school, I keep checking the site when I have time, and it's just become that place I always go when I don't have anything to do. It's literally been set as my homepage at this point, and so when I go on my PC to check my email or whatever and I notice a notification on fuwa, I'll always go and check what it is. It's really become a habit now. :wahaha: 

Fuwanovel has really been an important part of my life these past few months and it's been something that's actually helped me figure out what kind of education I want moving forward. If it wasn't for fuwanovel, I never would have gotten this much into learning Japanese, and I never would have dreamed of going for a bachelor degree in Japanese language and culture, (which is what I have now actually applied for. If everything goes well, I'll be starting my studies in august, and by next year, I'll be studying in a university in Japan.)

Visual novels was something I didn't know much about when I came here. I had played like two and knew essentially nothing about … Well, anything surrounding VNs. Heck, when I first finished Makina's route in Grisaia and got the bad end, I thought that meant I wouldn't be able to get a different outcome as I had no idea all you needed to do was load the save and re-do the choice :wahaha: 

I really was a noob back then. Now, @Kawasumi and @CeruleanGamer have corrupted me, and XX of the dead, Maggot baits and such is on my reading list :makina: 

Really though, I wanted to make this thread to give a huge, heartfelt thank you to everyone on fuwanovel. I feel like I've gotten to know most of the users here by now, and it's rare that I'll see someone who isn't actually new for the first time. Not everyone will know me, as I haven't been here that long yet, though I do hope that people have started to notice me, going "ah right, that weirdo from Norway who is obsessed with yuri". :P 

Not only have I met a lot of really cool people here that I've gotten to know fairly well, but I've also written my first ever light novel / book, whatever you want to call it. I've loved writing for a long time, but I never finished anything before. I just kind of made up the story in my head and left it there.

With the motivation I got from you guys here, I kept on going and actually finished the book in just a few months. Thanks to the surprisingly positive reception of my story, I just kept on going and wrote almost 140 pages in a few months. I even had someone offer to make a scetch of the main character for free, simply because they wanted to.

I've had an absolute blast here so far, and I'm looking forward to spending more time here, (that is, as long as @Tay doesn't break the site again anytime soon :makina: Sorry. Just had to say that. We all appreciate your hard work Tay.) That also applies to every single staff member on this site of course, be it board mods, global mods, admins or chatmods. You guys are great, really. You keep this site alive and I think I can say on behalf of everyone, thank you!!!

This thread got a whole lot more serious than the first one, (which we discovered had the word "awesome" used 13 times, thanks to @Flutterz counting them up :makina: )

I'd just like to say thanks to some of the people on this site, though once again, like in the last thread, don't take any offense if I don't mention you. (Let's face it, no one wants to be mentioned by this weird yuri freak anyways :makina: )

First off, @VirginSmasher, @mitchhamilton, @DarkZedge, @Arcadeotic, @Kiriririri, @TexasDice, @Kawasumi, @CeruleanGamer, @XReaper, @Forgetful Frank, @Nashetania. You guys are all spammers and you should be ashamed of yourself! :pyaa:

Naw, seriously though, I love all of you. Especially you kiri-senpai. Now gime back my lolis :yumiko:

@Kaguya You have called me a lot of names, though I just take it that means you love me :miyako: (Oh, you don't .. Ok :wafuu:  Oh, and I WILL read Dies Irae one day, mark my words! :pyaa: )

@Nosebleed Pretty much the same that I told you last time, you are a great person and ... Um, the salami story you made made me cry. Please write a sequel. I demand a sequel!!!

@Flutterz, @Eclipsed, @Zenophilious, @Down, @Kurisu-Chan and all the other staff members, I love you guys. (So pls don't ban me :pyaa: )

@12kami Stop trying to butcher me. I'm just a poor little yuri fan :kosame:

@Jade Traps are still evil. Yuri prevails. :makina:

And a special thanks to [Deleted member] RIP. Chatmod-chan, poor little chatmod-chan. (Yeah did you guys forget? I was a chatmod for a whole week! HAH! Don't worry though, no one were accidentaly banned by me :miyako:  ... Probably. :illya: )

That is it.

If you didin't get mentioned, I obviously hate you. /sarcasm.

Thanks again to everyone on the forum, new members, old members, staff members, everyone!. Yes, even you Jade. :miyako:

Cheers guys! Here is to another 1k posts! (Since I'm a spammer and all, see you in 2 weeks with my 5k posts thread :makina: )

10 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Hello fellow members of fuwanovel! (Just gonna say it now... I'm writing this all in one go and I suck at proofreading....

Cheers guys! Here is to another 1k posts! (Since I'm a spammer and all, see you in 2 weeks with my 5k posts thread :makina: )

oh shut up & get yourself raped by a massive twin-dicks owning futa. cheers - cu upon reaching 1500posts!

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

@Flutterz, @Eclipsed, @Zenophilious, @Down, @Kurisu-Chan and all the other staff members, I love you guys. (So pls don't ban me :pyaa: )

Not enough groveling.  You still have some dignity left.

ISmLp.gif

'grats, man!  Hope you stick around for quite a bit longer.  Who knows, you might convince me to give moe another try through spamming screenshots.

7 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

.........no one likes you here, they just pretend to like you.

I knew it! :pyaa:

5 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Great use of my time :makina:

Thanks for the useless nomination

Anyways, awfully great serious-not-so-serious "Looking back at"-post

It's been a pleasure looking yu writhe and struggle, and I'm glad to be a part of your Fuwa experience

Good going, you Yuri freak

:miyako:  Love you too sweetheart

5 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

:jinpou::jinpou::jinpou::jinpou::jinpou:

Reveal hidden contents

:Teeku:

Reveal hidden contents

:Kappa: 

Reveal hidden contents

:yumiko:

Reveal hidden contents

numCI.jpg

Another one of these! :pyaa:

Oh wow, there was actually a reward at the end :kosame:  Thank you :kosame:

4 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Funny thing is, I actually do have a sequel to the Salami story about a figure I got 2 weeks ago, but it's not as exciting so I'm not sure I want to write about it.

Well, congratulations on the milestone.

Thanks!

Write it! :pyaa: Everyone are waiting for the exciting sequel!!! :miyako:

2 minutes ago, XReaper said:

oh shut up & get yourself raped by a massive twin-dicks owning futa. cheers - cu upon reaching 1500posts!

:komari:

1 minute ago, Zenophilious said:

Not enough groveling.  You still have some dignity left.

'grats, man!  Hope you stick around for quite a bit longer.  Who knows, you might convince me to give moe another try through spamming screenshots.

Damnit, I knew it!

H-Here, look! 20 dollars! :miyako:

43 minutes ago, The Striker said:

Congrants.. one day mabye i reach this number too...

Thanks. Yeah, keep at it! Start spamming! :makina:

33 minutes ago, Asonn said:

congratulations on spamming fuwa for the 100th time. 

16 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Do you really think that I have any shame left at this point? elinafaceemoticon41kaba.png

No of course not :makina: