onomatope*'s lastest title - Kyuuketsuki no Libra - is coming to Steam

Satsuki

1 minute ago, Basileus777 said:

The first stretch goal is only 15k away, it's almost certain to be met.  The 2nd stretch goal looks probable too.

everything will be decided in the last 2 days, specially the last 24 hours but still I don't know, the first one im sure the second one not so much, let's hope it does.

4 minutes ago, Basileus777 said:

The first stretch goal is only 15k away, it's almost certain to be met.  The 2nd stretch goal looks probable too.  With a big end surge the 3rd goal might even be in play.

Never. Possible the first goal. I don't see people throwing money like that on soundstracks and another episode. The only thing I think some backers are interested in are the first stretch goal because it is the Iris route. 

12 minutes ago, SilverLi said:

Never. Possible the first goal. I don't see people throwing money like that on soundstracks and another episode. The only thing I think some backers are interested in are the first stretch goal because it is the Iris route. 

It's not necessarily about people spending money specifically for those, but how Kickstarter funding trends.  The end days of a KS get a surge similar to the opening days, so getting another 25-30k in the last 6 days would be expected. That'd put them not too far off from the 3rd goal.  It'd be pretty surprising if the 2nd stretch goal wasn't met at this point.

Well, at least you guys deserve to be funded. Good job, hopefully translation will be good, and people will enjoy this VN, then I might also grab a piece of the cake for myself. For now I'm not sold, but we'll see in the future.

Your efforts with campaign paid off, congrats.

6 hours ago, SilverLi said:

Based on MiKandi's framing and their earlier comment, it's more accurate to call the first stretch goal a bonus episode involving Iris.  It's not an Iris route.

I'll be backing it sometime tomorrow or Friday, depending on how much money I can rake in with work... but to be honest, even I did so much work to cover the crap I needed and wanted during the holidays my funds are pretty dry.  Sadly, because I did that, I actually cleared about two months worth of contract work, so I can expect to be able to make less money over the next few months because of that.  Some of my contracts won't get me any money for the next six months because I cleared yearly projects that make up the entirety of my deals with those companies...  Setting up my nephew's college trust fund and health emergency fund drained me pretty badly, lol.

Edit: The sad part is that I just completely eliminated any chance to put my brother in my debt... since I essentially set the trusts up in such a way that he and his wife can't touch them, lol...  I guess I'm an uncle before I'm an older brother *sighs*

Nicely done MikandI. :)

My Best wishes, that everything is going smoothly for you guys and Xero - at a glance, you had to make a vast amount of concessions to make it over the finish line. Hopefully you guys are still walking away with some profit (or at least not in the hole).

Always enjoyed your interactions here, don't be a stranger. :sachi: