onomatope*'s lastest title - Kyuuketsuki no Libra - is coming to Steam

Satsuki

Launch button has been pushed! We are now live!

To Kickstarter battle!

<3

Now that I have taken a look at the Kickstarter it seems there's a very limited amount of items in the higher tiers. Maybe you could add some more rewards to those sections so that you can encourage people to pledge higher.

Got myself a Hunter Moon Set for now. I might raise it depending on how close we get. Almost a year wait, but not like I'll remember I even spent this money by then. 

Also, kudos to your producer/President for wearing that awesome Campbells Soup Shirt. I have one of those! :sachi: 

@MiKandi Japan I forgot to ask this but how much advertising did you guys do? Just my feeling, but the KS got 24k in the first 10h, then only 1k in the last 5h, and I think this may have something to do with the publicity. Usually the "first day burst" lasts much longer, like a day or two.

A whole lot of kickstarters fizzle out after like twelve hours. Narcissu's drop was pretty drastic as well. You shouldn't be deceived by Kicktraq's charts if you're using those for a reference, since depending on when the project went live, most of the "day 2" sales listed will happen in the first 24 hours. 

almost 38k in 2 days is really good for a vn like this one and a company that is new and not really well known, it will definitely make it :)

As long it keep going up...

knowing how kickstarter works after backing a lot of campaigns I know that if they gather enough money by the start it means that it will likely get funded, they collect a lot in the first few days then it slows down and at some point kinda stops(by the middle) and by the end it start picking up the pace again, finally by the end it collect almost the same as the few first days or even more, it is always the same. You can almost tell if it gonna make it just by seeing how much it collects in the first week.

Why is it that it gathers the most by the end? because many maaaany backers click on the star that says "remind me for later" and they back the project in the last 48hrs, most of the time.

Hello Guys/Gals!

A huge thank you to everyone that has supported us so far. The past 3 days have been pretty wild. We are now funded at 34/35% 

We're expecting some "turbulence" in the coming weeks, so we'll keep our eyes ahead, and keep trucking through.

More higher tier rewards. That's something MKJ and XERO are discussing since a few of our (limited quantity) highest tiers have already been pledged on.

We've got some ideas, and we'll keep everyone posted if/when we add them.

Starting to miss the days of chatting, but must head back into the fray!

Looking forward to popping in again soon.

Thanks! <3

PS: We're trying to see how big of a Thunderclap (more like a Kamehameha) we can make to help spread the word about Libra! Come check us out! 8)

Edited by MiKandi Japan
KA ME HA ME.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hello Guys/Gals!

A huge thank you to everyone that has supported us so far. The past 3 days have been pretty wild. We are now funded at 34/35% 

We're expecting some "turbulence" in the coming weeks, so we'll keep our eyes ahead, and keep trucking through.

More higher tier rewards. That's something MKJ and XERO are discussing since a few of our (limited quantity) highest tiers have already been pledged on.

Thanks! <3

PS: We're trying to see how big of a Thunderclap (more like a Kamehameha) we can make to help spread the word about Libra! Come check us out! 8)

I don't know a Thunderclap make me think more of a Spirit Bomb than Kamehameha.

Hello Guys/Gals!

Thanks! <3

We are in good shape. 30% or so is usually above average by this time. Just keep adding more rewards/expanding on existing tiers as we go along, considering that's usually how you can get the ones on the edge to actually start pledging. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Hello Guys/Gals!

Thanks! <3

We are in good shape. 30% or so is usually above average by this time. Just keep adding more rewards/expanding on existing tiers as we go along, considering that's usually how you can get the ones on the edge to actually start pledging. 

Thanks for bringing this up! :wub:

Question for everyone on expanding reward tiers:

Prior to the campaign, we thought about making the physical copy an add-on, but for a few reasons we decided not to.

Since the campaign has begun, a few people have asked if we would do so. We're pretty flexible, but would like to ask your opinion before going forward if you don't mind.

1. Is there any change you might suggest making to any of our tiers (is there one in particular that sticks out)?

2. Do you think more people would be happy to see a physical copy as an add-on?

Even though only a few people have asked about this, we realize not everyone will choose to reach out to us. Thanks for your help!

And, Cerulean, when you say "we", it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. The campaign has been shaping up to feel like a group of united supporters, hasn't it. ;-)

Prior to the campaign, we thought about making the physical copy an add-on, but for a few reasons we decided not to.

Since the campaign has begun, a few people have asked if we would do so. We're pretty flexible, but would like to ask your opinion before going forward if you don't mind.

1. Is there any change you might suggest making to any of our tiers (is there one in particular that sticks out)?

Looking at the reward tiers, the request for the box version as a separate addon doesn't make much sense (since all the $60+ tiers include it).  That's probably a polite way of saying "$60 / a $25 premium is excessive for a physical copy" (which I more or less agree with).  The MuvLuv campaign also charged a large premium for the box version, which didn't make much sense to me from a cost perspective.  If you want to reflect market prices for basic box versions, they should only be $5-10 more than the digital versions.  Of course, Kickstarter tiers don't necessarily need to reflect actual costs or market value, so feel free to ignore this advice.

Basically, decide whether you want more hardcopy preorders or whether you want to milk that extra $15-$20 from people who are set on a hardcopy at the lowest price possible.

Edited by sanahtlig

This is a pretty good idea -> incentive to pledge more money. On the other hand, you have to be careful not to inflate costs too much. Tricky balance, good luck :), you're 35% of the way there.

Just random thoughts, but I suspect many in our niche demograph are running low on cash that can be spared for VNs - it has been (pleasantly) a full year with alot of potential releases, and also with it being christmas time, probably doesn't help much.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys - It's lost some momentum, but it's still early on and has a decent chance of pulling through (Hey, if Wish can make it so can you guys...even if the costs are vastly different, heh). For what it's worth, dropped my money into it. :sachi:

Hello Guys/Gals!

Thanks! <3

Thanks for bringing this up! :wub:

Question for everyone on expanding reward tiers:

Even though only a few people have asked about this, we realize not everyone will choose to reach out to us. Thanks for your help!

And, Cerulean, when you say "we", it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. The campaign has been shaping up to feel like a group of united supporters, hasn't it. ;-)

Figurine are the answer see the Muv-Luv kickstarter.

They are the most wanted and pledged high reward tier for VN kickstarter. (Bought one for 700$ for myself with 2 figures and a jacket)

edit: Almost forgot hugpillows:michiru:

Thats also a good one for high reward tier.

Edited by Crayten

Just random thoughts, but I suspect many in our niche demograph are running low on cash that can be spared for VNs - it has been (pleasantly) a full year with alot of potential releases, and also with it being christmas time, probably doesn't help much.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys - It's lost some momentum, but it's still early on and has a decent chance of pulling through (Hey, if Wish can make it so can you guys...even if the costs are vastly different, heh). For what it's worth, dropped my money into it. :sachi:

Thanks, Suzu! Every little bit helps. <3

By the way, we've just created a poll to choose your favorite Libra character. I guess it's no surprise who's in the lead right now. (Ah... Satsuki beat me to sharing it LOL! >_<)

Please check it out and vote :-)

See you soon! :D

Edited by MiKandi Japan

Thanks, Suzu! Every little bit helps. <3

By the way, we've just created a poll to choose your favorite Libra character. I guess it's no surprise who's in the lead right now. (Ah... Satsuki beat me to sharing it LOL! >_<)

Please check it out and vote :-)

See you soon! :D

Iris route confirmed? Come on, make it happen! 

They are the most wanted and pledged high reward tier for VN kickstarter. (Bought one for 700$ for myself with 2 figures and a jacket)

This.  Seriously, us weebs seem to go ape-shit over figurines and dakis.  I personally don't get it (I've only ever bought one figurine and don't want a daki), but it seems to be pretty true, looking at the past few Kickstarters where they were offered.  I'd second the opinion that you guys should look into that.  Making them Kickstarter-exclusive is also probably a good idea, if you do end up deciding to go through with it.

This.  Seriously, us weebs seem to go ape-shit over figurines and dakis.  I personally don't get it (I've only ever bought one figurine and don't want a daki), but it seems to be pretty true, looking at the past few Kickstarters where they were offered.  I'd second the opinion that you guys should look into that.  Making them Kickstarter-exclusive is also probably a good idea, if you do end up deciding to go through with it.

Agreed. I also only have one figurine ( Saber Alter, expensive as sin - but so worth it.), but I can see real appeal to it. Daki's are another good choice, though some people might be paranoid about customs~